Fascism in Poland

Polish police arrested those Poles who blocked the fascists.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvnwarszawa.tvn24.pl/informacje,news,przeciwnicy-onr-blokowali-trase-marszu-narodowcow-policja-musielismy-uzyc-sily,230839.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xVdn9GhwJgk
youtube.com/watch?v=fi1vIcvEuKg
ssb.no/befolkning/statistikker/innvbef/aar/2016-03-03
youtube.com/watch?v=2CXUcihuVJc
twitter.com/1934ONR/status/858390474922569728
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Galicia–Volhynia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If Finland was not the best country in the world, I would move to poland.

Need a quick redpill on polska. I have a channel on my cable network that comes from poland, language sounds like a russian having a mild seizure while buttplugs are being inserted gently in their ass.

Poland is the bulwark against Jewry and the hordes of shitskins

we are poor as fuck. why?
because we have been torn apart for the last 200 years. why?
because every time we gain independence we are really strong and growing country, no leftist-liberal bullshit

now it's our time to shine, polbros

Thats all fine m8 the struggle is real but dont all the jews come from poland? How can you be a fascist and a jew at the same time? Oh wait, nevermind.

Lel Poland is a shithole glad my parents left.

Fun fact: Over 50% of the inhabitants of Sweden's third largest city are foreigners. The bad kind.

I hate what this country has turned into.

Polacks are the mexicans of Europe. You might have a nationalist party, but you still clean our toilets and move our lawn.

Poland was always the "safe space" for every religion as we were very tolerant.
There was just a lot of jews in Poland before WWII.

daily reminder that poland is a 2nd world hellhole

source faggot

>Polish nazis

Literal cucks

nah they fascists.
Having been raided by a militaristic totalitarian state with an inflated ego in the past, makes the wish to turn into a militatistic totalitarian state with a great ego not exactly cucked.
its a bit like if you contemplate to shoot yourself speed in the veins, because you were once beat up by a guy who was on speed and you couldnt do anything.

>Fascism = Nazism
read a book

Here comes the subhumans. I hope one day I will be lynching lipka tatar, jews, vietnamese, Americans and niggers with Polish comrades

tvnwarszawa.tvn24.pl/informacje,news,przeciwnicy-onr-blokowali-trase-marszu-narodowcow-policja-musielismy-uzyc-sily,230839.html

>based poles

>pakistan
youtube.com/watch?v=xVdn9GhwJgk

bump with chick

Maybe you should consider fixing your own country first.

If I can kill shitskins and kikes during the unrest somewhere in Europe, I would go there as a volunteer to kill shitskins and kikes.
>inb4 some are based minority individuals
Hell no. Just some hardcore lynching

got more?

6/10

>now it's our time to shine
The debt we all owe to Jan Sobieski, coupled with the preservation of true Catholic faith (even if it is in the minority) is sufficient to wish all polbros the very best.

Fun fact: The largest immigrant population of Norway are.. wait for it... Polacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=fi1vIcvEuKg

If real then i'm to that suprised. We are definitely biggest immigrant group in Iceland too

*not that suprised

Aaaaaaand...?

Poles have Fascist traditions from before WW II
so you're wrong

There are fundamental differences between Nazi and polish NR (national radicalism) movement

Last time you torn apart for ethnic cleansing Germans and then raped by Soviets because you lack foresight. Don't fuck it up this time.

ssb.no/befolkning/statistikker/innvbef/aar/2016-03-03

No

Colonization is going without smoothly. Soon phase one of creating greater Polandia will be over, next pahse 2. We'll have to start guilt triping natvies into thinking tha if they do not learn Polish language or customs they Polofobes.

These two groups get along well in North Dakota.

Hard task, we are christian, conservative and white (inb4 slavs are not white). In liberals eyes you cant be prejudiced against that

>implying poles are white
t.mongol

>ONR
>fascist

OP, do tell how an organization which supports education of Polish history (with an effort on fighting occupiers), which stresses living as a true Catholic (not like the current Pope teaches), which puts Poland and Polish before any other nationality, is fascist or even negative?

Ja czekam na odpowiedź ty tępy chuju...czuję że będę musiał długo czekać bo masz dużo do przeczytania.

Nothing wrong with it, your kids are more norwegian then polish so we are actually making more norwegians.

I dont read moonspeak. Wiki states we are biggest immigrant group in both Iceland and Norway

Do you stream Bacchabazi,Zakir Naik peaceful lectures,goat fucking 101,Ak 47 Review and Some Al Jazeera cartoon tier propaganda on how you won the 1960's war and BTFO as a good will.

Fucking paki scum,you 70% inbred retards,suck my dick you rape babies of Aisha.

Ignore that shit. Keep doing what you're doing. Poland may be one of the last hopes for the West.

>literally HUN
You are confusing Poles with Meds and Balkanians

Oh fuck it's real. Sorry for calling you a faggot.
God I love my country.

>not understanding a joke
wew
e
w

>God I love my country.
tfw won't be able to attend Marsz Niepodległości this year

Poland is so eternally based.

>bulwark against Jewry

Poland is the ethnic homeland of very many Jewish people but it's true they don't really like Jews that much there.

