Trump hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
strawpoll.me/12853187
npr.org/2017/04/29/525810758/the-first-100-days-a-standard-that-not-even-roosevelt-achieved
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask your average Trumpfag one thing, what major piece of legislation has Trump signed in his first 100 days?

>britfag
>Sage

OUR FIRST JEWISH PRESIDENT!

>d-don't insult muh precious zionist president

Hammer when?
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Corporations can legally poison water supplies and drill on state parks. Great achievements for our country.

yay!
Awesome!

>pizzameme

So he got some shit done, but because of obstructionism he can't pass legislation within the first 100 days of 4 to 8 years, therefor fuck drumpf.

I see you cunts are already here... You're getting "F"

>, but because of obstructionism

Yeah not like CONGRESS IS CONTROLLED BY REPUBLICANS or anything like that.

>tfw Trump hasn't started building the death camps yet
:((((((((

Yeah congress cockblocked each piece of legislation, but he's still 20 for 20 on anything he could do on his own with the power of his position.

Destroying the democratic party was the best part of the election tho

outside of all this, he's actually had a pretty decent first 100 days by historical standards.

obummer had the benefit of the media portraying him as some type of god and his intentions were always golden in their eyes, so the republicans had to try to oppose him while answering "how could you oppose obama with a good conscious".

>majority means we get to do what we want!
>it's easier to get shit done than be obstructionist!
>I am a retard!

Faggot kike puppet multicultural nationalist Donald Trumpstein

>Im an outsider and an incredibly sucessful negotiator, only I can operate within the gridlock of washington and work across the aisles with politicians

>0.02 cuckold points have been deposited into your cuckold account

>obstructionism
That is literally what Congress is there to do. Anybody who bitches about obstructionism is an unpatriotic fuck who would be happier in a dictatorship.

>Im an outsider and an incredibly sucessful negotiator,

That's a wrap ladies and gentleman!

Says the literal cuckold

this place was always a libertarian/fascist board and always will be. white nationalism voices will only grow stronger as whites become a smaller and smaller demographic, the US and europe will be increasingly unstable at this point

we didn't stop supporting trump because we became progressives, we stopped supporting him because he stopped supporting us

Nah. Trump will still have support next election by the same people if there is no one else. And pol and the west are never going back to being leftist again.

Op is a faggot

this.

and the fact that trumps arguably biggest campaign promise was ending the gridlock in washington, but all hes done is make it worse

It's a good thing the argument is about getting shit done, not abiding by the constitution, you dumbfuck.

The rust belt sure as hell isn't voting for him again after betraying them.

>democrats + republicans + media waging a continuous war on his presidency from the beginning
>still came through on each promise he made to the extent that he could do it without being obstructed by congress
buckle up buttercup, we still got 4 years to make shit happen.

>muh based assad

>and the fact that trumps arguably biggest campaign promise was ending the gridlock in washington, but all hes done is make it wors

Obama got more done with a GOP Congress than Trump has in his first 100 days. Let that sink in for a second.

>democrats + republicans + media waging a continuous war on his presidency from the beginning

Not since Syria, the MSM and establishment love him now. Fuck off kike

SRAWPOLL

strawpoll.me/12853187

Fuck your thread cuckboi

Not even through with one year, how about you sit and watch how things play out in the long run.

No retard, one positive news cycle doesn't make the media Trump supporters. Are you a shill or disabled?

And yet people still say he's not an outsider to the GOP

Most Repubs work for the same masters as the Dems, of course they'll obstruct him

soon my brother

he didnt need congress to label china a currency manipulator

he didnt need congress to not tell the wall street journal hes a globalist now

he didnt need congress to say hes going to reappoint janet yellen to another full term at the fed

etc etc. you are delusional as fuck

>A Literal cuckold civic nationalist calling somebody else a cuck

Hilarious

Are you homosexual?

>Not even through with one year, how about you sit and watch how things play out in the long run.

Moving the goals are we faggot? 100 day marker was set by FDR in 1933 when he passed most of the new deal in his first 100 days. I'm sure a faggot like you knew this right? And Trump hasn't done shit with his GOP Congress

Hes an IMF pawn like the rest. What dont you people understand? We've been bought for a very long time and nobody from any party who takes the position of president is going to help us

>No retard, one positive news cycle doesn't make the media Trump supporters. Are you a shill or disabled?

I don't watch MSM, but I know for a fact that a lot of the anti-Trump rhetoric is gone now.

Anyone got the graphic of Trump in the war room with the Israeli flags on the Jews in the room? I was sure I'd saved it, but I can't find it, and I haven't seen it anywhere on the boards for like a week. Did the (((internet police))) scrub it somehow?

>Asian calling himself white

Indecently.

The media framed Obama's presence in the white house as "historic" from the get-go. He was hailed for taking a bold stance and reversing the previous administration's policies. Ironically enough, the same media somehow indulged obummer's bitching about how all his problems were because of Bush. His first 100 days were set to be "historic" from the very beginning lmao.

Obama never had this level of obstructionism to deal with; the dems controlled congress and the senate for two fucking years.

npr.org/2017/04/29/525810758/the-first-100-days-a-standard-that-not-even-roosevelt-achieved

>tfw you're arguing with a media drone who can't even keep their facts straight
Kill me now, if you're not a shill it's just sad.

Either you do watch and you know, or you don't watch and you don't know. Make up your mind.

the republicans have the house, the senate, and 33 republican govenors.

This is more than obama ever had

>A multicultural pro race mixing "nationalist" saying asian like its an insult

What would Trump say? Racism is not okay. Fucking cuckold

Look at all these /r/the d bootlickers

We gave him a chance, 100 days, and nothing. FUCK OFF KIKES

I'm not giving him any more days to do shit.

