Brit/pol/ - George Dawes Edition

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=MQCkTnxsFAc

>EU to discuss Brexit position without UK
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39742949

>Ukip MEP's 'death cult' remarks spark new Islamophobia row
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/29/ukip-new-islamophobia-row-death-cult-remarks-gerard-batten-paul-nuttall

>Theresa May's 'poisonous propaganda' about immigrants fuels violent hate crime, says Tim Farron
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-hate-crime-brexit-anti-immigration-time-farron-drop-the-target-migration-cap-general-a7708786.html

>(((Anti-Racist))) Corbyn Bully Boys Crash UKIP Manifesto Launch, Harass Members
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/28/exclusive-video-anti-racist-corbyn-bully-boys-crash-ukip-manifesto-launch-harass-members/

>Heads urged 'to vigorously oppose grammars'
bbc.com/news/education-39735255

>Corbyn warns of ‘Brexit for the few’ offering tax cuts to super-rich
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/election-2017-jeremy-corbyn-tories-brexit-for-few-tax-cuts-super-rich-corporations-conservatives-a7708191.html

>UKIP General Election Campaign Launch
youtube.com/watch?v=4ugQnJ0_N0g

>Farage invites Viktor Orban to the Brexit Club
youtube.com/watch?v=AwXDXgVBAqw

Other urls found in this thread:

vipboxtv.me/boxing/474849/6/sky-box-office-fight-night-stream.html
sportsdictator.com/live-streams/channel-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=8_LcH-Lwlxs
youtu.be/kJNuOnvU9H4
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1384687/Modest-decent-faithful--sporting-superstar-age-Henry-Cooper-s-success-lay-poignant-love-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K_FrQnQv0Vw
hesgoal.com/news/15768/Anthony_Joshua_vs_Wladimir_Klitschko_---_ENG.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Communist_Party_of_Britain
youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4
youtu.be/sYOlBsls-C0
youtube.com/watch?v=W_Cx6vVICSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DeAEiSSDPNA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ie834DTrUNI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

??????????????????

Let's go Klitschko

Boxing fans

vipboxtv.me/boxing/474849/6/sky-box-office-fight-night-stream.html

JOSHUA VS KLITSCHKO stream for anyone interested

>sportsdictator.com/live-streams/channel-2/

National anthem is about to be played

G-good Evening, Anglo-senpais. . .

I wonder what those sneaky EU cunts are up to, it must be something really nefarious.

Is he a fascist?

It will be a explosive fight. I guarentee you.

t. somewhere between casual and hardcore boxing fan

>I wonder what those sneaky EU cunts are up to, it must be something really nefarious.

Probably looking for ways to Balkanize UK.

Thoughts on tonight's Doctor Who episode?

I thought it was fucking awful, absolutely Ronson-tier treacherous.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_LcH-Lwlxs

Kaya

Reminder that London has always been ethnically diverse, history has been whitewashed.

the only people I know who watch doctor who are insufferable sjw types anyway, so they obviously understand their audience

What's your question lad

But isn't that true dou? Weren't there slaves in places like UK and France and than slavery stopped?

good evening potato-kun

Can we cleanse the horror of Doctor Who with Thick of It posting?

youtu.be/kJNuOnvU9H4

How does a fringe third party go from fucking like 2 seats to controlling 90% of government? This is akin to the Green party winning 90% of seats in California.

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngg

#
He did have that stormzy song playing for a bit. Utterly cringe.

How long I'll we get another Henry Cooper lads. Do they make em like that anymore?

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1384687/Modest-decent-faithful--sporting-superstar-age-Henry-Cooper-s-success-lay-poignant-love-story.html

Ruinous filth now an that Fat Russel poofter !

Luisa Johnson really killed the anthem eh lads. Fuxking dismal

Use of slaves was nothing like it was in the US in Europe. Ours were on Caribbean plantations or rich households. Their numbers were tiny here.

We got our flood of blacks in the 50s.

G-good Evening, is this tunnocks teacakes senpai?

Barely any. Slavery was never widespread in the UK, it was considered dirty to keep a coloured on your property. It took off in the new world because of the absence of a proper class structure and because of the need for manual labourers.

