What does Sup Forums think about this?

What does Sup Forums think about this?youtube.com/watch?v=n6h7fL22WCE
>tl;dw version
>Guy makes small houses for the homeless
>The (((government))) seizes them and destroys them

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aiavtMNE8lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it'll look good in their parents back yard.

Homeless communities are a breeding ground for drug activity and crime. The government is right in this case.

Kike detected
No one lacks this much basic empathy

Homeless people would shit all over the floor in those things, then burn them for firewood.

You can't just be dropping random houses where ever the fuck you want. Thats how you wind up with a favela. This guy is a douche.

t. libertarian

>empathy

You're not on reddit anymore, cupcake. All homeless should be rounded up and executed.

So why would you oppose centralizing homeless people in a community of tiny houses where they are more easily monitored/policed?

That's what prisons are for. Labor camps would be an optimal solution though.

>All homeless should be rounded up and executed.
Right after the blacks, jews, and sodomites (trannies, gays, lesbians) of course.

Those were rapefugees

In Ottawa Canada an entire subdivision was built to sell to university and collage students attending the cities many such schools.

It went on for a year before the government banned them and demolished them with compensating the students who had BOUGHT THEM LEGALLY.

I have heard it is because the introduction of Tiny Houses will disrupt the unstable Canadian housing market by offering such low mortgage costs.

Disregarding the fact that they haven't committed any crimes it wouldn't be economical. We already spend a fortune to house inmates. In this case all the government really needs to do is donate some unused land and the private interests will do the rest.

>p please dont do anything that will hurt muh housing bubble
t boomer

It was a great goof and a spoof. I laughed heartily.

>All homeless should be rounded up and executed.
Spoken like a true kike

Irrespective of the homeless issue, the Gubment does NOT like the off-grid, tiny house movement. They do NOT like people living in RVs either. They want you tethered to and plugged in to the "system." To much independence you know....

>Tiny Houses will disrupt the unstable Canadian housing market by offering such low mortgage costs.
This is a bad thing how?
>P please buy this over inflated house

>innocent
violating anti-vagrancy laws is illegal user.
>economical
like i said, work camps are a net positive. prisons are costly, but would at least remove them from society and prevent them from causing harm, thus a neutral benefit.
>donate some unused land
give it to the middle class so they can actually build something or use it. what you propose is to trash public land for zero benefit.

It's clear that you've never spend a single minute around criminal niggers.

they have much in common don't they?

It's bad for (((them))) and wouldve been amazing for our Chinese friends

Either way, we lose

>anglo (((culture)))

gotta keep those prices up goy

They wouldn't be out doing that shit if they had even tiny stable fucking homes

yes they would, they are broken people who value nothing. perhaps, after many years in prison and forced sobriety, they would be allowed out to live out their days in one of your tiny houses and working in a nearby field for their food.

They're not homeless if you give them a home you stupid fucking kike.
You fucking jew bastards need to gas yourselves.

It sounds terrible at first, but it had to be done.

These aren't respectable homeless veteran's that cry and say 'God bless you' if you buy them breakfast. These are thugs and criminals or simply the unwanted incapable of securing a steady job. The musician himself listed an example of returning to a safe home after attending their 'drug treatment program.'
The video goes on to tell about where these tiny houses were built, notably beside a church in COMPTON.

The tiny houses are no different from welfare. If it were for a homeless veteran's program, I would be mad. But what incentives do these good for nothing niggers have to become productive if they're given FREE solar powered homes? It had to be done.

they'd be burning the siding piece by piece come winter. they'd set their neighbors shack on fire for not sharing his crack. after shitting on the floor inside they'd have their mattress in the lawn because you didn't give them AC. You are a fool and nobody will listen to you.

>struggling musician
>thinks he has great idea

Cucksheds are not for refugees, period.

This, you can't artificially elevate the level at which people are content. And some people are simply content living like animals.

How about we sterilize them and then let them live in tiny houses for free. We'd also have to cripple them so they are not a danger. This way they will not reproduce, will not be a danger, and will not be a huge burden to the tax payer.

Now the eugenics edgelords are here to urge that despite taking in millions of third world illiterates, mistreating our most vulnerable citizend will somehow make a dent

Sterilization isn't eugenics. We used to sterilize the mentally incapable in the USA

you think they'll magically become sober and hard working? no, they'll continue being the drug addicted hobo and part time thief/mugger.

there is a certain percentage of them, after a few years of lock up and forced sobriety, that are able to make their way through a half-way house and become productive citizens again. Those are rare and usually only the ones who had limited time on the streets are able to recover. They are psychologically damaged beyond repair user.

of course fellow Sup Forums browser! kys newfag

So according to the video, the ones on the private land they got were left alone and the ones on public land were cleared?