>the republicans have the house, the senate, and 33 republican govenors.

Yup and all we've gotten was a butch of shitty neocon wars

BUT VOTE REPUBLICANS 2018 BECAUSE WE WILL FIGHT TO DO NOTHING

refer to the whole
>democrats + republicans + media waging a continuous war on his presidency from the very beginning

>and nothing
Wrong.

>I'm not giving him any more days to do shit
You don't run shit, bitch.

He played us like a damm FIDDLE

"I'm a globalist" redditards and trumptards BTFO!!!!1!

>citing bills that haven't even been brought up in committee and executive orders that are all for show and do nothing as sources!

Using your logic faggot Obama signed an executive order closing Gitmo in 2009, is it closed?

republican president
republican house
republican senate
33 (thirty-three) republican govenors

>its a giant conspiracy that trump cant pass a single bill, nothing to do with the fact that hes a retarded kike who lied about everything

dude a bill is different from a law, a bill isn't in any way in effect and just for show like all the politicians do.

>33 republican govenors
Doesn't matter much, depending on the State.
Texas, for instance, has an incredibly weak governor who can't do very much in the way of policy (which, interestingly enough, is a result of a constitutional change because of how the Union military governor behaved after the Civil War)

>executive orders that are all for show
You mean EOs that are enforced? Troll or just shifting the goalpost?

Not even related, these EOs are actually being enforced (or contested like the Muslim ban). Though I know you don't care about reality.

Thanks for trying to explain my government to me, pinoy. Do you know the difference between an EO and bill?

>democratic president
>democratic house
>democratic senate
>+60 Senators caucusing with the Democrats.
>HISTORIC NIGHT AS GOD KANG OBAMA PASSES HISTORIC HEALTHCARE BILL FACING STIFF KK- I MEAN REPUBLICAN OPPOSITION

it makes a big difference in things like the health care bill where these republican govenors can stop medicaid expansion which makes it easier for the feds to kill obamacare.

but for the most part I agree, still it cant hurt.

Just because of how much of a faggot you are, I will never vote for him in 2020. I hope that kike puppet loses now. There, there's my control.

Some things never change.

>You mean EOs that are enforced?

No EOs that do nothing. Do you think I don't read these things

>EO for every one regulation, two are cut
>it's not that, it's just a review

>EO to buy American goods
>expect you can buy it from China and US allies

then after obama passed that bill:

>we need a majority in the house in 2010 so we can repeal and replace obamacare
jk lol
>we need a majority in the senate in 2012 so we can repeal and replace obamacare
jk lol
>we need a bigger majority in the house in 2014 so we can repeal and replace obamacare
jk lol
>I, donald J Trump, if elected in 2016 will repeal and replace obamacare on day 1
jk lol

Oh and the hiring freeze ended a few weeks ago /r/the d.

>China currency manipulator
>WE MADE A BETTER DEAL I PROMISE!

LOL

I have a lot of control over you.

>we should cut all regulation without review, ignore that the process actually still calls for continual removals
>we can only ever buy American goods, this won't kill an economy

But how is bernie going to make his comeback if you don't vote for him???

When did Trump ever support white nationalism or libertarianism? Never AFIAK. There's are videos of him calling himself a democrat however.

You idiots got swindled. Just admit it and learn from it.

>>I, donald J Trump, if elected in 2016 will repeal and replace obamacare on day 1
>I, a leaf, never listened to a single Trump rally
>I, a leaf, have no idea how legislation is passed

>democrats + republicans + media waging a continuous war on his presidency from the very beginning
why is this so hard to understand? trump has literally come through on every promise that doesn't require at least one of the parties to back him.

>the dems controlled congress and the senate for two fucking years.

The jews controlled all political power then, and they do so now. It is all a puppet show you braindead retard. You and your kids will be sent do die for Israel while yur country becomes more and more brown, less and less free, incredibly poor and the laughing stock of the entire world. And you will deserve it. Of all sorts of goy that served the jew througt the ages, americans are by far the worst.

Again faggot are you gonna address any of the facts in my argument. You keep moving the goal posts every time I prove your orange faggot of a president is a con man. The media reports, Trump signs x, but x is actually y.

This is just like Obama signing the "close Gitmo" EO in 2009 shit.

The spencerfags were never on board with trump, they were just doing what daddy spencer told them to do.

if he tricked us he can trick (((them))

god speed emperor

have fun getting stabbed on the walk to work

>two examples
>were dissproven because I point out how what you thought they were would be illogical
Okay faggot.

What flip flops more than Trump?

Rally in Pennsylvania, November 2016: “When we win on November 8th and elect a Republican Congress, we will be able to immediately repeal and replace Obamacare. I will ask Congress to convene a special session.”

Campaign website, August 2016: “One of my first acts as President will be to repeal and replace disastrous Obamacare, saving another 2 million American jobs.”

he didn't, but he was going to do what we wanted

now he's letting in "refugees" and giving amnesty to anchor babies. we should have seen it coming

ur mum in the sack

KEKED

>LE 4Dchess

His stockholm syndrome supporters, there are people on Sup Forums right now who unironicaly support globalism. We need a fucking purge

So you're ignoring the part where most of the GOP wasn't supporting trump anyways

again,

And then Congress didn't give him a bill to sign, after he rallied behind it.

So where exactly was his fault, and not the Congress?

Again you keep moving the goal post faggot. There are others like the two examples I just proved but I can't think of them right now. I'll probably make a list showing all of Trump's failures soon once I get off work tomorrow.

You are a like a blind cultist at this point. There is no arguing with /r/the d fanboys.