Can we gas all redittors?

I'm sick and tired of seeing shit from /r/the_donald....Then when it seems like it might be an interesting topic I go to the comment section to see what people say about the subject.

It's just full of

WEW LAD
SPICY!
BASED, AHA!
TOP KEK, THE BEST KEK
HIGH ENERGY!
SPICY LAD!!

W E W
E
W

L A D
A
D

Jesus fucking christ I can't take it. It's like a bunch of 60 year olds found out what memes are.

I want to kill ohsnapyougotserved. That stupid cunt went on a radio show to do an interview and just spent the entire time giggling like a fucking moron. she's a typical housewife that doesn't know what the fuck she is talking about and is just regurgitating the shit she heard on glenn beck.

FUCK

This is /TheDonald/ now and you better get used to it, sonny boy

checkem

BASED BLACK MAN

BASED FAGGOT

fuck off you british fuck.
I can't stand you fuckers. Please die in a fire.

p much, i got b& for bringing up the JQ

Ah yes, Yank Butthurt 1812. Quite a delicious wine if I do say so myself. The aroma brings a tear to your eye

Go on.

Do something about it.

What's that?

Thought so.

We're not leaving and you know it.

Maybe you should turn off your computer. Go outside and get some air once in a while. Get a hobby that involves physical exercise and do that once in awhile.

kys

ladies first

Here is some infuriation

all of their content is just reposting our shit...jesus christ

Yeah, we'll start with your reddit-spacing ass.

>(Not even the attempt to internally paint Sup Forums as Nazis

typical generic diarrhea response that a fuckwit from a country overrun with mudslimes would spout. I bet you thought that was clever, don't you?

Do the world a favor and kys

op are you a redditfag

It's not just reposting, it's re-editing. Notice how shitty reddit memes like awoo are different but repetitive? Because Reddit doesn't actually make anything, they resort to stealing and re creating content.

Fucking 40k keks
You are violating the NAP!
You are causing to have excruciating pain on my side because of your cringyass nepotism & autism. I can hardly breath. FUCK!
We
Sup Forums
NOW

no. I just went there 5 min ago because someone on here linked to some shit on the_donald
I don't want to live in this world anymore

these are the fucking faggots that are on our board

I didn't know your country had the infrastructure that allowed for someone to connect to the internet. Congratulations

Friendly reminder

Sup Forums harbor was a mistake.

yes it was

1776 was too long ago Nigel, let it go.

Words cannot describe how cringy those children are. I can't wait until they fuck off to the new board.

Kek.

So you're pissed off because we're making you somewhat relevant.

Fuck logic, dude.

That autism seems painful.

Seek help.

>implying the new board wasn't made to contain our Nigger hate threads and redpill generals, leaving this board for "serious political discussions" like /ptg/

>I don't want to live in this world anymore
Then why don't you kill yourself? Remember to stream!

>we're making you somewhat relevant

WE made YOU

Not that any of us want credit for that. You're like the bastard child from a one night stand 10 years ago that came knocking on our front door.

Leave us the fuck alone.

Why would a jew be anti Trump? You utter fucking moron.

Label it /new/ and actually fucking moderate it.

They won't.

And WE redpilled the normies.

Something you social retards could never do.

You should be glad we did it and feel privileged we even want to be associated with you.

>we redpilled the normies

Did you make them hate the Jews?

No?

Then fuck off.

>You didn't redpill dick

You stole our content and spread it everywhere - something that already happened on a regular basis. Just because you faggots did it on a single board doesn't mean anything.

We fixed the times poll, we were the ones that got terrorists bombed, we do all of these things without you fucking morons.

DIE

No. Only mudslimes.

Jew hate is a meme.

Careful with that edge, bro.

>No. Only mudslimes.

>Jew hate is a meme.

>Anglos
126 butthurt krauts detected

Why do you hate free speech?

>Jew hate is a meme

Jew detected

>thinks these spicy memes originated from Reddit

Wew lad

Yes because if Trump came out and said hitler did nothing wrong he'd have totally won the election. There aren't enough redpilled normies yet you utter fucking kike

What a surprise.

Someone pretends to be retarded and actual retards fall for it.

You should've known this.

I'm an atheist. A patriotic one none the less.

>Jew hate is a meme.

Kakav meme jebem ti mater glupu retardiranu. Zaklat ih sve treba od-do.

Pod cijenu kalifata u Europi, boli me kurac.

>Someone pretends to be retarded and actual retards fall for it.

Whatever the case may be, you still don't belong here kikelover.

You shame your Ustaše ancestors.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE go do your own research you fucking neocon shills

You'd rather live in an Islamic shithole?