Seems perfectly reasonable.

I'm not trying to make them useful people. If they are crippled then they are not a danger. Who cares if they kill themselves with drugs. They'll have no children since we've sterilized them.

What's a realistic solution for the homeless epidemic? Berkeley and SF spend hundreds of millions per year on homeless and it's worse than ever.

I went to college in Ann Arbor, Mich. and the locals had a hard-on for pandering to homeless vermin. It's nuts.

(((Civic Nationalist))) detected. Sodomites, Shitskins, and Semites all need to be physically removed.

Jews will go first sorry schlomo

lol you think by throwing our buzzwords around your actually blending in? get out

>living in a cuck shed

Most of the homeless are mentally ill or drug addicts. Send them all to Germany, I heard they need to boost their population.

Or maybe its because these people steal electricity, leave garbage everywhere, take up incredibly scarce street parking in cities, and are usually just more degenerate people.

t. someone who has to deal with shitty rv people on a regular basis

You think by defending sodomites and shitskins that you're not showing everyone who you work for, Blue? Gas yourself.

>Guy makes small houses for the homeless
>Small houses
>Houses
You mean cucksheds do you user?

If we make it uncomfortable to be homeless then there will be less homeless. If all the homeless knew they would be steralized and made cripple after trying to claim public property or private property then there would be far fewer homeless.

>What's a realistic solution for the homeless epidemic?
Forced labor, or other "harsher" methods.

It's like how liberals lump together illegal invaders with immigrants.

And it won't make a fucking dent

is that an aftermath of some festival?

Do you have any empathy for the children? Why would you let a homeless person or a mentally deficient have children?

>what's a realistic solution for the homeless epidemic?

removing housing regulations and abolishing minimum wage

these conditions would allow anyone to carry themselves out of homelessness if they're willing to work

Their thought process will go as follows.

I don't ever want to work, but I like having functional arms and legs. Perhaps I'll just work enough to sopport myself.

The thing is, if you buy some land like his organization did, the logical move is to build one large building to maximize the amount of apartments in it.

He's basically reinventing the wheel with poor houses but he hasn't gotten all the way to the next logical step yet.

>government has your best interest at heart

That's why they burn down their tents all the time, right?

anybody against the destruction of those houses just want to play irl minecraft
go fuck yourselves nerds

Solar panels are now "stealing electricity."
Fuck off, cunt.

But homeless people are homeless for a reason. One large building would be destroyed instantly. If you have many small building then you'd only lose one or two a day. You could have a giant fire pit that you use to burn all the small houses that are destroyed

>Homeless people commit crimes because they have nowhere to live
>They find somewhere to live, and therefore stop committing crimes
>"let's take it away from them hee hur har hur"
>wonder why they start committing crimes again

Are you intentionally being obtuse?

Intentionally being retarded?
I try not to.

Sometimes called trolling

I can't believe this homeless woman had to leave her new home. She found somewhere to live and everything!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aiavtMNE8lc

Wait, I'm missing my asshole...
Are you insinuating that homeless people inhabiting teensy houses will lead to them trying to squat in other homes?

The government wants a population completely dependant on the state. Personal charity such as this threatens government monopoly on "charity" and lessens it's power. A less powerful government will shrink. A smaller government means fewer positions for petty bureaucrats who are given the power to destroy people's lives on a whim.

Notice how they didn't round up and destroy the cucksheds on private property.
You start dropping these things on the side of the road all willy nilly you're gunna have a bad time.
Not only were they right to remove the sheds on the sidewalk, they should have also removed all the tents. City sidewalks are not camp grounds.

The only people who got in trouble were people who were "copping" the land. They didn't own the land that they built the house on.

>They find somewhere to live, and therefore stop committing crimes

Good joke.

Anyone that is homeless for more than a short period is guaranteed to be a mentally ill drug addict that can't be helped by just shelter.

I applaud him for being a private citizen looking for a solution, and his private land one seemed to be working. But everything else is just dumb. Seeing a mobile homeless village park itself outside your home means you're going to get robbed, your street will get trashed, and drugs will fill the area.

Well, suppose so.
That's kind of legit.
Not everyone will stop being a piece of shit.

You are very reasonable. Nice gif

play homeless games, get homeless prizes