>Palmyra:SAA full control over Al-Bayda’a Mountains near the Jazal Gas Fields
>SAA initiates offensive to expel US-backed rebels from Sweida province
>Kurdish militants blow up Turkish radar station in cross-border attack
>Jew airstrike nea Damascus International Airport hit Hezbollah supply hub
>Sy gov:French report "campaign of lies” against Damascus
>Around 50 rebel fighters surrender to the SAA in Latakia
>report:Turkish-backed rebels sold 8 turkish armoured vehicles received to IS
>SAA launched special operation to secure E Damascus desert
>IS informs that they have killed 10 HTS soldiers in an "anti jewish" operation in yarmouk camp
>30+ Saudi-led fighters killed by Houthi forces in N Yemen
>Saudis ready to attack Yemeni port-Hudaydah, drop flyers asking pop to not cooperate with Houthis

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
youtube.com/watch?v=P9yruQM1ggc
my.mixtape.moe/xtbhhz.mp3
twitter.com/SyrianMilitary/status/858440550202175488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"/sg/ was a mistake" - Bashar Hafez al-Assad.

hey shlomo, how's business?

What is the difference between Trump and Hillary on Syria?

Terrorists = Terrorists

kek

>GAY
GAY
>GAY
GAY
>GAY
GAY

nice try roach

Trump during the campaign said that Assad fooled Obama and Clinton, now trump is being tough on Syria!!

no difference apparently

Guess thats why SAA is fighting the ones and having a truce with the others?

They are showing their true colours.
I have no doubt they will attack the SAA when they get enough Am*rican support

Kurds are Yankee imperialists

Time to denounce this shit.

let's hope not.

Fuck the kurdshits, they are just american proxies.
I stand with the SAA and the lion

Yes, we talk about that when we cross that bridge, so far there is ISIS, HTS and other assholes that need killing. Also roaches which already did cut out a sizable part of Syria with their terror groups.

W-why?

The Afrin kurds are rusky pets. Government got the only supply line to the them. Also, Government got enclaves in major cities in the north.
Are you guys sure are not too stupid for /sg/

Common save france

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

fuck off
you're dumb if you think they won't backstab ass*d and are trustworthy people

Now with all those US troops deployed in Syria, will we see a ISIS execution vid of us personal? Should be high on their to do list, right?

They'll try some day, and then the roaches will backstab the kurds and we are back to normal.

Even maghrebi scum doesn't like kurds

No
Spread gommunism and kufr
مرحبا
Berbers weren't banned from speaking Berber
Not even Berber names were banned
The fuck are you talking about?
>their only use is to try and stop the fighting that happens from time to time
Sounds better than going to war for Qatar or the UAE

Everybody loves kurds.

Here, I try to explain the plain to you youtube.com/watch?v=P9yruQM1ggc
>kurds = gorillas

pedro scum, i have nothing against Kurds, i respect them.
but i do hate subhuman apoist terrorist turds

strange, with me it is just the other way around.

>Berbers weren't banned from speaking Berber
are you from Tripoli?
i had a berber neighbor he never spoke his languish because he will get arrested

What's the situation with the two government held pockets in Deir-Ez-Zor? I know one controls the airport but how is the second pocket resupplying?

Air drops.

Oh okay.

MY NIGGA PUTIN STALLING SOME COMRADES ON THE ROACH BORDEER TO PREVENT THE ROACH INVASION?!

MY NIGGAZ TRUMP & PUTIN I KNEW THEY HAD OUR BACK

ROACHES BTFO

ANOTHER FOOT STEP CLOSER TO:

>R O J A V A
O
J
A
V
A

>Russians massing at Syria border to make Erdogan fuck off

Turk roaches here can get fucked. Even Putin can't stand you.

i don't get this he is take the t*rds side but is selling s-400 to the turks wtf

I'm a Berber who lived his whole life in Tripoli
I spoke Berber in public, talked about Berber at school, even taught some classmates Berber letters

>falling for the Congress al-Amazighi's propaganda

>What's the situation with the two government held pockets in Deir-Ez-Zor?
they are under pressure but they are holding they have a lack in heavy equipment so there offensive capacity is not very good .
>how is the second pocket resupplying?
both get air drops but that is not enoth for the civilians clean water is a problem also desalinating it is not a option cos thy don have the materials its not like they have trees to cut down for fires or gas for that matter

also hello we relay did a number on the coup gov ! all is good now but dont know for how long

>i don't get this he is take the t*rds side but is selling s-400 to the turks wtf
they know what they are doing its there must be a catch whit the deal
also hello Libya bro

Hey /sg/ i have to write an OP-Ed for my foreign policy course, building on my last op-ed which I wrote before the missile strike. I think I am gonna focus on the suffering of Christians and continue to argue for Bashar. Ant other big happenings I should include?