Lol. What was I expecting from a braindead Ustaša wannabe?

No. I'm ashamed of them.

>being ashamed of his ancestors, who fought for their nation and people against the red menace

You don't deserve the air you breathe.

Jebem ti glupu mater, odi natrag na index klošaru siromašni. Sirotinjo, odi prat tanjure u Irsku i slušat Edu i Sars, govnjaru mali židovski.

MUH BASED STICK WE AARE ANTI RACIST BAKE THE CAKE BURN THE CHURCHES KICK OUT ALL THE WHITES FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're a bit slow on that buddy even Brietbart is controlled by shariablue because they've been criticizing Trump and his kike master Kushner.

>There aren't enough redpilled normies yet you utter fucking kike
THERE WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH IF YOU PRFAGS KEEP KEKING TO THE LEFT

>Everyone I don't like are shills

Or maybe those ''patriots'' shouldn't have sided with nazis.

Then there wouldn't be any need for partizans.

It makes me laugh so hard seeing how butthurt you are.

>index

No thanks. I'm not into communism

This is almost exactly what you'd expect.

that faggy reddit spacing god damnit can you just leave and stop shitting up the board pic related it pretty much sums up why we hate you

You realize he's being sarcastic, right?

>Or maybe those ''patriots'' shouldn't have sided with nazis.

If those nationalists with the best interests of Croatia in mind felt that Hitler was right, maybe you should learn something from them.

Your point?

What a retarded post. They're the most based mainstream subreddit and redpill more people than pol can due to the exponentially higher number of visitors to the site.

Even if not everyone ends up here, it converts more people to right-wing values and that helps us all.

Attack the cunts at r/politics and basically all of Reddit but not our allies.

>redpill more people than Sup Forums

They don't get anyone to know the truth about the Jews - they've redpilled NO ONE.

We like to inform someone that their opinion is not appreciated.

It's not that they're just baiting for (You)'s, they're trying to change our views.

And they've done it with yours, as is evident from anti-Trump sentiment. Congrats.

I see people who worship hitler every day.

Scum of the earth.

>I see people who worship Hitler every day.

Next time you do, tell them to come here - we need more of them to balance our your newfaggotry.

By the way, all those pony posts were worse than shills.

Disgusting.

They're inbred retards, embarrassing to be around.

You don't want that.

>was democraticly elected
What did (((he))) meant by that?

>They're inbred retards, embarrassing to be around.

Next to you, I'm sure that they're the embodiment of racial purity.

>>was democraticly elected

No he wasn't. They had a system like GB used to, with an elected President choosing a PM to manage the parliament, with large amounts of power. President Hindenburg appointed Hitler, figured it would appease him - then he died, Hitler said "Hindenburg was so great no one can replace him" then had the parliament enact a law that gave him the President's powers.

At no point was he actually elected.

Not hard tp believe since their ancestors were all related to each other.

>anti-trump sentiment
are you fucking retarded? i never said anything about being anti trump im trying to point out that if you faggots are going to reply to shill threads then at least god damn sage when you do so as not to bump the threads. but you never sage you reply to b8 and general newfaggotry you bring with you is disgusting
also you dipshit it worked bc it made all the fags from reddit go away for a day and honestly it was bretty gud desu

please die

Just gas all faggot Trump supporters and we should be good

>be me
>literally make a reddit account yesterday so I can post on their USPS subreddit
>never once read anything on reddit before
>make a thread
>guy responds saying how shitty it is and i'll want to quit soon
>say i can handle it
>Personal Messages me saying that its hard but he still works there and puts up with it

I think I hurt his feelings by saying I wasn't a pussy. The frail egos on that site amazes me, even on an obscure subreddit. Jesus.

the_donald is like Sup Forums

>jew hate is a meme
jesus christ you have to go back no one wants you here

no

too late bitch boy r/the_Donald is here to stay. This is our home now.

I want CTR or Shareblue or whatever the fuck to leave.

>calling me CTR

2016 called, they want their memes ack

They are easily spotted.
Pic related.

it's possible to browse and enjoy both but they should not intermingle except in matters of one or the other being shut down. t_d and Sup Forums are the only two places there's an actual dialogue and war going on, and info that not everyone wants released being discussed. t_d is the uncool younger brother but our hearts are in the same place for the most part.

this place would be nothing without the_Donald and the alt right

We were here before either existed, JIDF.

yeah you'd be here and completely irrelevant

Honestly, I would prefer that to having to put up with you fags.

Oh Ok. Is r_D the alt right now?

That's an old school pol/new img right there