What Sup Forums think about this movie?

what Sup Forums think about this movie?
personally i loved it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-y52fmhZGPE
youtube.com/watch?v=zpgSCP1-g74
youtu.be/ouNOmyLFxho
youtube.com/watch?v=kBqwtHnc9ho
google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/10/almost-300-german-soldiers-investigated-nazi-salutes-attacks/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haven't watched it, I usually find any Hitler movie sort of boring.

Very funny. I really liked the scene with the dead dog.

I think that the producers tried to make Hitler someone you didn't like, but I really loved his character. The way he interacted with the world was really nice.

Hitler was really likeable in the movie. Also I like the happy end that he's going to rise to power again. Shit gave me a positive feeling.

same.

FUCK MY ID

You'll enjoy it. I watched it a few times

This is a comedy, quite entertaining

i bet it be weird coming from a "shlomo" but i loved the idea too

I liked the book better, especially the ending, but the movie was still pretty good, enjoyed it.
Like how Hitler appeared very likeable.

kek, get gassed

>Israelischer Bernd möge blaugepillten Drehfilm über den auferstandenen Führer
Nun hab ich doch alles auf Erden gesehen.

Ich hab immer noch nicht das Buch durchgelesen. Mein erster Versuch war vor 1,5 Jahre als ich noch sehr wenig Deutsch konnte, und ich kam gar nicht mit der Stil, dem gelegentlichen Dialekt, oder den vielen Redewendungen/Sprüchen klar.

Würde es sich jetzt lohnen, mich nochmal zu bemühen?

Speak english, nigger.
Well done on learning German though.

The actor who portrayed Hitler was too tall

I liked the movie, really good for a german production

It's trash when it comes to accurately portraying Hitler

Like, they make him kill a dog. Hitler. Killing a fucking dog. And on top of that they make a turning point in the movie out of this.

Also, lacked spicier holocaust jokes

I'd say so, yes.
if not reading it, the audiobook is well done too

Still surprised this didn't get much backslash like other positive portrayals of Hitler

ending was pretty based

youtube.com/watch?v=-y52fmhZGPE

you mean this film?
youtube.com/watch?v=zpgSCP1-g74

Saw it last night, Semite.

The Downfall parody scene was fuckin perfect.

Hitler killing the dog was thrown in there because he was making too much sense and had to do something bad. That NDP chairman really surprised me: "Hitler" says "Would you do anything I ordered you to do?" then they guy tells them to turn off the camera. They set the camera down and he thinks it's off, and he says "If you were really him, probably."

Made me feel good. They still pretended the Holocaust was real though. I thought it would be funny if the movie ended with Hitler reading Wikipedia: "Holocaust? 6 million Juden dead? I don't remember any of this!!!"

I was somewhat irritated with the film,
Because many things the Adolf said there were indeed true.
the scene for example with the woman and the dog breeding
Or the degenerate media community.
Somehow I thought constantly (right he was right)
And if you look at his book soberly and is concerned with zoology it is very difficult to negate this.
And even more sinister is the fact that we are currently experiencing the struggle of the minorities, the decay of the art world, and the corrupt media live.
I have the feeling that the day will come where one will realize that he was right.

youtu.be/ouNOmyLFxho

>Not posting best scene
youtube.com/watch?v=kBqwtHnc9ho

Its not great, but the great part is you expect it to be straight hogwash propaganda, and it turns out to be fairly neutral and insightful.

So at the end you feel like it was a great movie because it exceeded your expectations, but honestly its written pretty poorly.

dont wana go argue about holocaust shit . though Ive always wondered how come the "world" only remember the Jews extermination and not say Armenian. but loved how the film was based as fuck!
also even though im from jew land i not a semite.

>FOR JEWED

Because Jews run the media and the "muh Holocaust" bullshit is milked for sympathy and shekels.

Some of you kikes are alright, don't go to Tel Aviv tomorrow.

I do not think that the Jews in general are to blame
I think it is the Marxist class among the Jews that caused the problems.
Eg sinking demography etc ...

It is the inhuman ideology of marx and engels that sets equality before performance
And always need an oppressor
earlier for example the employer, today the white supremacy

>German humour

i liked it. the anti imigration ending was forced. but this was before refugee shitstorm

global jews maybe.. jews here here dont control shit. and even pissed off about what hepend in Europe.. not saying all for good reasons but they love to travel and the last thing they want is eourostan to emerge.

Actually the hun can be pretty funny.

google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/10/almost-300-german-soldiers-investigated-nazi-salutes-attacks/amp/
>The fastest German asylum procedure, rejects up to 1,400 requests per minute”.

You altright jews have to appear much more stronger in the media so that the world recognizes that there are two varieties of jews

Was pretty funny. Have not read the book, but I was pleasantly surprised. Not exactly a masterpiece, but worth a watch.

