Doctor who and rewriting history

Tonight's episode of Doctor Who LITERALLY claimed that history has been falsified by white people and London has always been mixed race.

Why isn't the internet up in arms about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qgxki8_R968
afterellen.com/tv/226146-a-lesbian-lizard-from-the-dawn-of-time-and-her-human-wife-introduce-in-the-new-doctor-who
youtube.com/watch?v=qMJBwkSErH0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=nLJginDfA7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOLD

UP

ARE

YOU

SAYIN

WE

WUZ

LONDONERS

N

SHIET?

was it actual sjw shit or was it like sci-fi, alternate universe stuff

SJW shit. Doctor Who has always been SJW shit.

Remember the forced lesbian lizards on the first episode of this new doctor's run? I do, it was awful.

I mean doc who has a notoriously good fanbase so

What do you mean? They travelled back in time to 1800s London where there's a ton of black people, even the guards. The black companion remarks on this, saying "it's not how I've seen it in movies" which the Doctor explains as "history has been whitewashed".

dr who has been doing this for years, that's why the only fanebase left is some sjws

it's been utter rubbish ever since Tennent left, and only his first series was any good

>doctor who started this year guys I'm an expert on the topic!

they are appealing to their core demographic , 14-24 year old sjw women

Kek. That shows been slowly drifting downhill since the 5th doctor. Now instead of slowly drifting they're driving off into the grand canyon

>Soon they will try to wipe some of the greatest composers from our history, simply because they are white...

>BBC
Would you trust anything the Big Black Cock tells you?

No, it's only the last 2 seasons that have been like that, and this season is on a whole other level. Went from having been outright bad since smith to being literally unwatchable.

Why do they always take the generic black girl with the huge afro style hair in every movie, tv show, commercial? doesn't it always stick out?

There was literally no significant amount of nigger guards/population in early 1800's Britain. Come on man

Introducing a homosexual and SJW agenda is one thing. Literally telling you that what you think about history is wrong, that it's been "whitewashed", that London was full of black people in the 1800s is on a completely different level.

This makes me really fucking angry. White people dont even get to be homogeneous in their own history. This is how you get a 4th Reich.

The sort of people who watch Doctor Who are your typical liberal faggots who already believe this to be true.

>Muh whitewashing history

Everybody else knows this is bullshit and won't bother watching shit shows like Doctor Who anyway

>The doctor actually says that history is whitewashed

Glad to know that my TV incense money is being well spent

nonsense, look how black and multicultural london was in 1927!

youtube.com/watch?v=Qgxki8_R968

not a single non-white, kek

>any other doctor than tom baker

Absolutely plebian

God fucking damn it,not doctor who as well

Ge tused to it. From now on history will tell that subsaharan africans populated the whole world.

Yeah, they also claim faster than light travel and time travel are possible.

It's a show for stupid children. Capaldi is completely wasted in the role.

They really are going full 1984

>Capaldi is completely wasted in the role

The Scots are always blind drunk

contradictory considering his episode when he goes to the past to meet van gough and rips on political correctness due to martha fitting in

No need to get pissed.

Why so many Niggers Britain? Can't you just purge them all? You're a pretty small island.

Can someone explain to me why non-whites are aloud to scream "CULTURAL APPROPRIATION" at nearly everything, but whites can't do it for full Asian orchestras playing Beethoven or Mozart? Is that not cultural appropriation?

>britain
>great composers
o I laffin

They probably just consider the Irish as nonwhite.

racism is power+prejudice so you cant be racist against whites also whites have no culture

(this is what they actually believe)

Wow I never realised how diverse we were back then! Really makes you think...

Chinks and niggers using technology at all is cultural appropriation, as is learning English.

What you must understand; is that the BBC is a relic of empire, the propaganda organ of whichever government is in power.

Because we're weak, we need to enforce our rule again.

I'd also like to point out something else that annoyed me in this episode; They broke the Doctor's entire character just so they could have an empowering "punch a racist" scene.

>lesbian lizards
...got an image or a link?

Except children watch it and this is the pefect way for the BBC to recruit SJW.

I literally never cared about this until I watched that new Bill Nye Netflix show, there's a bit where some paki dude comes on stage and talks about cultural appropriation, while he wears his nice suit and walks away holding his iphone.

afterellen.com/tv/226146-a-lesbian-lizard-from-the-dawn-of-time-and-her-human-wife-introduce-in-the-new-doctor-who

I thought Brits said US television was more cucked than theirs. How do you explain this shit?

Doesnt the fact that they're black also shit on their own continuity? I know, what continuity right? Havent they gone back to 19th century London before? Also if blacks are the majority then whoever was being racist cant because their stupid ass Power + Prejudice formula. Unless they were black they cant be racist

I don't get why there is this vocal demographic of fans who insist that RTD-era DW was bad and Moffat can do no wrong.