Also our old prime minister Azouz Al-Talhi published a translation of a book on the origins of the Libyans and it's not like he was imprisoned
Had a copy in my library

If anyone wants to expand his collection, here are 250 merchants

does someone has a recent pro regime dez map? not that obvious garbage the OP put.

Whatever it takes to stop the Rothchild's I mean Izrael from getting more terrortory.

it's pretty clear desu
>Kurds, like them are not, are doing a really good job of clearing out ISIS
>Erdogan is actively stopping ISIS from being destroyed by Kurd forces
>Putin hates ISIS & wants them gone
>Putin masses army at the border to make Erdogan stop & for the Kurds to continue blowing the fuck out of ISIS

Assad & the Kurds will fight it out later. For now, they have a common enemy, & Erdogan is being a petulant child letting paranoia & pathetic skirmishing get in the way of eliminating the ISIS threat.

Erdogan needs to get fucked.

Erdogan doesn't see ISIS as a threat

strange maybe you were lucky everyone i know said that you couldn't speak it in public.
the berber militias that was in السياحية didn't do any good
basically i only met one good Berber in my life that is why i hate them

hey bro how is the situation there

i really hope the kurds get bombed to extinction there is nothing i hate more then separatists that want to divide their country

that much is obvious now.
people complain about separatism & Kurdish clay and all, but realistically, Assad took forever to take land back from ISIS up till 2015 & the Kurds got sick of waiting & took land themselves. There's no clean solution here.

I wasn't lucky, literally was never warned in my life about speaking Berber
I spoke Berber with Berber classmates all the time
Spoke Berber with relatives in public

Only time I had avoid speaking Berber was after the revolution going through Wershefana, ironically.

>the berber militias that was in السياحية didn't do any good
People who live there say they were better than the Zintani folks and car stealing dropped, but I hate al-Motaharika's guts so I won't go around saying they dindu nuffin wrong

I'm saddened but not surprised

Are you gadaffi supporters?

>hey bro how is the situation there
we BTFO'd the puchists but i dont know how long this will last before all hell brakes the door and comes for our ass.Eu/nato/us publicly came out in support of the coup gov only ones on our side are Hungary Russia and Serbia. Tomorrow going to the police to fill out a forum for more ammo for by guns

Get in, it's been shit for days but we found the gold

still not an excuse to divide and weaken the country. the dumbasses don't reallize that they are being used by the US to create their new puppet state after the "Revolution" failed to create one
>People who live there say they were better than the Zintani
probably the ones who were profiting from them
i am not defending Zintan but al muthraka are by far worst
anyone who isn't is a money grabbing jew or is in denial
shit, good luck and stay safe bro

Arabic guys
can you please translate from 2:25 to the end

my.mixtape.moe/xtbhhz.mp3

>shit, good luck and stay safe bro
tanks whats been happening there is there eny news on isis movement ?

Nice try polish intelligence.

why don't we wait till after the war is over before we start making assumptions like that? it's only fair. till then, SAA & Kurds are both fighting ISIS & that's fine with me.

The scumbag medvedev let Libya to get destroyed by Hillary Clinton, that's do sad

>there is nothing i hate more then separatists that want to divide their country
>be forced to be part of the country of your enemies whom you hate
>hurr why won't you be loyal to our country
>stop trying to divide your country

Your id is (((jws)))

What's the problem with this?

The United states is putting more troops on the ground with the Kurds to prevent Turkey from attacking them. The only fags who would get mad about this are fucking Turks.

OP must be a Roach.

