Childhood is idolising Kennedy

childhood is idolising Kennedy

Adulthood is realising Nixon makes more sense

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU
youtube.com/watch?v=YPAesqaJ9tc
amazon.co.uk/Being-Nixon-Divided-Evan-Thomas/dp/0812985419
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nixon was a better President than Kennedy even despite his bullshit. Both of them had mental issues though.

I agree
bump

Why not like both? Nixon fought commies and JFK died trying to prevent Israel from getting nukes and wanted the destruction of the CIA.

Neither were that great or that bad

LBJ on the other hand was absolute iredeemable dogshit

tfw Goldwater didn't win

They were both anti communist

At the same time they never accomplished much

>tfw no Nixon/Goldwater Roman co-Consul system

It's not fair, bros.

Kennedy tried to weaken the CIA and paid with his life.

>muh kennedy was good and the CIA is bad

Get fucked, communist scum

Wrong!

>giving a fuck about politics when younger
>not giving a fuck about politics when older (you know you always get fucked anyway)

it was Lyndon B. Johnson
you are a kike

this

that's literally the "babbies first conspiracy" bullshit that kennedy drones shill out

I hate the Kennedies so god damn much

Nixon was the adult law and order candidate, America never deserved such a great man

>Nixon creates EPA
>EPA makes sense

That really won't work. IIRC, Goldwater never really liked Nixon, although he did give him a chance when he was president.

>CIA sympathizer
Get a load of this cuck

But Nixon was crooked.

he was not a fucking crook fuck off, people need to know if their president is a crook, he was not a crook, he was NOT

Yeah well the Roman consul system never really worked well either.

It would probably lead to a Junta led by Based Curtis Lemay. So nbd

>B-but kennedy looks so young and hip! I am the average voter hurr fucking durrrr

>I don't read history and take wikileaks and infowars seriously: the post

too fucking right

adults listening on radio all agreed Nixon destroyed Kennedy

children watching on the damn tube on the other hand

>lol look nixon is sweating!!!
>kennedy has a nice smile, he's got my vote!

And then Kennedy even had to cheat to win

Explain how the incompetent retards at the CIA who fucked up the bay of pigs are "based"

>Kennedy run operation of paying a bunch of dumb cubans to overthrow their government failed

Wow it's fucking nothing.

The CIA hit a lot more than they missed. This is a fact.

Can someone explain to me (shit canadian education) why nixon was good?

youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU
Then he was shot

youtube.com/watch?v=YPAesqaJ9tc

>JFK
>anti-communist
Didn't he convey to Castro through a reporter that he wasn't ideologically opposed to Communism and just wanted the safety of Americans guaranteed?

>Kennedy run

No it was run by the CIA and planning predated Kennedy's term. Then they blew it a year later by telling Kennedy Russia would never put missiles in Cuba a month before the Cuban Missile Crisis.

That was the context of that Kennedy quote, he was tired of the CIA's incompetence

I have that quote framed on my shelf :)

Wat

Kennedys always hated communism

Ended the Vietnam War, created the EPA, indexed Social Security to inflation, reopened diplomatic relations with China (driving a wedge into the Soviet bloc and arguably the geopolitical masterstroke of the 20th century), ended the nuclear arms race with START and began the decade of detente, began the Space Shuttle program (though that was fucked up by the Ford, Carter, and Reagan administrations)

He didn't actively try to destroy the country like LBJ and Carter did

But otherwise he was nothing special. You could say he learned from his mistakes as president which helped him fix the economy during the energy crisis Israel created

Nixon was better just by the virtue that he wasn't a meth head who tried to fuck everything that moved.

true

Nixon was a saint and only ever had sex with his wife, he had two kids so i assume they had sex twice

JFK was a typical kennedy womaniser chad who fucked everything

Nixons first move when he entered the whitehouse was to throw away all the smutty films and magazines that JFK/LBJ had left behind

Kennedy hated communism and wrote sympathetically about Germany in his 1930s diaries. That's a big reason why him and his family that fought all went to Asia during the war despite being east coasters.

Also founded OSHA

Childhood is thinking Kennedy performed better at the first debate. Adulthood is realizing that Nixon was just a sweaty mess of a human who had great answers

Nixon was basically the last serious president the US has had. Everyone since has been a clown show. And Reagan is very overrated, as he declined to fight the culture war and instead focused on wasting trillions to fight an already collapsing Soviet Union.

nixon was so intelligent he could give a speech on pretty much any topic for 30 minutes with little or no preparation, he came from the very bottom and rose to the greatest office in the world through sheer intelligence, especially as he had zero charisma which makes it even more amazing

Why is Nixon generally considered to be a bad guy by most?

Reagan did worse than that

>He gave millions of Mexicans amnesty turning California blue permanently
>Killed the unions
>Jump started outsourcing to asia
>Deregulated Wall Street essentially legalizing securities fraud
>Raised social security and payroll tax
>Started no fault divorce legislation
>Closed mental hospitals
>Ban guns

The only good thing Reagan did was increase spending and stimulate the economy. Oh and he started aggressively looking up ooga boogas for drugs

But then under him the CIA was selling crack and using the profits to buy weapons from Iran

He hated the east coast establishment and Nixon was an introvert who hated TV/live interviews. The media was out to get him from day 1

Watergate
And boomers wanted to blame him for Vietnam when LBJ started it

Lyndon Johnson, but probably w the help of the CIA

He did a ton of shady stuff

Didn't they all?

nixon had voice activated sound recorders in many rooms of the whitehouse

>created the EPA
>good

True. His biography is inspirational

have you read "being nixon"? it's very good and impartial

amazon.co.uk/Being-Nixon-Divided-Evan-Thomas/dp/0812985419