Not sure if bait

That's not zuck. Thats luggage lad

Judas
Benedict Arnold

Mr. Trump.

Donald J. Trump

Does anyone have his nudes?

a shame, I tell you

That's a face I haven't seen in a long, long time.

Moot was pretty bad (inb4 who).

Brutus

he was a cuck, but he was our cuck

Desert Storm

Sup Forums showed how much of a cuck he was (a literal one) and he got mad in the process. Much win was had.

>i miss his trolling

Hitler was an inside job.

Americans murdering for the muh petrol dollar.
Sucking saudi cock. Destabilizing the world for some dollars.

Italy.

I destabilize your mother when I take her to pound town, Hanz.

bloc quebecoise

The Rosenbergs. I'm so happy they got the chair, though gassing would have been more ironic.

Claus Schenk Graf von Stauffenberg

Bill nye

moot was a good boy who dindunuffin
except go work for the botnet

Robert Ford

Moot

this is what money as an abstraction does to your brain
holy shit

>He's into German women

>Rosenbergs
Interesting to note that Trump's mentor was the prosecutor that got them fried.

>Who are the worst traitors in history?
The jews during the siege of Toledo.

Never forget, never forgive.

Romanians

Moot was a cuck, that much is true. However, from his cucked loins he birthed the uncuckable Sup Forums. For that, I thank him. I remember the day he left like it was yesterday. The poor guy was scared of his own creation.

Democrats

It was actually his wife; look it up.

let's face it who haven't the brits back stabbed?

Doesn't get worse

Lincoln, Woodrow Wilson, FDR, LBJ, Marx, Stalin, Lenin. Shit, so much of the human race are a bunch of back stabbing leeches.

Who's that, OP?

They attacked coquimbo in the night.

Nobody important.

Or because he was going to make a shit load of money working at google instead of losing money hosting a website for weeaboos and racists.

Politically, UK and USA.

what would moot even do at google? is he designing their supercomputer AI?

Don't mind me guys

He wasn't losong money

Donald J. Trump as civilian, might not be a traitor to his business, but the man acting as 45th POTUS, isn't showing much loyalty to his supporters and campaign promises.

He's just padding his resume. It's part of the settlement he got when he sold all our data.

you on the left

/leftypol/ spotted.
They use this pic a lot.

Last time I went on lefty Pol it was basically comments posted 19 days ago. There's nothing happening over there.

i can't imagine why
but alas i am not from 8gag

Don't know

The jews, they are back-stabbed people in ancient egypt, back-stabbed people in Rome, back-stabbed people in Baghdad in the islamic golden age, back-stabbed people in the renaissance, back stabbed in the industrial revolution, and now they are back-stabbing Europeans, just this time, they are so numb from propaganda, they don't feel the knife getting in.

This

this

>i fell for the VR meme
Why didn't VR take off pol

Me again, thought that was Zuckerburg but apparently it isn't.

>I went on lefty Pol
Thanks for confirming for me!

Yeah you totally are. No need to lie.
I like the #furry_nsfw channel on your Discord :3

King Michael

8gag and the tencent botnet
you need to go back

This fucker burned my town to the ground.

It's always the woman.

I like that last resort technique. That's pretty unique actually.
When I call you out you tell me to go back to Cripplechan.
I remember when you guys manipulated the kiddos on TRS to think 8pol and here were doxxing their podcast dudes.
I'm sure the culprit's in your Discord. Tell him I dislike him greatly.

>doxxing
forget going back, you need to go in the oven

Because it's expensive, and first-generation.

People that thought it would instantly have a large library of AAA games and swarm the PC with millions of units sold were fucking retards. Even the creators understood that it was going to be a niche product early on.

It's amazing how underaged or truly stupid you faggots are. You can't possibly be adults, born into an age where we've had all this fancy bullshit. If you were born in the 80's you'd realize how most of the shit that seems inseparable from modern life didn't just explode into popularity. Cell phones, DVD's, Blurays, HD TV's, all this shit was expensive as fuck early on and didn't take off for years initially.

Fuck I remember when having a shitty little Nokia with snake on it made you the cool upper middle class kid in highschool.

pic related?

Anglos and Venetians

Leon Trotsky

>not spelling doxx with two Xs
I'm not the one going in the oven you are.

i dont blame moot for leaving. Sup Forums is incapable of being profitable. the only way the new guy is managing to make money off Sup Forums is by selling data to third parties.

Who is moot?

There is a controversy about the proper spelling of the word "doxing"; some write it with a double x, but that is a mistake.

The digraph "xx" is pronounced like j in Spanish or the "ch" in German "ach". It is used with computers a replacement for the letter exx, which has a single stroke going down to the right and two parallel strokes going down to the left, because computers generally can't handle that letter. The exx is derived from the Greek letter chi, and pronounced like it; but since that Greek letter looks like our "x", it had to be modified with an added parallel stroke when it was introduced into English.

Thus, we usually have to write the name of the oil company as "Exxon", though its proper spelling is "e exx o n". (Don't make the mistake of pronouncing "Exxon" like "exon"; you will appear unsophisticated.)

The exx also gives us an unambiguous way to phonetically spell the exclamation of disgust, "yexx" or "ixx".

Since the word "doxing" is derived from "docs", it should be written with a single "x", as it is pronounced.

As for the ethics of doxing, I think it is ethical to reveal the home addresses of people who have committed grave crimes such as torture and aggressive war if the state declines to prosecute them, but it is wrong to do that to people one simply disagrees with.

Copyright 2014 Richard Stallman Released under Creative Commons Attribution Noderivatives 3.0 or later

>Stallman

This.
We betrayed our ancestry, the legacy or our forbears, and the bright future of our grand children.
The benefit of those should have always come first.

We're pulling the human race back down the evolutionary ladder by mixing with shitskins, and even by allowing them to coexist amongst us.

Sterilization for those under 90 IQ should be mandatory.
It's painless and does not effect sexual function.

moot is shit. Sup Forums was the only decent thing he ever did in his life, but instead of embracing It he decided to leave it behind and became a google wageslave.

moot is a nice boy. much too nice for the rough-and-tumble world of memes. it is for the best that he is part of google's scam startup division, since that is what most of his work experience was in

That's mark zukerberg you dumbass

president zuckerborg 2020

Fucking better than you.

pls come back mootles ;_;

Marlene Dietrich for me. The fact Germany gave her a state funeral just shows how cucked they are.

yeah, I liked the guy before Moot.