They already controlled the Scottish parliament and were the Scottish government since 2007.
They just rode the butthurt indy voters at westminster elections. Before then a lot of people voted SNP in local/scottish parliament but for national parties in westminster elections.

not really we had slaves but nowhere near the scale in the US this is part of the reason it was so easy to abolish as our economy didn't need slaves like the confederacy did.

I'll partake in this lad. Doctor Who made me feel sick.

based tyson is unequovically /ourpikey/ shame he overdosed on redpills and got crucified by the fake news.

D-do you have moths in Ireland potato-kun? I can't find it

All I was thinking about were her nude photos that leaked the other week.

No. Barely any were brought here and it was made illegal in the UK itself really early.

THE FUCKING STREAM STOPPES WORKING LADS JUST BEFORE THE FIGHT GICE ME ANOTHER STREm pls

no just a cheshire karen poster

Do they look slaves m8

>tfw she's a married woman

As long as she's happy though.

Agreed Niggers or darkies called then were allowed menial jobs akin to a Polish now

just refresh lad same happened to me

hesgoal.com/news/15768/Anthony_Joshua_vs_Wladimir_Klitschko_---_ENG.html

Is mainstream media grooming young people to be violent towards 'fascists'?

Gerrymandering

piracy is bad, user
give based rupert his shekels

Moths? The creatures? Yeah, they eat my clothing every now and then.

You may only pass this point if you remember this old meme.

Oh, Doctor Who's back is it? Sounds like they needn't have bothered.

Reminder this is the only party you should vote for:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Communist_Party_of_Britain

Balkanize? You mean Russia? Yeah i guess UK would be better off if they invented paper and make contracts on paper.

RebelTaxi is the only way I know this meme.

IT ALL COMES CRASHING DOWN

The fall of Labour and outright despising of all political parties after a terrible run of propoganda against scottish independence (I'm Pro-union and English but even I could see the smearing being done) and consequently a huge surge of anti-English sentiment in Scotland led to a landslide for the SNP in Scotland.

This was back before the SNP really had any strong stains on their resume so in a pile of shit gleamed like glitter. Sadly turns out their just more shit but Scotland ain't particularly spoilt for choice like the rest of us.

>Americlap education

We didn't have plantations like you. We had slavery in the colonies but that was it. Once a slave stepped foot into Britain, they attained all the rights of any British citizen.

cuck

What are you doing here Patrick?

Classic cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4

>not the National Health Action Party
>not the Women's Equality Party
>not the Monster Raving Loony Party

Yeah. I saw one before but I can't find it now. Anglo-senpai fears the moth. I hope it has left.

I DEMAND IMAGES OF ANDREW MARR STANDING ON TOP OF CGI MAPS OF BRITAN WHILE CONNECTED TO THE MATRIX, AND MANIPULATING BAR GRAPHS IN ONE HAND WHILE PUSHING IMAGES AROUND WITH THE OTHER

She was never mine to be cucked away. I wouldn't now because
>used goods

CORBYN SURGE

More Thick of It clips needed lads

Are tankies the only acceptable communists?

All the others seem to be anti-white gender politics (((liberals)))

1st round nothing happening, but Klitschko establishing centre of the ring.

If that were the case I'd finish my degree then drag my girlfriend to the US or Australia

I have fired off a BBC4 History Report that Niggers were not seen in that period , and why are you trying to rewrite History ?? and Stop the suffering Blacks endured ?.

Yougov changed their fucking methodology again this week

youtu.be/sYOlBsls-C0

>bla bla bla bla
cuck

Agreed. Not as interesting as I expected the 1st to be.

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

Meant this one. Didn't copy the URL.
youtube.com/watch?v=W_Cx6vVICSQ

Awaiting Anglo-senpais' headpats, Richard.
Moths are annoying when they get excited by lightbulbs and kamikaze all over the room, but otherwise harmless (except to your clothes).

