Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ6a7PnEHPk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you shiablue. You will never divide us

Nice try shill. Enjoy your .4 cents.

spotted the donald redditor

How about you enjoy YOUR 4 cents.
NIGGER NIGGER KIKES. There now you know I'm not a shill

Fuck off you retarded shill and let them do their thing.

sage

If the_donald is so bad why do 4channers always spam it? Always karma whoring, etc. etc.

When will we finnally gas all the faggots on our board

Funny our board was LESS gay when we were combined with /mlp/ LITERAL HORSE FUCKERS ARE LESS GAY THEN REDDIT

it's time to purge the cancer that has infected this board

>IMG_0874
>D841B717-B0B4-46A4-B37F-4(...)
>Divide and conquer strat.

Really spins my almonds around.

HIS NAME WAS SERHAT RICHSTEIN

Fuck outta here

>tfw Sup Forums was far less shitty pre-election and pre t_d invasion

don't get me wrong, Sup Forums has always been a cesspool but the amount of normies we have here now has reached singularity

WE DON'T LIKE CIVIC NATIONALISTS HERE GB2 LEDDIT

>i'm so autistic, i can't process sarcasm

Reddit was a mistake. It should be removed from history.

Fuck off you retard.

SAGE

who's jewing who?

>hurr I'm a sperglord who thinks normies will just come from the center/left to the far right if we scream "KIKES AND NIGGERS MUST HANG" hard enough at them

If you're not a shill, let me tell you why you're moron who doesn't understand how this works. People don't get redpilled instantly when they read some infographic, it's a gradual process. Normies don't just decide one day that they're going to browse stormfront or Sup Forums out of the blue. There are several steps most people need to take before they feel comfortable doing that. Usually it starts with distrust of the mainstream media which leads to following alt-lite e-celebs which leads to places like reddit which eventually leads to Sup Forums and other outlets like amren. You are sabotaging the right-wing cause by acting like this you little cunt.

>A JIDF didn't like the ISIS=MOSSAD threads so he drops this bait here

Eat from the ass of your Israeli bull, Americans

t_d is a cancerous circle jerk just admit it

they are sending people here to try and make this board pro-israel, pro-immigration, pro-nigger, pro-neocon

>didn't address any of my points
>makes a baseless claim

About the response I expected.

>bawwww there are civic nationalists on my side of the political spectrum why can't they all just turn white nationalist RIGHT NOW!?

You're so childish.

>looks at first post
Yeah, you people need to go

Lmao go back

Not an argument. And I don't browse the_donald, just like I don't follow all those e-celebs. I just recognize them as useful.

great job shill enjoy your pennies but know this, Sup Forums and the_Donald will always remain strong allies and you cant destroy our commitment to the god emperor. so just get the fuck out of here

jesus christ fuck off

fuck off shill. Sup Forums is for Trump supporters only

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ6a7PnEHPk

spot the donald redditor

exterminate the pedes

there is nothing wrong with Reddit and especially the_Donald. If anything that affirms my loyalty to Trump

>MUH PR MUH PR MUH PR MUH PR MUH PR

there used to be a time where you would get banned for saying that

>Implying you wouldn't take a peek at Blaire White's benis

>everyone who doesn't agree with me 100% is a malevolent kike

Why are you trying to use SJW tactics? Do you have no shame, lad?

>Bitches about not have your points addressed after screaming shill.
Cry about it.
>WAAAAAH STOP PUNCHING TO THE LEFT
If you're a left winger you don't belong here, you fags have the entire internet to circlejerk your bullshit you don't need to do it here as well.

that should show you how powerful we are

I didn't say you were a kike but good job outing yourself dipshit.
>You're a SJW!
wew lad

And yet you jerk off to a mudslime in sg everyday.

/thread

I'm complaining about punching to the right, not the left, you ape. Attacking anyone who isn't a white nationalist is retarded and showcases a fundamental misunderstanding of how humans work. I bet many of those alt-lite e-celebs you despise have ultimately created way more white nationalists than any of you cucks by bringing previous centrists to the right side of the political spectrum.

And my ideal state would be a white nationalist state. It's like you just skipped over the words in my post without taking in any of the information.

>everyone who doesn't agree with me 100% is a nazi and should be shunned
>everyone who doesn't agree with me 100% is a kike/kike agent and should be shunned

Can you explain how these argument tactics aren't essentially identical?

Could you explain how you still think I called you a kike and are still arguing a point I never made in the first place?

>I'm complaining about punching to the right, not the left, you ape.
Stopped reading there, you are to my left, fuck off.

>Could you explain how you still think I called you a kike and are still arguing a point I never made in the first place?

Your picture was saying Proud Boys were kikes because they're civil nationalists so I assumed you called everyone you don't like kikes

>Stopped reading there, you are to my left, fuck off.

That's a nice tactic to avoid having to address the arguments, good job. It's sad seeing you low-IQ morons on the white nationalist side sabotaging your own movement. White nationalist state is my ideal nation too, but arguing with you makes me see we might have to apply some additional eugenics to further remove undesirables.

top kek

looks like someone touched a nerve here

>haha they don't really hate us, it's all a psyop. Upboat if you love our Sup ForumsBros!
This brings my piss to a boil. If you are from Reddit and you're reading this. I hate you. Leave you dirty fucking carpetbaggers. This isn't a "psyop" I'm not being paid. I fucking hate you and your shitty website so stay there and stop your gentrification of Sup Forums. It's never going to be cool or acceptable to browse, so stop trying to make it. Fuck off

wtf i love jihadists now

FUCKING ENOUGH I'M TIRED OF ALL THESE R*DDITORS IN THIS BOARD.
GO BACK TO R*DDIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOUR JEW PUPPET TRUMP
FUCK YOUR MAGA HAT
FUCK YOUR R*DDIT

MEN OF Sup Forums FIGHT FOR YOUR BOARD

Fuck off, The Pede Army will never die, we are Legion. KEK will smite you!

KEK is with us. Shadilay xD!

can someone tell me if they decided to make the new board or not

Jesus fucking christ we have ids here
Do you redditors have no shame?

Fascists always held the reins boys. You are merely along for the ride.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Nah the animosity between pol and donald/altlite really only started once alt-light and such started punching the ethno-nats first. They broke the NAP :)

Fuck reddit

QUICK POST GORE AND MASTURBATE TO IT
it scares the r*ddit because they cant do it