This is so true. No, CRACKERS, stop trying to WHITESPLAIN. We are NOT one race. Fuck you

This is so true. No, CRACKERS, stop trying to WHITESPLAIN. We are NOT one race. Fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bpim_n0r0z0
twitter.com/samxgifford/status/856330369284665345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree. The Aryan or "white" race exists as the superior race, alongside lesser or inferior races.

>last month we were all one race and race was a social construct
>literal constant hypocrisy

why

Is this the way we finally get liberals to accept race realism?

No shit. Leftists and niggers just figured this out?

You are right, there are multiple races, all under one specie, the human specie

This and checked. OP is a mexican

checked and kekked

NO LIVES MATTER

>888
checked

I agree.

Race is a socialized version of sub-species. They're identical, but liberalism just gave it a different word. That said, niggers have never accomplished anything of worth and are undeniably inferior to every race save Australian abbos, but I'm not sure they're the same species as us.

wow liberas going full circle...

Glad you acknowledge your inferiority.

1. Jews
2. Whites
3. Asians
4. The rest

Goddamn right. Preach, shitskin.

There is only one race though.
But we are different in our ethnicity, which is not the same as race.

Lol do you know what board you're on? No one here believes this human race bs. Caucusoid is objectively superior to Negroid and Mongoloid.

Mogoloid are more intelligent but have inhibited senses of individuality or compassion.

Negroid are more physically apt but vastly intellectually inferior.

Holy shit this is a golden ticket.

EVERYBODY LISTEN UP.

We can get these liberal scum to be race realists by SHAMING them.

Example tweet/meme :

"WHITE PEOPLE CONSTANTLY WHITESPLAINING THAT WE ALL ONE RACE! YEAH OK, BLACK SLAVES WE'RENT A THING THEN! IT'S JUST MY IMAGINATION THAT MY BLACK ANCESTORS WERE OWNED BY YOUR WHITE ANCESTORS"

Don't forget honourary whites.

DELET THIS

Impressive.

this is where the sjw's start to fold in on themselves and advocate for the same things that racists do

now if you want to say that we are not all one race then you must admit that there are different races and that there are innate differences between the races

it is the same as them advocating for "black only" spaces, you are advocating for segregation, taking the movement back 60 years...

at this rate they are going to advocate for jim crow laws and then slavery to be reinstated

>Races are all different
>RACIST

>All races are the same the human race
>No it's obvious the x Race is superior to x Race.

We can never win with this.

What makes Jews "superior" in any way in the western world is their culture that promotes learning/studying and working.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bpim_n0r0z0
If you want you can listen to this and learn more about Gad Saads childhood and how he was drilled to learn and succeed in life.

>Baby's first attempt at scientific racism

My ethnicity is German.
My race is White.
I am genetically and culturally different from a Frenchman, but I am far more genetically and culturally different from a nigger in Somalia than he is from a nigger in South Africa.

Can't find this tweet. Is it deleted

But i agree, we are not one race, i am not the same as some nigger in the congo you mong

^^^^^
this.
is this even real?

I agree with this.

So if we're not all one collective race that means that one inherently has to be better then the others. So whites really are better than blacks. Sup Forums was right again

No this is where you retarded racists realise you are exactly the same as the SJW and embrace ANARCHIST COMMUNISM LIKE ORWELL DID

Why isn't nonwhites telling white people """how it is""" considered shitskinsplaining?

Found
twitter.com/samxgifford/status/856330369284665345

>shitskinsplaining
I'm stealing this

Jews keep to their principles (including fucking everyone else over) and don't give in to social pressure like whites.

Found the college student. How's your little assignment on Sup Forums?

I hope this is spread till every white person has at least heard it once.

>twitter.com/samxgifford/status/856330369284665345

The thing that erks me a bit is the arrogance of these people. They are 100% text book basic bitches yest they have this smug vibe that they are cooler than other people. WHAT HAS THIS SJW BITCH DONE THATS SO DAMN COOL? What she takes selfies and parrots pop-gang banger shit she heard from basic bitch rap "artists"?

blacks want separate races so that they can claim superiority to whites, white libs want one race so that other whites can't claim superiority to blacks.