North Korea threatens Israel with 'merciless, thousand-fold punishment'

jpost.com/Israel-News/North-Korea-threatens-Israel-with-merciless-thousand-fold-punishment-489316

>"The reckless remarks of the Israeli defense minister are sordid and wicked behavior and grave challenge to the DPRK [North Korea]," the North Korean statement read.
>The statement also claimed that Israel, while working with the US, was the Middle East's only illegal owner of nuclear weapons.

North Korea is now the best ally of Poland and the only hope to set us free from USraeli-zionist occupation. Kim Jong-un should be a leader of the free world, imo, not the fat Jew Trump. He should also send few nukes in direction of London, NYC and Moscow to be sure that the vermin was erased completely.

nuke (((them))) all big kim

Yes, we have like five threads on this. As much as I would love this NK nukes can barely reach Japan. they aren't nuking Israel.

Don't they have nukes installed on submarines?

NOW THEY'VE GONE TOO FAR

Die, you murrican kike subhuman

he's getting smarter

If he nukes Israel and can be my eternal god emperor and i will gladly immigrate to NK

Press F to pay respects

Digits confirm he has secret weapons,the whole country is a fucking mystery.

How many if accept his as World Emperor if he kills whole Zion KIKES and ISRAEL?

I, for one, would welcome our new glorious emperor

wtf i love north korea now

All you have to do is load a nuke on to passenger plane and then use an (((emergency))) to gain access to jew air space. Of course it's a suicide mission, but I'm sure kim has thousands of soldiers who would kill themselves no problem

Welp WWIII confirmed. Israel aint gonna take that shit, so expect us the USA to get involved.

There is only one thing worse than a Jew: a shabbosgoy. You dumb fat murrican race-mixed animals should be gassed along with your Jewish masters

Whoever supports Jewry is a satanist.

wtf I love Noko now

>tmw poland hasn't been relevant since the second world war

>kim jong un browses pol

Yup. A powerful enough emp is all that is needed to fuck any country that doesn't protect everyday electrical systems. As far as I'm aware no country enforces electrical systems to be emp hardened. Best Korea has a military that could sendpilots on kamakazi nuke missions. How the fuck did the burgers ever think they'd have a monopoly on nuke tech? The paranoia over the russians in the cold war is now being realized is nothing compared to rogue actors and states being able to fuck countries over pretty cheaply nowadays. All that money on ICBM tech is fucking wasted.

Do it Kim!

dont think bi-planes can carry nukes

OY VEY WE NEED TO IMMEDIATELY NUKE NK RIGHT NOW WE MUST PRESERVE ISRAEL AT ALL COSTS

Is Kim Jong-Un dare I say it /ourguy/?

KOREA YES

Nuke Israel? Cool. But he should nuke also USrael, otherwise it will be a removal of part of the body wiithout killing it

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I like noko now

>NK detonates a nuke over Israel
>cakes the land in radiation
>total EMP
>Palestine makes their move
>Iran makes their move
>Pakistan moves on India
>ISIS does....something I guess?
bam, spice weasel. Now we have not only ww3 but no more Israel and tons of Jewish Refugees.

Where would the jews flee to Sup Forums?
they can get their hands on a passenger plane

remember when that former NK whoever was assassinated with a poison spray?
that's the most we've heard of NK specops, imagine what else they're up to.

We need a great wall

Nar

Yeah, but the range on their submarines is limited. Too far and the engines pass out from hunger.

OY VEYYY! MEESTER TRUMP ! GO AND NUKE THEM PLEASE