POOLAND HATE THREAD

Poles are not human. Poland was created when Russians decided to rape some German villagers. Poles were born as rapebabbies and therefore less intelligent than their "parents" (Russia and Germany)

Poland had to ally with superior Lithuania to survive when Germans and Russians wanted to attack. Mighty Sweden totally destroyed this pathetic kingdom that relied on horse armies (countless incidents of bestiality confirm Polish connection with The Horse.

After that Powerful Prussia, Victorious Russia and Extraordinary Austria get rid of this cancer on the European continent

However by American good hearted people and other Good Samaritians (not to confuse with Sarmatians) Gave Poles another chance

And guess what happened. Adolf Hitler ate Poland for breakfest and digested properly his meal. Russia ate the remainings because they kind of like it. When Russia defeated Germany, They decided to make Poland their bitch and when Russia collapsed, Poland became Amerian bitch

So basically Polish history is being a bitch. Cocksucking sperm slurping slut

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Homage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOUR HATE MAKE US ONLY STRONGER

Most of all of euros since ww2 are rape babies. Next wave of rape babies is going to be sandnigger rape babies.

Filthy dumb Poolish scum.

Say NO to Pooland today.

>0.09
nice try shill

Will YOU put a stop to the Poolish menace? Will YOU help man the barricades against the Poolish flood?

Who knew that Boles were our greatest allies?

>4 out of 6
It feels kinda good

STOP

This is only dividing the white race further than it already is. How the fuck are we going to genocide muslim inbreds if we are trying to kill each other?

medkit cheese nigger

>Adolf Hitler ate Poland for breakfest and digested properly his meal.
pfft.. ok

US is already strong enough

FUCK POOLISH SCUM

DEATH TO YOU

>slavs
>white
Come on now.

It has nothing to do with you, idiot. It was soviets.

based pooland tbqh saviors of evropa

kys

>Powerful Prussia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Homage
>Victorious Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War
>Extraordinary Austria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

Lmao

Seriuosly worst /pol users or FB comments. They never contribute and everytime Polad is mention they start flame war in comments against other European and talk how ther grand grand grand grand grand grand grand parent was possibly killed by German and how they will never forgive them for that. They always attack other Europeans instead of defending them.

I thought pakis are not allowed to go to prison in the uk. user thoae are innocent indians framed for paki crimes

I still think they're funny, though.
Nigger Swissman.

LOOK AT ME,I'M THE JEW NOW!

Bump

Bump

you have to go back, grzegorz

>>Victorious Russia
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War

>SU
>Russia