So boys its official afrin is SAA territory now the liberators have to liberate the kurds

>Exclusive: the #Russian are gathering big reinforcements in #Afrin and #Manbij , after the #US troops deployment in #Qamishli

>twitter.com/SyrianMilitary/status/858440550202175488

>The United states is putting more troops on the ground
I'm sure Syria is so happy that there are now many more American troops on their soil. Notably without invitation.

> Liberate the Kurds

Huh? Why the fuck would Assad and the SAA want to liberate the Kurds.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

IF TRUE

Reports of ongoing clashes between the Jihadist in #Daraa (Nahta and East Mlehaa)

How accurate is this?
--------------------------------------------------

The Syria Happening Score:

Pick an area in Syria where conflict has started. Add up the listed number points whenever you see the following involved in the area of Syria you selected:

>Tiger Forces - 3 points
>5th Corps (AKA 5th Legion) - 2 points
>Republican Guard (Includes Syrian Marines) - 2 points
>Desert Hawks Brigade (AKA Desert Falcons or Liwa Suqur al-Sahara) - 2 points
>Foreign forces from major allies (Includes Hezbollah, Iranian Special Forces, and Russian Special Forces) - 2 points
>Syrian Arab Army (Any unit not mentioned above), SSNP, Ba-ath Brigades, or Liwa Al-Quds - 1 point
>National Defense Forces - 0 points

Now according to your score the following will most likely happen on that front:

> 0 - Nothing important
> 1 - Minor clashes
> 2 - Sizable offensive or defensive operation
> 3 - Major offensive operation
> 4 - OH SHIT IT'S HAPPENING!

holy shit dima is so beautiful
but sorry my english is not that good and the audio is not very clear + the accent
the truce between militias is falling apart and small clashes are starting to happen
basically militias from Tripoli want to kick other militias that came from other cities
they have already claimed that rojava is an independent and they backstabbed the SAA you simply can't trust them
T*rdstan never existed as a country unlike so yeah unless they are being treated as a 2nd degree citizens they don't deserve indpenence
i am pretty sure they made a deal with the burger but at least they are supporting Hafter now

It would be funny if all those Russian troops in Afrin and Manbij just pulled out for no particular reason and oh God..

Guess the Kurds will have to figure it out themselves.

> Without invitation

He lost that privilege a long time ago. Plus, the US is the most powerful geopolitical player on earth. If we want troops somewhere, were gonna put them there. And it only is a show of strength how Assad and Russia won't dare attack us.

Plus, this is all about stopping Turkey, and ISIS Supporter nation, from killing the Kurds, the most effective fighters against ISIS. There is nothing wrong with this move. Errodagn is a cock sucking shitskin who needs a bullet.

No wiki fo roaches

www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-internet-wikipedia-idUSKBN17V06Q

>unlike so
unlike Syria fuck i need to sleep

How powerful are Berbers? What do Libyans think about them? If not many Libyans think about them then what do the ones that know about them think? Also same questions about the Bedouins. Wasn't Qaddaffi a Bedouin?

The US/Kurd coalition would save them, just like they are saving Iraq.

They're mad bc the Kurds are taking a ton of land back from ISIS & Assad kinda struggles against ISIS & they really don't want Kurds to be the power in the region once ISIS gets fucked because they like Assad better.

There's really no reason to hate Kurds to the level they do, they take out ISIS & are good at military missions. People shit on separatism but the fact is the Kurds took back all their lands from ISIS & Assad is still dealing with other rebels so why not expunge the ISIS roaches near you?

But /sg/ is super paranoid that the Kurds will want the new lands they took from ISIS & that threatens Assad so they're REEEEEing all over the place

honestly they need to chill the fuck out because when you start to unironically cheer Erdogan you're literally shilling for Roach supremacy, which is becoming Islamic fundamentalism, which also sucks, & what everyone here hates. And that pisses me off.

But haftar is a CIA agent

sure keep thinking that way and act that way, " we can do whatever we want because we can" , in 50 years chinks will be taking shit on american flag somewhere in washington

Hmmm...Yeah Turks sure would be ok with having "pest" roam free and proclaim independence.
Guess Erdogan could compromise some difference with Russboys.... Funny S-400 going to Turkey, wonder what they are doing there... Hmmm...

Fucking absolutely this.

