Hey user, will you go with me on a rally to protest Putin today? After we can go to my house...

>Hey user, will you go with me on a rally to protest Putin today? After we can go to my house. Oh and you do support Navalny dont you?

What do?

Sure, let me get my face paint.

Fuck off Russian whore.
Putin is based.

>muh based Putin

I've heard Navalny is more based than Putin anyways so what's the problem?

Go with her to the protest. Go home with her that night. Bang the every loving fuck out of every hole. Never call her again.

I spent 8 months in 2016-2017 fucking a girl exactly like that but hotter, green eyes, great tits and great ass.

I spent most of the time actually humilianting her, calling her brainwashed, child, and saying that she learns retardation on college.

Seriously.

Then I left her, called her a slut 100 times.

Just fuck her, play with her emotions, get her hooked, then start abusing her. It is fucking fun and empowering. These kind of people are nothing but cultural garbage. Have your fun with them and leave before they pin something on you.

Go away RT!
Putin declared that Holocaust denial gets you 5 years in prison.

>Oh and you do support Navalny dont you?
Of course I do! I'm a nationalist just like based Alex

Depends... How far is your crackhouse?

You do know Wachowski is a dude right?

I didn't much care about either before, but now that I see these options... I guess I love Putin now.

Isn't Putin the cuck instead of Navalny? Navalny is a nationalist right while Putin constantly bows down to muslims while being a corrupt cunt.

Putin is really sexy tho, I just want to rub my breast against his warm harry chest.

No i will not join you, people with purple/pink/blue/green hair, or any blend, or any blend of, need to be exterminated

Yes.
I'm actually surprised Sup Forums praises putin, his image of le strong leader is just external propaganda for IQ89.

His internal policies is full multi culti and kissing muslim ass.

And he says the holocaust happened. What a cuck.

It's mostly retarded American manchildren who think Putin is the anti-Obama and the best friend of their Jewish lackey president

Fuck off Pinkylocks.

Considering Putin is a muslim-loving kike slave, I'd agree with her.

Americans tend to have a pretty one dimensional view of politics.
Maybe they think every country is like america or something.

>protest Putin
>After we can go to my house.

>Maybe they think every country is like america or something
From what I see on Sup Forums, I pretty much agree with this statement

It's like when they think Slav countries are some conservative paradise and Slav women are chaste and shit

AWAY WITH YOU, THOT.