Anyone else suspect that most of Silicon Valley is just the military licensing old tech to private corporations?

Anyone else suspect that most of Silicon Valley is just the military licensing old tech to private corporations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7vrqMQgfus
youtube.com/watch?v=HWMIwziGrAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You didn't know that already? Where do you think all the funding comes from?

(hint: the Jews)

Thread inspired by this podcast youtube.com/watch?v=I7vrqMQgfus -- part 1 of an exhaustive presentation of evidence

which funding? on the military end--the US citizen; on the private end--the wealthy. yet another handout from citizens to oligarchs

>which funding?
It all comes from the Federal Reserve. An infinite pocketbook to pay for infinite technological superiority.

t. just got a year of funding from the Air Force to help develop more mind control spy grid stuff

By how much did Trump say he wants to increase military spending?

fuck us, right?

do we really have a Stargate in Cheyenne?

In case anyone is interested, the podcast also talks extensively about MK Ultra and the CIA's alleged involvement in the countercultural revolution. They claim Aldous Huxley was if not the head of, at least a major architect, of MK Ultra-- a first for me. I always thought he was one of the good guys.

You should look into the Huxley family in general. His brother Julian is of particular relevance, as was his grandfather T.H.H. Huxley (aka "Darwin's Buldog")

I think the way forward is to vastly increase the level of education and awareness. It's not cool when my boss gets excited that maybe we can help with robot drones to "save people from burning buildings" when obviously the main application of such things would be to automatically engage in mass murder and war crimes.

B-b-but they couldn't ALL be in on it, there would be whistleblowers all over CNN, besides what would be the point I mean WHY bother I still have to work in the morning?

> automatically engage in mass murder and war crimes
yep not to mention that 1) the military is our last and only check against complete deep state takeover and 2) when robots are that sophisticated they won't need 90% of their citizens. fortunately the drones will deal with the problem quite efficiently, I am sure.

care to share more info on the huxley's? you mention Darwin, and when I hear his name i think of Francis Galton. who was super into the occult--i think darwin might have been as well. very interbesting

bump. this is huge

>Francis Galton
Yeah, you're on the right track. If I had a single good breakdown to give you I would, but trying to pin things down to a simple explanation is how you find out that there isn't one, there is no magic conspiracy, and the only way to grapple with it for mere mortals is just to keep looking in to what seems interesting.

You and I are not superhumans with superbrains plugged into the magical singularity, the only viable option for little "useless eaters" as we are referred to is to combine our collective various talents into a de-facto superhuman of our own.

When I think about the various threads I've pulled on, I think one of the common denominators is the "occult" which really just literally means "that which is not seen." So in other words, power is derived from having information that most people don't and don't know about -- hence the inherent power granted to the masses through ease of information exchange.

The military is a faction of the deep state.
It's military vs. non military government.

fair point

see also, (guess what i was doing today)

Check out Charlotte Iserbyt's work as far as the modern educational system goes. That woman is sharp as a tack. She does a good job tracing it back through Prussia in the 1800s.

Probably there's easy to digest YouTube clips about her. I went ahead and actually read the entirety of, "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America" which is available as a PDF these days if you punch that in to a search engine.

Remember: when tyrants stuff everybody in prison, it's not just because they were being inconvenient. They're to be re-educated. That's part of what makes it so dangerous to relocate folks who wound up in Gitmo.

Now let's put that together. Check out this quick rundown from an FBI dude who infiltrated the Weather Underground
youtube.com/watch?v=HWMIwziGrAQ

Check out the Weather Underground. They're part and parcel with the whole Chicago crowd. Now you can put both parts together to see how what a dangerous position we're in when we let the wrong ideas run the country. (reminder: Bill Eyers not only became a professor, but now is even involved with all the antifa agitation.)

Well duh. Nearly every technological advancement started off somewhere in the military. The internet started off as military bases wanting to transmit databases over secure phonelines. And that was in the 60s or 70s, I can't remember.

The first link made in the proto internet (arpanet) was from the military to SRI ;-)

so much is fucked and there's just not enough time to learn about it all let alone do anything about it

You're retarded

>Silicon Valley
>tech

Pick one. Literally the only output of SV r&d dollars and over 90% of the wealth generation there in the last 20 years has been from launching an Apollo scale project to a) capture your attention and b) get you to click ads

The journey of 1000 miles begins with the first step. Turns out if you don't fall into traps like shitposting on Sup Forums all day there's actually quite a lot of extra time to take another step now and again.

Also, many hands make light work. You could 1000 pretty quick if you had a large number of people each taking a small number of steps.

>Pick one. Literally the only output of SV r&d dollars and over 90% of the wealth generation there in the last 20 years has been from launching an Apollo scale project to a) capture your attention and b) get you to click ads
yfw their ability to track people was spinoff gov't tech also

>The internet started off as military bases wanting to transmit databases over secure phonelines. And that was in the 60s or 70s, I can't remember.
That's actually wrong. The R&D on the Internet began in the 50's after Eisenhower established DARPA in RESPONSE to the then looming Military Industrial Complex when the Cold War began kicking off with the launch of Sputnik.

When the concept was first proposed by JCR Licklider, the military branches (Navy, Air Force, and Army) thought that it was a silly thing and brushed it off as nonsense. AT&T, the sole owner of telephone landlines also thought the idea to be fruitless, if not impossible. They thought that digital processing of information was silly and that Analog was king. The military and AT&T didn't really care much for it because they saw no promise in digital electronic technology. The military preferred funding coming from the government to be used instead on weapons research, rather than communications.

Eisenhower didn't care, though, and gave the greenlight to DARPA to begin working on this project. From this research came just about every single fundamental aspect of networking that is used today, from packet switching, to information routing, to low latency and high bandwidth, etc. The real reason why this creation and development of the ARPANet began had, in reality, very little to do with the military at all. The real reason was for advanced research agencies and research teams in various universities and such around the country (and overseas) to be able to communicate and share their data on research freely because big ass mainframe computers with time sharing was too cumbersome and ineffective for information sharing on related topics.

In the early days, the research teams for the ARPANet as it was then called ran into many financing issues, but in the end overcame and produced astounding results, creating a robust network with many redundancies over everything else. This was the Internet

Fucking 2000 character limit piece of shit. Anyways, if you want to know more, an excellent book is "Where Wizards Stay Up Late: The Origins of the Internet".

bump