Yes, I am half-polish myself. But thankfully I was raised Norwegian and Protestant.

You bet we dont like (((them))). After all we had to coexist with them for a couple centuries. Really makes your jogging go nogging, doesnt it?

You still co-exist with more of (((them))) than you realize: my family in Poland all converted to Catholicism over the past few generations.

youtube.com/watch?v=2CXUcihuVJc

Jew is a Jew. When unrest happens will be happy to slaughter "Polish" Jews like pigs. Back to desert or death

No doubt there are some assimilated jews here, but the numbers of openly jewish ones are super low. In tens of thousands max

>triggered poo

Perhaps its time to moisturize your skin with shit poo?

Holy fuck their march was actually impressive

twitter.com/1934ONR/status/858390474922569728

>some assimilated jews here
Deportacia abo smert. No other way to deal with them

Wiki states 8-12 k

Calm down, Stalin, you can't kill everyone so the squirrels you're burning alive in your garage will have to do for now, you literal hyena.

True, most are Catholics now, thankfully.

Ya the europeans know how to fucking march. The protest here in the U.S. are fucking lame.

We won't calm down before every single one of you in Israel or dead. You can be sure police security will go down in some European nations and you can be sure, I'll be there to kill Jews

Daily reminder that ONR is full of faggots

Wow, nice photo

daily reminder to kill yourself you cocksucking nigger

I prefer braun than this subhumans. All our right-wing parties are talking the same shit, it's only their leaders who can't get along.

without eu gobs you would still be a bad version of belarus

>and you can be sure, I'll be there to kill Jews

So you're a murdering psychopath, I'm sure the police will eventually catch up with you and you can go spend your days in prison getting raped in the ass.

I'm not from Israel, anyway, I'm Polish.

Keep telling that to yourself, while we overtake (You)

>I'm not from Israel, anyway, I'm Polish.
Quality bait

I'm not even a Zionist, bro, I've been the Israel like once but I go to Poland every year and my family still lives there.

opinion discarded
also you have to go back

I have such a boner for you Polska

t.Italy a country that just as much needs gibs

Poland really is the best land and it's not as poor as you think, at least not in Warsaw.

Poland is good country to live in, but all these retards are continously comparing it to western countries So it looks like shithole. Also Warsaw is cancer.

There won't be police when I'm there. Killed some minorities in Ukraine, but unfortunately "blackout" wasn't long enough. Next time I'll up my scalp count

Fascists are violent niggers that no respectable human would want to be around

ok but give back german-majority land that the jews gave you

>More Filipino & Vietnamese than Danish
How?

>implying we will anything back
YOU CAN'T OUTJEW THE JEW

Only after we get Wilno, Lwów and Grodno back

>german-majority land
East Germany isn't ours, what are you talking about?
I hope one day it will be though.

Lwow is not Polish neither is Grondo
And too be fair part of your lands are rightfully German just like (((Kaliningrad)))
Dmowski is rolling in his grave because of posts like that

Serious question.

I know Poles weren't happy with the land distribution at the time, even despite getting large amounts of German land with all the Germans ethnically cleansed.
Because they lost a lot of land.
But that's awhile ago now.

Would a Polish nationalist be willing to revert that land redistribution by commie and capitalist jews? Basically reverting to 1939's borders.
Or is the German land preferred nowadays?

Id rather be a Mexican than be bombed the fuck out each time i get out of my house... Twat...

We werent happy, because believe or not, we didnt ask for it. All we could do after being destroyed in WWII was to politely ask Stalin to give us back important cultural centers (Wilno, Lwów) and he simply said - no, have the german clay instead, lol.

Don't tell people that it's nice or they'll start sending refugees there. Hide your power score until the very last moment.

blatant controlled opposition

now (((they))) can stage some nice false flags

No, we are the jews. We are keeping german land AND restoring the commonwealth.

Well, the police might not have been watching that one time but God is always watching you devil and his punishment you won't escape.

There's also a good chance man's justice will catch up with you sooner or later if you go hunting for ""minorities"" in Ukraine or Russia or elsewhere.

Lwow is not Polish neither is Grondo
And too be fair part of your lands are rightfully German just like (((Kaliningrad)))
>restoring the commonwealth
Merkel is already doing it by importing Lipka Ahmeds and dicksucking jews
Lwow is historically Russian.

Would we be for land redistribution right now? Most likely not. Apart form it being very improbable (you know, annexing 3 countries), we put a lot of work and money into those western parts, and they are right now one of the richest in Poland, to trade it for run down eastern land doesnt seem like a good deal. And those cities we wanted back no longer have majority polish population

b-b-but I was born here and raised by a Norwegian

Already did stupid sandnigger. There will be more "blackouts" and heads gonna roll. Thinking of actually burning some kikes alive

Wow this was retarded... Do you realise that Poles wanted to fuck up Germany before WWII satreted... Just in case cause our Leader saw that the germans are up to no good...
Gues what... When we asked Fench and Brits for help... They said no cause they still remembered horror of The great war and because they hestitated there we got WWII...

Vietnamese refugees and Filipino mail-order brides. Happy?