Nigger soldiers

Any U.S. soldiers around? What are your thoughts on niggers in the army?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqJwD35wWhY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_presence_in_the_United_States_military
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good cannon fodder

current army rotc, the black Americans I've met in the army are outstanding men of character who I would be honored to die with for my country.

fuck you, Sup Forums, fuck you and your racism. We're all Americans.

Seriously fuck you.

Black dudes in the military are pretty based, the black women though are fucking horrible.

Same with any other non-white race. Give them their own batallion/plattoon. All military services should be as homogeneous as possible. To improve unit cohesion. A more diverse military means more chances at your men causing problems with one another. Granted I'm sure an all Black troop would still likely have problems because they are the most divisive of the non-whites.

It's great for black people who grew up in a shit situation that have potential. If you're not an idiot the military can put you comfortably in the upper middle class once you're out.

Yeah I kind of agree, because it takes a lot to join the forces and to serve your country. That's better than chimping around like usual niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=FqJwD35wWhY

For every good black man that joins the military there are 10 that join street gangs.

There are no niggers in the army, only black men.

>fuck you, Sup Forums, fuck you and your racism. We're all Americans.

Terrible. Most won't go anywhere near combat arms and the ones who do either have little integrity or have sub 85 IQ and are illiterate. The others are typical nig nogs that steal shit.

why does he wear the mask?

A black man is not necessarily a nigger.

Considering that the army today has a certain standard to be met I doubt that they have nigger black men in the army.

They've put US military bases in Japan at risk because they keep raping the locals.

Military is for niggers, spics, and manlets

>What are your thoughts on niggers in the army?
Seems like a good place for them. All niggers and soldiers of any color in the US are welfare queen scum. At least if they serve in the military there is a chance they will be killed and not live on to collect gibs.

We do not look down on niggers, kikes, whops or greasers. Here we are all equally worthless.

They lower the standards for women and niggers.

why not both en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_presence_in_the_United_States_military

>I don't listen to hip hop.

There are no Niggers in the Army. Those of Black Skin are the same as those of White. Some are great, some are scum. Same as the Whites really.

former maureen here. It's not fair to judge this guy by the actions of his race-comrades. The Marines is a hard road to take in life. Most of you fat shits on Sup Forums couldn't do it.

This guy deserves some respect even if some of his fellow African Americans do not.

Found the nigger.

>capitalize the word 'black'

Back to plebbit, nigger.

There are no niggers in the army, only heroes.

fuck off we dont care as long as they do their job just like the rest of us

F

most people here's only experience with blacks come from either tv shows like cops or gangbanger dregs loitering on the street so it's not surprising that they think the ones with the fortitude to make it in the armed forces probably have more character than their autistic neet inferiority complex selves

hahaha new here?

They don't deserve to be called niggers they deserve to be called African Americans for their service

Kys

Digits confirm

what about the ones that are putting your repuation at serious risk in foriegn military bases? wouldn't you call those ones Niggers?

do you think that joining the armed forces sufficiently nullifies one of the biggest criticisms of nig culture, i.e. not wanting to support the American Way and just lazing around waiting for the gibs? To say nothing of our servicemen being cannon fodder for the Jew financiers and their agenda, signing up to serve our national interest is more than 99% of nigs have done for our country

Local women are simply the tribute that is paid to the American military. It is our right.

Holy shit. Every military nigress I know acts like they personally killed bin laden and stopped 100 more 9/11s. Literally the worst people ever.

The black dudes are pretty based desu, but that's probably just because they are the ones smart enough to want to do something meaningful with their lives.

>rotc
>men of character

kill yourself

1- People in the military are idiots who are dumb as hell
2- Niggers are inherently degenrate

Fuck off Momolu

I don't know what unit you guys were in, but our niggers were absolute nightmare. Always late, loud, inconsiderate, always looking out for themselves and nigger buddies. Pretty much an average street nigger on a government payroll. They never cared about punishment of any kind. They would be lazy niggers and when they would get smoked or articled, complain how they were being discriminated against for being lazy niggers and get EO involved. I mean they literally destroyed the camaraderie and morale of the unit. Overseas, I literally had one say he didn't want to pick up a guy who just caught a round in the gut because he didn't want to get blood on his uniform. Worse part is they really do stink, and it's even worse during field exercise and deployment. Now they have an excuse to not shower. Honestly, I know all blacks aren't like that but, the number of niggers in our unit compared to the number of niggers who behaved this way, just makes me believe most military niggers are like that.