Under Moffat:
>The Time War/Gallifrey's destruction (which was a MAJOR plot point in the series reboot under RTD) is completely undone
>Matt Smith's Doctor is unlikable
>Almost every companion is terrible and they barely, if ever, acknowledge the history of RTD's reign
>The new Doctor can be good but given the worst scripts
>Kill the Moon

The only good thing about modern DW is when they rewrote Clara as a sociopathic Adrenalin junkie

The show hasn't been the same since Russell T Davies quit writing. Eleven was horrendous; he was too childish and River completely cucked him. Amy treated Rory like shit most of the time. Clara was insufferable. Capaldi's done brilliantly, I think, and I haven't seen enough of Bill to know whether I like her or not (not a fan of the virtue signalling with a black lesbian, but she's sorta funny, I guess). I wish we could go back to Classic Who and the first half of New Who.

Pic related is best companion

That it's illogical is intentional. Seeing if someone will overlook bullshit is an excellent way to test their loyalty.

Getting fed up with this shit, desu...

Can't be alone, surely?

What makes this even worse is that blacks are only 3% of the UK.

>I don't know the answers. Only idiots know the answers.

dafuq.

Because successful white people don't watch Doctor Who

Took the words right out of my mouth, user. I'll admit that the 50th anniversary episode was pretty good, but you're right. RTD left so many unfinished stories Moffat could have picked up and elaborated upon.

Discussing our state television network actively rewriting history to suit the multiracial agenda in a show that kids watch is Sup Forums worthy mate.

Here's the video goyim, I know I've been enriched!

Jesus was black! We wuz Jayzuz!

youtube.com/watch?v=qMJBwkSErH0&feature=youtu.be

Pretty much...

The willingness of liberals to believe things that are demonstrably untrue will never cease to amaze me.

Stop watching television

Dr Who is mediocre at its very finest

Show sucks minus Dalek episodes where they just keep autistically screeching

EXTERMINATE

EXTERMINATE

EXTERMINATE

Other than that it's mostly shit

This, it's all meant either to demoralize you or to turn you to their side.

These people live vicariously through fictional characters in a way that I don't think is healthy, this is going beyond fandom and entering the realm of mental illness.

A lot of the older stuff can be a bit of a yawner, but the newer stuff can be really fucking good. Like any other show it's got it's good episodes and episodes that are absolutely filler and shit.
The real reason is that the current writer is some radical feminist that wants to rewrite Dr. Who into a progressive propaganda machine. Seriously, look her up.

Wtf I don't really remember. It wasn't it a thing that people treated Martha jones like a nigger in a lot of episodes? Is that not canon any more or are those areas just ancient white nationalist strongholds?

why am i seeing apes in redcoats, how humiliating

Awful
Just Fucking awful.
Liberal writers cant do anything right.

This. I first started watching it with tenant and I loved it but when he changed I realize I didn't even like the show I just like him.

>Seriously, look her up.
You don't have to convince me man, "radical feminist" is literally the default setting among writers now

They won't be gone, it'll just be harder to see them

You can turn it back on them as blacks are "tarbrushing" King Tut (Western European DNA) and the rest of the world is "culturally appropriating" the West with modern culture and technology.

In the end it's
>Non-whites gibing as much as possible for their tribe
>White cucks, mostly female, buying into cultural Marxism

Video doesn't work

Doctor Jew has been hardcore SJW since the Eccleston episodes, I mean the show was run by a faggot who inserted homos in everywhere for years then when the next guy took over he kept the homo stuff and added in fucking non-whites EVERYWHERE. Every goddamn episode is just blacks/pakis and women all over the place, there's a scene in the last episode I could stand to watch where you look at what's supposed to be a British war room and it's filled with women.

It helps that the show itself is just really shitty, some of the worst media I've ever willingly consumed so it going even further downhill makes it easy to stop watching.

People actually watch this shit? Really? Also BBC - Big Black Cock Media, they love distorting history. There were no niggers in England in the 1800's, end of discussion.

>tfw you started with 11 and ended with 11.

Peter capaldi ruined it.

>Dr. Who
Who watches this shit? Never heard of it until a few years ago.

Oh.

Browbeating propaganda seems to create apathy and submission more so than backlash.

Of course goy. Only biggots haven't heard that there have always been Muslims and Black Brits in London.

How about instead of looking her up, you just show us who she is because I can't find her.

Holy fuck who in their right mind watches the self-felating shit show that is doctor who, it hasn't been any good since the 80s

haven't they been back in time in london tons of times already though?

Anyone who still watches the TV is a fucking retard

WELCOME TO 2017

how do average english people feel about these apes trying to steal their history?

i really doubt whites will survive much longer. we'll miss you boys when you're gone

Here's the video goys, sorry I include the racist getting punched, (((BBC))) automatically blocked footage of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLJginDfA7U

I was okay when they said the future would be BLACKED, but now the past? Timey-wimey shit don't work that way.

Having blacks you imported in your city in the 1800s means London was always black. Even in Roman time.

I guess BBC are the cunts.

In 20 years it's just gonna be a jews face on the screen constantly telling you you're worthless.

Did you know that Elgar was axually a real nig-gar? #woke #endwhitehistory

Jesus was black?