Would Sup Forums defend this as Free Speech? Especially the_donald loyalists

Would Sup Forums defend this as Free Speech? Especially the_donald loyalists

Nope.

Yes. But that doesn't mean free speech doesn't have repercussions.

If they ever decided to do anything, Day of the Rope/Rake follows not long after, as Trump would be seen as a martyr.

She should be at minimum investigated.

This isn't north korea, we can say shit like that here. Obongo got plenty of death threats too, as long as it isn't a credible threat and just some faggot having really shitty dreams of someone they do not approve of dying, then who cares.

you mean at maximum*

at minimum it should be ignored because he already has security just as the senate, and all supreme court do

It's actually pretty simple:

>I hope that motherfucker dies
Protected under the first amendment.

>I'm gonna kill that motherfucker
Not protected under the first amendment.

sure cause it's only going to piss people off and alienate the people who aren't really paying attention and fall for "15 pictures that will make you say fuck having borders and law and shit" type tactics

I know this is probably just a nigger who doesn't have any definable politics but in general the level of craziness that the left has been displaying can only fucking be a good thing for us in the long run

Threats and incitement of violence aren't really guarded as free speech.
However, this is sufficiently vague that you cannot classify it as a threat nor incitement of violence without further context.

No.

Is "Inbred" the new nigger attempt at insulting whites?

Assassination threats aren't protected by the first ammendment

This is close enough to a call to action. That's not Free Speech.

Calling it such would be like saying it's Free Speech whenever the Five Families called for Rudy Giuliani's assassination.

Yes, being retarded is not a crime.

That's literally what he just said.

>sedition is free speech

That's not a direct threat to life or property. Even if you printed it and handed it to the FBI, they wouldn't bother investigating.

>minorities hate white people
feel free to express it as much as you want. let them know you hate them for their skin color.

Yes. Just saying you hope it happens isn't a threat. But people that whoever that famous person that says she wanted to blow up the white house need to be arrested for making threats against the president.

What are social consequences?

>inbred

Literally 5 children from 3 different wives all from different countries

Man people don't really think anymore.

"hopefully him and his inbred family will all be blown up..."

Is this statement covered by free speech?

Free speech is limited, through previous court decisions, to not include threats of imminent violence or calls for violence against other people.

Its hardly new. Truth is blacks are more likely to be inbred than whites.

>Obongo got plenty of death threats too,
Proof?

npe

desu it would be best if trump (and pence too) got killed before trump cucks out even more on us. let him die a martyr

this

It would also be legal to say "Man, I really hope Hillary Clinton and her family are all murdered," but the difference is the person who wrote the photo in OP won't be called a nazi or have their life destroyed over it.

So, yes, I would defend this speech as a legal right. There's nothing illegal going on here, just liberals being hypocritical and completely lacking self-awareness like always. It can be argued, though, that their lack of respect for human life could lead them to continue in their violent ways and eventually murder innocent people while believing with all their hearts that they're in the right.

Day of rake only applies to leafs

if you didn't understand where free speech came from, why wouldn't it be?
it's only logic that makes it fall apart.

I remember there being a couple of Reich as well

Some text on instagram isn't going to blow up the president.

Although judging on his stance towards the deep state, I'm afraid the CIA might.

>inbred family
>jews

Well,,,alrighty then!

Yes, this isn't a direct threat. You can't make being an idiot illegal, we don't have enough jails.

It's not new, it's an Afrocentrist thing. They believe that European features like blue eyes and blonde hair came about due to incest (they don't really understand genetics or recessive genes).

After Yakub came from space and invented white people they escape to caves in the Caucuses where they walked on all-fours and mated with siblings for millennia while blacks ruled earth.

let them say it
let them reveal themselves to us

You guys a triggered by an edgy joke.

>After Yakub came from space and invented white people they escape to caves in the Caucuses where they walked on all-fours and mated with siblings for millennia while blacks ruled earth.

well then.
that's...a theory.

