Are you guys ready for the day when Africa becomes uninhabitable because of "global warming" and we are forced to take...

Are you guys ready for the day when Africa becomes uninhabitable because of "global warming" and we are forced to take in millions of Africans?

millions? Try a billion, and they'll all jump into the sea and die.

I'm sure Mossad and CIA will do their best to provide plane tickets and boats

I live in a Ifrane, which is basically a nordic town in Africa, it's snowing here all year, I think I'll be fine.

So you're literally a snow nigger?

Yeah, I'm originally Jblii, I have green eyes, and dirty blonde hair, which is more common in women than men here.
Just google Ifrane, dude, see the resemblance.

I searched it and it looks coooozy. Is it an Europeans settlement? Is rest of morocco that cozy?

No, just Moroccan, most of people here have vandal ancestry though. It has an international uni which I'm currently in.
Morocco has everything you want, those large green hills found in nordic countries in the riff.
Deef forests in the west. High mountains that resemble the alpes in the east
And in the south a weird taiga-like environment between the sahara and Europeanesque climate. Far south, (the disputed area controlled by Morocco) is the sahara, camels and and all that shit.)

im not the guy from there but the rest of morocco is shit, its northern africa so its heavily saturated with muslims and muslim extremists

>0 terrorist attacks
>Least islamized population in the world
>More safe than the USA
>Very rural, and one of the most healthy location to live.
>Has less niggers than the USA.
What muslim extremists?

lul my friends are Christian missionaries there and they constantly have to run and hide from groups of people that would kill them when they are going around teaching shit

How is the mission called?

Missionaries, they go to foreign countries to teach about god and are funded by a church they go to.
its autistic

In Morocco? There are no missionaires.
All of Morocco's towns and cities has churches on them, and they rarely receive any vandalism.
Just look at tourist reviews etc.
It's a pagan tradition to treat visitors nicely here.
Most of people in rural counties don't go to hotels, they just ask to stay for the night.
French people caught up on this way early due to the occupation.
Pic related is tangier, it's an American diplomatic ground.

Does your king still have maghreb lions?

Atlas lions? Nah, we're trying to rebreed them back, using eugenics. Most of them died from an unknown hereditary disease.

>Native language Arabic
>Oficcial religion Sunni Islam
>Borders Algeria
>Northeastern African
Maybe where you are there isnt much bc you live in a good ass area which you showed us, but there are statistics and i know for a fact my friends are missionaries there

we'll just do the ole switcharoo they come here we go there and make it better then the west because its a clean slate

>millions

heh, my sweet summer child.

Why would global warming make Africa uninhabitable? Global temps do not rise much at all in the tropics under their models (non-tropic temps do), and satellite data shows Africa is already much greener with more plant life thanks to more CO2 and slightly warmer temps.

just move them all to Russia

Pic related is a half-african half-barbary lion.
He's the closest to pure, currently.
-Native language: Darija: a french-spanish-arabic dialect.
-We have jews, muslims are christians, never had any problems with any of them.
>We built a wall between us and Algeria.
>Northeast africa has white ethnic groups, like the kabyles.

We managed to save the Iberian lince with spain. But if you are able to rebreed the Atlas lions with eugenics it will be a major breaktrough.

LMAO Muslims are not Christians what are you talking about. both of them along with Judaism are all Abrahamic religions but they are not the same things.

Missionaries should be gassed.

I was just speaking from outsider's perspective, Moroccan christians live in complete safety is what I'm trying to hint.
Moroccan are too busy trying to stop sub-saharan Africans from getting to Europe, you're welcome.
You're wrong, Morocco is the literal condom of the west from Africa, 14km from Spain. If it's more Christian, that can work in Europe's favor.

>If it's more Christian, that can work in Europe's favor.

Yeah, just what we need. Turn the other cheek while Jamal fucks your wife.

Thread is dead im hopping off, wanted to let you know so you wouldnt wait for a response

OK, let Morocco be islamized, and there you go more immigrants, and none to stop this.
Very wise.
Same here.

>Are you guys ready for the day when Africa becomes uninhabitable because of "global warming" and we are forced to take in millions of Africans?
Well, that's not good.

Umm, maybe we should rethink the climate change meme.

>Least islamized population in the world.

That's true because they're sending their goatfuckers to Europe.