Hello, I am Swedish. What can I do to fix my country?

Hello, I am Swedish. What can I do to fix my country?

Remove Jew.

No I think we need more Jew so they can remove Muslim.

It's too late for you.

You are delusional.

>pic related

Burn it with everobody inside and start anew. Dooblets confirm

open borders for immigrants from latinamerica instead of the middle east

Close immigration.

Bring in laws to remove any immigrants committing any crime.

Improve border security.

Made me chuckle. I am telling about this to everybody at work.

'

Pass a bill that requires all Swedish flags to emit a toxic gas when burned.

stop the women's volleyball meme

summon adalf

Import the good whites like the Danes, Icelandics and Norwegians.

;

You're asking that questions about 2 000 000 muslims too late.

~

They can't do that. Sweden would become the number one polluter in the world that way.

>

/

>Close the borders.

>Increase the police force and military. Make Sweden safe again!

>Start deporting criminal shitskins including revoking citizenship, which is even ok according to the EU courts now if I remember correctly.

>Figure out ways of throwing out the rest. (Deport the ones that only use the system, even if they are citizens, "incentivize" them to move in various ways...)

[

You have to successfully kill everyone that is in an authoritarian position right now that supports the liberal nonsense of mass immigration, along with all the jews in your political parties. Then maybe the pendulum might swing. Good luck with that Sven.

Buy body armor, buy a sword and shield, or two hatchets, drink as much of the most potent energy drink you can get your hands on, take as many steroids as you can without OD, and fall upon the immigrant populace like a man possessed

+

@

It's this easy to trick goyim
You deserve it

#

Because the Jews are known for removing Muslims in other countries?

>Implying Jews don't push for immigration in literally every country other than Israel

=

Start killing liberal judges.

q

Fpbp
>

>Go to no-go zone
>be gangraped and murdered by peaceful immigrants
>public sentiment turns against muzzies and niggers
>Sweden saved

If every swede on this board does this Sweden will be the most uncucked country in the world by the end of the year, shipping shitskins back by the millions.

Yes, you will have to sacrifice your life and anus but it will be for a good cause.

no you fucking burrito. apply to live in a country legally or fix your own shit. innovate some bullshit geez

kill yourself
you can do it

'

'.

,;

-'

/,

]#

Drive a heavy truck around Malmo. Scream "ALLAHU ACKBAR" while doing so for the lulz.

Kill all the shit skins.
That's a start.

wtf I hate jews now

and love muslims

a

--

unless you can go back in time 50 years, nothing.

./

Take 3 of these and call me in the morning

ff

e

*/

#]

Nuke and start again.

o

Hello proxy!

Stop throwing gibs to all those poos and send them all to me.

>50% of the national GDP well spent

Whatcha Doing Rabbi : Frozen North Edition

>the gibs, not the poos

.)

%

}}}

t. SD, /ptg/ and reddit

-[]

If I was Swedish I'd be a vigilante at this point.

The US is in trouble too, but there is too much space between me and most of the shitskins for me to feel the need.

It's beyond saving, it's over, it's done.

tt

Forget what people out side your country are saying, get to know the immigrants/refugees..

>Serious talks.

You have to bring your women to heel.

Really simple stuff.

Good luck.

/

Convince women to be role models. Have them look up to conservative ideals, make them less materialistic and vain.

You should also be open about your opinions and stance on immigration. We can't fix things if people won't speak up in real life.

Also shame anyone who race mixes.
Tell them their kids will look nothing like them.

\

Sven, I...

Honest question for you Swedes; why not just go vigilante and start knifing rapefugees in the back in the dark or plowing them down with vehicles? Your prisons are like luxury resorts. In Amerifat we'd be murdered in the Zionists rape dungeons, in Sweden you get to play PS4 in a resort all day. What do you guys have to lose?

y

People outside your country would laugh out loud if you fail...they'll point the finger and say... "i told you so"...so cuck them...close off you're whining...and deal with it.

Don't be a cucked coward. Stand up and fight or hurry up and die, you swine, you're holding your brothers back.

Jews are matriarchal. It's why they're so fucked and why 'Patriarchy' is such a bad word.

OK, so get rid of your women and your Jews running things. That should sort you right out.

-[.

.]#

It's probably a proxy doing it for giggles.

~

n