Manlet Master Race

Being a manlet is the superior male form. Low center of gravity (better balance), easy gains, smaller target, quicker reflexes. The greatest warriors in history were all on the smaller side. If you are on the right side of the height bell curve you are literally inferior.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0CaTNiiO488
youtube.com/watch?v=Lk02FExrD90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>someone actually took the time to make this

Romans figured out the ideal height for Legionaries was 176cm. Manlets conquered the world.

176 cm would have been above average by ~10 cm in the Roman times.

top kek dog eater

I'm 162 :(

so is my girlfriend

who the hell keeps making these

but I'm a guy

americans are kinda short only conutry in the world to stop growing

tfw 1900000 micrometers

Also taller people tend to develop back, knee, and hip problems more often, contributing to a shorter lifespan.

>flag
Of course it's a gook.

i'm 6'2" and wish I were 6'5" fuck your bullshit coping memes, I'm sick being barely taller than women in 5" heels

OP.

For starters, the average height is 1.80 meters (fuck imperial rubbish measures). This doesnt matter because most of the people that can get more pussy are usually midgets and golbins (no idea why).

All height threads are pure trolling. Its not the same as BBC threads because everyone knows that african peen can better reach the deeper side of american cunts and make them squirt, being therefore a fact. Height threads are a ruse and they are definitely not a fact.

TeenyTiny 4'11" UnderEmpress here... I can confirm this awesome image is 100% true and should be used to inspire all the compactly uber-efficient and super-sustainable WonderRace to replicate.

Pay THAAD debts feminist faggot.

god why can't you guys take after your northern brothers?
north Korea literally has a Manlet exile island where they send Manlets under 5ft8in after force castrating them as to not taunt the population. have fun knowing that if nork invades, you will be among the first to die

This is an imperial website, fuck off continental trash

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?!

taint* not taunt

>flag checks out

youtube.com/watch?v=0CaTNiiO488

youtube.com/watch?v=Lk02FExrD90

Can confirm
t. lanklet who has pretty much always been inferior to half-pints in sports and pulling women
The growth stunted human is more efficient, devoting more energy to the brain, rather than wasting resources maintaining all the extra flesh that the giants who walk among us, like yours truly, are forced to haul around

Nice try Maniant. I bet you're like 6'4 fucking loser kek

It's almost like a tall angry skeletor made this to compensate for the fact that he cant get any gains :^) 5'9 and i've fucked close to 20 women at the age of 26 while my much taller friend is still a virgin. It's all about your attitude and your dick size.

5 ยด9 her and still being calld a manlet.

such hard live, i go and kyms.

pretty tall desu, consider slouching?