D-Daijoubu Anglo-senpai. . .

i think you mean based vine

God she's so fucking repulsive

THE IMMIGRANTS
THEY WANNA SING ALL NIGHT LONG

At the time the parties were all extremely similar but SNP promised giveaways like free higher education, abolishment of tolls and free NHS prescriptions.

Also Labour weren't really trusted to have Scotland's best interests at heart.

In the upcoming elections though they'l be losing seats because Scots don't want another independence vote.

defo my favourite

youtube.com/watch?v=DeAEiSSDPNA

mannion and abbot are the best characters on the show

>buy Primark clothes
>200 years later...
>"but weren't there like.. always Indonesians and Taiwanese in the UK?"

watching the Joshua fight in the 2nd oldest pub in England. obviously drinking English ale

i left my friends due to sheer frustration because of a heated debate about islam. i fully revealed my Sup Forums power level

fucking normies

Isn't Scotland more like Scandinavia? My ancestors came from there.

2nd round more of the same. I think Klitschko landed one on Joshua's left eye but still very little in it.

A tragedy in many parts.

Scotland used to be a Labour stronghold. Virtually all of those seats were consistently red from the 1950s until 2015. The tories haven't been a force there for half a century.

The SNP meanwhile were a fringe lunatic party with scarce support.

In the late 90s, the Blair government rolled out a devolution plan for Scotland that established their own Parliament in Holyrood. Since then, the SNP have gained support on the premise of increasing the scope of devolved authority and with the end goal of an independent Scotland.

Largely because of this the SNP went from being one of a handful of smaller opposition parties in Scotland to being the main opposition of the Labour monopoly. They gained support and eventually became the dominant party in Scottish regional politics.

This didn't really bleed through into UK politics - and therefore Westminster elections - until the Scottish independence referendum in 2014. All of the other significant parties in Scotland opposed independence, and the SNP used that to paint themselves as the only party that really represented Scots. Despite losing their referendum, they consolidated the nationalist vote just in time for the 2015 General Election.

Meanwhile in the wider country, resentment for the Blair and Brown governments was still running fairly high, which combined with the (dubious but well publicised) economic 'success' of the coalition government and Ed Miliband's general lack of appeal and a handful of mistakes during the election campaign left Labour with a particularly weak hand.

This culminated in a mass swing of Scottish Labour voters to the SNP, which appeared sudden to everyone who hadn't been paying attention to the aftershock of the failed independence bid the year before. Labour have been functionally replaced by the SNP north of the border.

someone nuke the bbc already

>we wuz imperial soldiers n sheit

There have been no slaves in the UK (Not the Empire) since William the Conqueror made it illegal in the 11th Century

If a boat docked in London and slaves managed to jump off and got onto the ground, they were instantly free

>kamikaze
That's what it did. I tried capturing it and it just disappeared. quite spooky honestly

Which pub m6? About a dozen say it's them.

Well played for showing your power level. There will have been men doing the same in that exact pub for centuries. You're following in the footsteps of our ancestors.

No.

The only places with links to Scandinavia in Scotland are:

Orkney and Shetland: Viking rape babies
Aberdeen: Literally fucking married to Stavanger in Norway because "muh oil"

So its a white guy against a black Englishman

You boys must be fair fuckin conflicted

Scotlands more like England than they care to admit.

Mothers Scottish, Fathers English. The main difference between the two really is just they hate each other and Scotland's infested with Heroin

They've fallen about 10 points since 2015, will they be losing seats again?

prrtty funny lad

is this show worth watching?

tunnocks teacakes desu

M-Maybe the moth just wanted headpats, not to be captured, Anglo-senpai. . .

did you catch the clashing of heads in the first?
joshua needs to come forward and trade. otherwise he'll get STEELHAMMED in the later rounds.
he's not that much quicker desu.

>Isn't Scotland more like Scandinavia?
Not really. The Scots like to pretend they are because most of them are Viking rape babies. Their attitudes and history are far more comparable to working class communities in the north of England than they are to Norwegians or Danes.

Kek. Didn't realise Le Pen nearly won French Guyana.

Are you forgetting this one though?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ie834DTrUNI

G-good Evening, tunnocks teacakes senpai. . .