youtu.be/CeBirl8WxMI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Portman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is she preggers at the end?

wtf I love Jews now

>Zayin is dick
>Ben zona son of a whore
Only Hershlag can talk about dicks and whores and somehow still come across as a sublime classy goddess

Also, its interesting "ben zona" is derived from "ibn zena" in arabic, "manyak" actually means faggot in arabic and she probably didnt want to use that word and said "maniac" also, "kayin" is a play on words from "nayyik" an arabic word that means "to fuck"

t. Jew?

> derived from

Hebrew is way older than shitskin scribble writing.

Arabic is unironically older than Hebrew. Also, I meant it was interesting from a cultural point of view that their slang is a mixture of arabic and hebrew. Jesus, relax dude try decaf

shes adorable

Decaf tastes like almost quints.

>pity for your time
=
>really good

wat

lol, she turned to a goblin. Does she have portuguese/spanish ancestry?

Fuck off Reddit numberfag

????? This sounds like French to me ????

>ywn watch Malick redpill Hershlagg on the Jews on the set of Knight of Cups

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Portman

Born Neta-Lee Hershlag

i would repeatedly insert my zayin into her vagina and impregnate her, if you take my meaning

Yeah, you're American and you literally would fuck kikes all day long.

We all fucking know haha

Hebrew is a construction because Hebrews are a construction.

To linguists there is no such thing as "Hebrew". It's technically Old Phonecian.

The blocky Jew runes aren't even Jewish and aren't very old. It's called Aramaic Square Script, and Jews use it because Aramaic was the language of the Assyrian Empire, and they ruled the Levant. More over, no such thing as a Jew existed at that time because there were only Semitic pagans since Zoroastrianism had not influenced the region yet.

The idea that Jews invented written language or whatever is more Jewish bullshit.

I Googled Old Phonecian to get a good image of the written words, but this pic came up. It's a DNA-based reconstruction of a Phonecian from 500BC. Says it all, really.

I'd al hapanim her with my zayn and it would balagan that i would scoop up with her hair

would toss her in the oven because she's a jew
would gather her ashes and feed them to her family because of the vocal fry
10/10 would exterminate again

>Vocal fry

She is literally the most beautiful woman i have ever laid eyes on. she can get away with the vocal fry and the feminism and zionism and Id still pay all my money for the opportunity to breed her and be her whipped cuck hubby for life

Was about to say this. Will literally go to israel just to meet a woman like that.