Go back to faggit you little piece of shit

"I hope he dies" is not a threat and is protected

You could also say "All jews deserve to die" but if you said "Let's go kill all the Jews!" and some nigger next to you killed a jew you would be charged with inciting violence

>most people here are fine with it
user, are you here on a field trip?

>Trump Assassinated.
Cry Havoc! And let ship the dogs of war.

>makes fun of inbreds
>wants to import millions of muslim inbreds

Yes, because then I can use my freespeech to domolish her, we are the smart ones remember that

>let ship.
I'll just kill myself now.

niggers can say whatever they want, but they gotta be in africa while they do it

Nah. He went back on everything he said in his campaign. He is part of the same establishment now (and probably was before).

lol niggas be salty af

>Assassination threats aren't protected by the first ammendment

Your skill in paraphrasing is impressive.

Send that to the author

nicely summed up

Yes. I'm a /r/The_Donald loyalist and libertarian in the vein if Milo Yiannopolous. So I'd allow it.

I don't actually care, but I would actually bet my penis and both testicles that they would wig out if someone said this about Obama/Trudeau/etc.

mullato niggers are always the most racist, and make the most pathetic attempts to whiten their skin, and dye their hair lezbo colors. they want to remove whats "white" so they can be considered "white" at convenience like the kikes do

Yes since it's not a direct thread.

so the death of the liberal JFK is a good thing?

report the person at the origin of this post to the FBI

It only wouldn't be protected if a person made a credible threat. Even saying "ima kill dat muhfugga" isn't a credible threat.

Implying your commander in chief should be assinated is not protected under free speech and if things weren't so fucked up right now it would be considered treason

>ship

Checked!!
Lets ship the dogs!

16th was assassinated
20th was assassinated
25th was assassinated
35th was assassinated

There is no pattern to this, I'm sorry nigger you can't just pick 2 and say that's the pattern.

Absolutely not.

if Lincoln was 15th instead of 16th that pattern wouldve been down right creepy

are all canadians this stupid?

One of 2 things will happen:

1. He won't be assassinated because he's a fucking kike and the Jews don't kill their own.

OR
2. The jews often kill their own as shown time and time again and he will be assassinated in the name of Kikedom for "Muh 6 gorgillion" and we'll never be allowed to argue with having jewish rulers again.

It's distasteful, not illegal unless they start making direct threats though.

>Would Sup Forums defend this as Free Speech?
Yeah. Because it is.

You could consider Van Buuren an illegal, because he wasn;t born in a british colony, but a dutch one.

That's how you can make lincoln the 15th

>tfw i never get (You)s for posting dumb responses.

Why are leafs so good at being retarded?

threats aren't free speech retard

>I wish this guy would die
>a threat
Nah.

but that turns 16/25/35/45 into 15/24/34/44, so you aren't getting your precious sequence anyway

Yes. Endorsement of violence is not incitement to commit violence.

IT'S TREASON
>When a Man doth compass or imagine the Death of our Lord the King

What, faggot? Van Buren was the first President born a citizen of the US!

Yes, as to make a statement about hope is not equivalent to making a threat or inciting hate speech (within the confines of what hate speech means, legally speaking). It may be a deplorable, fucking shitstain thing to say, but it's our job to defend to our death her right to say it. That's called freedom of speech, fags.

yes, there's nothing wrong with saying you hope someone dies

sure its free speech but youll get a visit from the secret service regardless

No. He's the most intelligent Canadian there is. Says a lot.

but its not a threat

And the 16th, which I guess is close. Was the 5th or 6th?

This would catapult Trump to being beloved for eternity. I mean, worked well for Kennedy. In the legacy sense.

But I can still threaten random people right?

In a Hoppean libertarian society, there would be no free speech. But since we live in reality, yes.

Protected speech by law, yes. No threat is made.

Still a backwards and ignorant comment and should be blasted by society.

Let's all report this. Smug nigger needs some sort of wake up call.

They aren't good at being retarded, they are just leafs. It's expected for them to say retarded stuff.

It would be like me saying I love mohammeds dick in my ass.
Because it's expected by you americans for me to say it.