We will come back again

I thought it was pretty funny.

You got it all wrong,
there are many right winged Jews but they will never appear in the media.
Because it's not a matter of there is no other side speaking, it's a matter of no one wanting to hear them.

The part where he shot the dog and the part he came across with that jew granny was pretty great.

I saw this movie last week while on shift. I couldn't tell if it's partially acting and partially like borat with unsuspecting people or not. can an user help me out and answer my question?

>Liking the worst parts that only exist to somehow make him look bad

Expected nothing else from a roach.

It's exactly that. They used some real scenes from the street but scripted most of them.

It was funny, I thought. I consider myself a natsoc, but no need to take a movie so seriously.

Why do not you create a Youtube channel?
allied yourself with the entire altrigth movement
Interviews for example with
Spencer
Stefan molynex
Varg
Crowder
Red ice
Tara McCarthy

That would give the whole movement a boost
And you would be more in the foreground

yea.. i blame the left commie busters for that.

>hitler comes to power again
>shekelsrattling.jog
>make the goys invade germany
>many Germans die, rest are forced to apologize for the shoah and have their children serve muslims
>the jews laughs again as the gentiles suffer for eternity

AHAHAHAH

ANOTHER SLITHERING KYKE TRYING TO BLEND IN. YOU WILL BLEND ALL RIGHT, YOU BIPEDAL RAT.

Thanks hans.
I pray for your country every night

so true
And they do not even understand it
> a roach always remains a roach

yes mahmud. i try to blend in. soo.. hows fatima?

The best character in the entire movie is the young aryan kraut that selfies with Adolf while screaming "I love you Germany!"

really tingled my almonds

That is the future I want

>they made animal-loving Hitler randomly kill a dog and use it as a puppet

TOO MANY KIKE THREADS

WHAT IS JIDFS END GAME

Pretty historically in correct.

Hitler likes dogs and would never have done that.

Nice blog

Now fuck off to reddit

Well they got to make him evil because
>HUUUURRRRRR NAZIS R EEEEVIL IF YOU WANT BORDERS THEN U R A ANIMAL KILLING HITLER LITERALLY HITLER

how about that beating of the cuck in the park?

Subversive fan film. Not the intention but the result. The line was wiggled and a chink in the armor became known. He was human, not a demagogue. And invited inquery of the curious, not hostile, kind. Joy.

>tfw can't find English version

I would totally watch this masterpiece of a film, if i could
find a fucking english version somewhere.

Sketchy downloads are Sketchy.

that part was amazing too
I just pray that neither of those interactions were scripted
If they weren't, I don't care about the rest, it was good enough

netflix

The movie shoehorned the story to fit a typical story arch, which weakened the message. The best scenes were the pseudo-candid ones with "hitler" interacting with citizens.

The book portrayed a more interesting tale, free from the trappings of save-the-cat style bullshit. Hitler's views and ideas were presented in a plausible way, forcing the reader to confront the fact that he genuinely wanted the best for his nation and that some of his policies were outstanding!

The movie: dirty jewery.
The book: based red pill.

the book was far better

so.. the book even better? cuz i loved the massage and the interaction with the people (if it wasn't scripted) less on the dog shooting and the nigro joke...

enjoyed it quite a bit. but killing the dog was not accurate as hitler was an avid advocate for animal rights

Book hits home and challenges the preconception on Hitler's policies. Without the b-story bullshit. The whole point was that hitler wasn't who history remembers him to be. The movie focused on his anti-immigration, ethnocentric policies, making them out to be acceptable as part of modern Populist rhetoric. The book looks at his environmental ideas, economic ideas, and soft-social ideas in equal measure.

It was pretty good.

You know he killed his dog before suicide, right?

ill got to read now, thanks.

to save him from the russkeys,

so what?
Hitler loved animals, especially dogs

He saved the dog, otherwise they would preserve her and show on museum

DEATH TO JEWS
KILL SOROS AND HIS FAMILY
BURN HIS SHEKELS
DEATH TO MOOK

KILL EVERY ONE THEY ARE SHIT
not me i am wounderfull neetness worship me

Netflix has German audio with English subs , you'd be missing part of the movie by watching it dubbed

How bad is the dubbed version to be actually worse than the german original voices?

The scene with the dead dog was put in to remind you that he has the "wrong opinion". The scene prior to it was entirely too convincing, cogent and inspiring so they had to fucking ruin it by having him kill a dog and fuck around with its corpse because "He's a bad guy, remember"

Man... I like the original voices , they are speaking german in a movie about ( argue ably ) the most german topic you could think about

why would you want to watch that in the voice of some random Anglo ? not to mention that to anyone who isn't a native English speaker seeing movies in their original language with subs feels very natural

self respect where ?