The Kurds have shown to be a powerful force in the region, and when supported by the United States, they are virtually invincible. That is scary to Assad, Iraq, and Turkey. But to be honest, Assad, Iraq, and Turkey can go fuck themselves. Kurds deserve a nation.

>Huh? Why the fuck would Assad and the SAA want to liberate the Kurds.
the liberation thing was sarcasm
But this roach thing is good thing for Assad it means he can get the territory under his control and the kurds cant black mail him whit autonomy. Basically a win in my books arabs are going to vote for Arabs in local elections so kurds will have less power than they have now

> Delusional

The post.

why burgers need to be retarded whats wrong with you ? are u really this stupid ?

The best thing about rebel infighting is that it spreads distrust among their ranks so that even if they reconcile, they would still be too distrustful of each other to collectively mount a defense against future SAA attacks.
At its highest point, rebel infighting in east Ghoutta caused 300 casualties among combatants on all sides in the span of a week. Those people just can't work with each other, they had spilled so much of each other's blood to wipe the slate clean and pretend like they had always been allies fighting for a single cause.

I don't know if I'd go that far. The aftermath would be super messy if that were the case.
I just want ISIS glassed off the face of the earth. If that means needing the Kurds to help out, so be it. Fuck Turkey.

So now you support a nation that supports ISIS just because we don't like them now? Hahaha! Jesus Christ, you people truly are pieces of shit.

Can't wait till Assad gets cucked.

Fuck the kurds.

>turds
>awesome fighting force
K E K

I probly shouldnt even reply ,because u cant be serious ,u cant be this stupid ,you must be shitposting

>Wikipedia is threat to national security
kek the sultan is going crazy
How powerful are Berbers?
not powerful enough they have an okay strength but only because the allied with misurata
What do Libyans think about them?
all the people i know are starting to hate them can you imagine some of them stopped using the Libyan flag
> Also same questions about the Bedouins. Wasn't Qaddaffi a Bedouin?
i don't much about the bedouin other then it's used like some kind of an insult
Hafter was backstabbed by Gaddfi in chad because he saw him as a rival, the blackies captured him so the burgers thought that they can use him as tool to remove Gaddfi
so they brought him to US in hopes he will help them, he went back to Libya in 2011 to support the rebels which turned out to be bad idea in 2012 since they started killing soldiers and officers so he switched side and allied with Russia and Egypt which allowed to go ape shit on the terrorists

That's all going to mean nothing when Assad is dead, I hope you know that.

> B-b-but you can't Mossad the Assad!

Top kek. Don't be such an idiot. You know it's inevitable.

War is coming

none it seems

Maybe she would have been better at hitting useful targets?

> Hue
> Filthy subhuman glue sniffer who will probably die before 30

>subhuman
says the burger

very true...who is supplying weapons to ISIS and the like.....America
Who is funding them......America

Want proof...If they really are what they say they are...WHY HAVE THEY NOT ATTACKED ISRAEL

But I guess the sheepople just follow the leader...

>Can't wait till Assad gets cucked.

Can't wait when you "An hero" like Country General master mind.

Syria is more like Game of Thrones than anything, and on secret deals, Kurds are be ultimatly BTFO.

Only thing they can hope for is that stupid foregin jihadists gas themselves and people they oppress again for "America good boy" points, but the more they cry a wolf, the less people will believe them.

Russians are most likely offering Kurds way to escape direct conlict with Turkey, that being for their realligance to Syria and not fairytale they want to live in.

They've taken more territory from ISIS than Assad has. That counts for something.

Up until the Putin intervention Assad would take land & then would get BTFO and ISIS would take swaths of land. Fact is, even if the Kurds were backed by the US, they took their lands back without much of a problem, which is more than you can say for the shitty Iraqi forces who get BTFO by ISIS Zerg rushes, & are an embarrassment every time they're mentioned in these threads

Assad has his hands full with rebels, why can't Kurds at least liberate the areas near them?

you fell for the commie feminist meme, burger. have fun dying for kikestan

Meant for

Without US airstrikes and weapons they did the exact same Assad was doing, which is get btfo by ISIS.

i do not like him considering that he lived in virginia for many years, and the fact that he has not been mossad'd could mean that he is a bad hombre