What's better than going to college, keeping fit, learning lessons on survival, structure, leadership, and military strategy AND IN ADDITION, a guaranteed job out of college.

>inb4 (((dying for israel)))

hey germanfriend
are you allowed to smile yet?

sheboon drill sergeants are the absolute worst... or finance? i can't decide.

He's a marine... Not a soldier you dirt bag.
Show some respect

Niggers never make it past E-4, there's very few who ever make O-1 and even less who stay officers.
The majority of them steal and deck apes in the US Navy are the worst of any branch's niggers, with Army niggers come hard close second.

Whoever made diversity hiring an importance to the military needs to be shot in the gut and left to die somewhere hot, they're a traitor to this nation and every single person in it.

dude don't feed the stormfags.

the ones who can ditch their hood instincts turn out great desu. Out of like a dozen in our unit only 1-2 had a real problem with it by the end of basic. They never learn to have anyone back and never trust others to have theirs.

Yeah, but most rotc fags are actually autistic in high school.

basic trainning does a good job of getting the hood rats out

retards on the campus

>have all niggers enlist in USAF
>use them as cannon fodder
>???
>profit

I'd be honored for them and you to die too.

What's the percentage that join street gangs straight after serving?

Army is one of a few institutions that can make a descent man out of a nigger.

>That's better than chimping around
>U.S. Military
>not chimping around

I agree. They act like they literally saved the world no matter what their job is. They could be a guitar player (yes that is a real job in the army) and act as if the world owes them a favor, which brings me to my next point. Military niggers are never humble. Most veterans i know, including myself, are usually very humble about their service. For example, I get really nervous and uncomfortable when people thank me for my service and I never know how to respond. Because I didn't expect thanks. I did what I had to do. But, niggers start chimping out when no one gives them "props" for service. They have the military plates, i.d's, it will literally be the first thing they tell you about themselves. And god help you if you don't get on your hands and knees in worship.

>Merlin "The Nigger" German

holy shit xD

My old drill sergeant put it best. "In the Army, there are no whites. There are no blacks. There are no asians, hispanics, indians, or natives. In the Army we are all green."

>be leaf pol/tard
>Hears American GIs raping Jap civilians
>Assuming they have to be the niggers

kys

US marine here, most the niggers in my company are pretty chill. The Marines celebrate diversity by calling everyone some derogatory and it's pretty fucking funny. But I would kill for my niggers and my niggers would do the same. Same for the goddamn spics and the one Korean gooktrooper we have.

My brother, who is a lot older told me to not to make the mistake of relaxing around the shitskins when I finally leave the Corps. Not to let my guard down. That niggers are dangerous and cannot be trusted, so don't get into a bad habit of mixing with them.

They take up all the toilet stalls and sing when they shit.

400 lbs hackers love to talk shit about veterans.

Actual veterans have lived among each other and you judge them based on what you see in the streets.

Despicable NEETs, the lot of you

all three the same guy? how did he died?

That weenie is in college and will probably never see combat in his life.

>dying for israel
Good goy

I've heard of enough shit going down on military bases to know that a nigger in uniform is still just a nigger.

any man who serves his country honorably, who defends what he has till his last breath, and who protects his brethren in the field, is an honorable man no matter what his race

If you aren't autistic, you're on the wrong website.

Honestly why do you idiots post shit like this? Even if it were true, cant you see that it's counterproductive to your well being? The problem with Sup Forums isn't the racism, it's the LOW IQcels

agreed

Hey OP, Die you piece of shit.

>When you realize that the Germans, Cubans, Panamanians, Iranians, Iraqis and Syrians were the defending their homeland and the "great Satan" lives next door.

I remember growing up as a kid and thinking the US army was the best thing in the world and my boomer parent's shilling (((hollywood))) memes about "muh freedom" "muh democracy" through my childhood.

Imagine our world if America stuck to isolationism. The USA would still be a top player, but """refugees""" and jihad would be non-existent.