Is Denmark the most irrelevant country in the world?

Is Denmark the most irrelevant country in the world?

Nothing notable ever came out of Denmark, it has no history and no future.

The people there are drunkards and marijuana smokers.

Ugly buildings, no nature, nothing aesthetically pleasing at all.

It might as well not even exist, that's how stupid this nation is.

Fuck Denmark.

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3709/swedish-politician-wants-war-with-denmark.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L5ETiMA8OQw
youtube.com/watch?v=D6Hndsyfn6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

remember Niels Bohr faggot sweden

I'd rather be annexed by Denmark again than ever go to Sweden again.

At least Danes are sensible enough to send shit skins to your fucking sultanate than accept them blindly

>This is the average Dane

Oh look, it's that one """country""" which has never accomplished anything.

Shut up Sven.

Compared to you, accomplishing nothing is pretty good

My wife came from Denmark, and she's the best woman I've ever met, thus Denmark is great.
Oh and Kierkagaard.

meant for

>implying this looks good
Copenhagen is is pathetic compared to Stockholm.

have fun getting raped on your walk home ya swedistani

Why the fuck are you, an Icelander, defending the Danes?

LEGOS
E
G
O
S

Nice reddit spacing

giggled.
>send shit skins to your fucking sultanate
>fucking sultanate
>sultanate
kek

Danish people are really nice, don't be mean to them. also you're Swedish.

Calm down, Sven. We all know Denmark is 100x better compared to your cuckshed of a country.

>tfw you were born a superior swede instead of a shitty little dane

He was a Joo

>defending people who oppressed you
Are icelandicks cucks?

Nothing notable ever came out of Denmark,

Citronmåner

>Unity

>Swedish
Denmark is in every conceivable aspect better than you and you making a shitty useless thread about it doesn't change anything, Gustaf.
Kill yourself.
>Also saged

Nobody is more irrelevant than us

is someone a bit grouchy a smaller country had more balls than Sweden - Danes rocks compared to you assholes let the Germans use your fucking railways to invade your cousins Norway. Armed Neutrality now your just neutered

>Superior
>Swede
Pick one?

Denmark was pretty based in the early middle ages when they raided England and founded the North Sea Empire under the leadership of Canute the Great. In the modern age they are a joke though. Took us 6 hours a to take the country in 1940. 10/10. Would invade again.

Denmark is cool. It's like the Netherlands but with lego and cute noses.

They had one good TV show.

Also, Legos, before they got cucked.

What about the Vikings?
Wasn't Denmark part of that whole Viking thing?

All white people need to stand together.

Ajax like Denmark too. First Christian Eriksen, now Kasper Dolberg.

Hans Christan Andersen, Bournonville and the Royal Danish Ballet, and Mads Mikkelsen.

What's not to love?

They couldn't have done that themselves though.

"Among the allies of Denmark was Bolesław I the Brave, the Duke of Poland (later crowned king) and a relative to the Danish royal house. He lent some Polish troops,[22] likely to have been a pledge made to Cnut and Harald when, in the winter, they "went amongst the Wends" to fetch their mother back to the Danish court."

WUZ

They used to rule over Sweden and Norway.

yea

Yea, it is really sad. Sweden gets invaded by muslim just like Germany, probably even worse. Hey, lets make a Denmark hate thread....

>10/10. Would invade again.

>post about invading
>uses a cancerous reddit maymay

Beautiful

>Viking legacy
>Niels Bohr
>Hans Christian Anderson
>Kierkegaard
>Lego
>Skype
>None of (((them))) left

Now please procede to suck that thick somali shit dick you inbred cuck, or is this the aftermath of chocking profusely for hours on them?

At least we're generally patriotic about our culture and heritage, and we protect our borders from mass migration of shitskins and sand monkeys, unlike you Sven.

Denmark is literally one of the best countries in Europe. Its one of the least cucked countries and it has nice cities. I wish my home region Skåne still belonged to Denmark

Fuck Sverige our vikings literally just were traiders while the Danish vikings were conqueerors and kings in Britain.
Länge Leve Danmark

Implying we werent your friends you turbo sperg

Because you are that fucking pathetic, Sweden. Compared to Denmark, you look like a middle African country.

I hate you that much

Holland was under the rule of danish counts too although under Lotharingian overlordship.

No more brother wars.

No more infighting.

>THIS IS NOW A THREAD ABOUT DENMARK
>Disregard all posts made by swedes
>discussing röde pölser, beer and lego is encouraged

Shouldn't history be discussed and not the fucking sandnigger problem?

fuck you, we're more irrelevant

Denmark should be under Swedish rule

Most gener equal AKA your men under your womens boots, while they get fucked by middle eastern goat smelling men. Please entertain me of your accomplishments

Denmark hasn't acomplished much but it's such a small country you can't really blame them.

They held off the nazis for like an hour in ww2 at least

jeg elsker röde pölser og frikadeller

Maybe until 1580. Then Sebastiao fucked up the Invasion of Marocco and your downfall began. What could have been...

Bitch one of your own politicians wants Sweden to go to war with Denmark, just so you can pull a France and get rid of Somalia and Syria. In case you guys don't know what I'm talking about:
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3709/swedish-politician-wants-war-with-denmark.html

copenhagen just isn't enriched enough for sven

6 hours. And they killed 20 german soldiers.

I'd rather be the irrelevant Shire of Europe than being known as the rape capital of Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=L5ETiMA8OQw

If you want me to name Swedens accomplishments I'm afraid I'd have to fill the whole thread

Sweden let the krauts use their railroads to invade Norway

Good luck when you need to seek refuge from the Califate. I guess Denmark won't be so irrelevant then, huh?

I think the Stockholm bloodbath was a pretty neat thing to come out of Denmark. Probably not notable, tho...

Fuck off Mohammed.

Denmark is brother, not enemy.

>what is the North Sea Empire
>what is Ragnar Lodbrok

Fuck off Ahmed you damm shill Denmark is the best. Scandinavia would literally be better without our shit country. I love how us swedes think were so much better than our neighbours when literally every year our school results and everything lowers. Our neigbours are aliterlaly laughing at us. We used to be one of the most happiest countries on the earth but we get lower and lower every year. I might even join the Danish army you fucking cuck. Fuck this self hating country

>Nothing notable ever came out of Denmark, it has no history and no future.

Your language came from Danish.

Why are swedfags always so butthurt over Denmark being more successful? Enjoy being the rape capital of Europe.

/thread

The same thing can be said about my country, the safety standards are about the same, people here are carefree, much like Denmark, none is worrying about Jamal raping their girlfriends.
Denmark is based.

Uh no, pick up a book retard. It was to let german soldiers go from Norway to Finland to help against the commies

He won't come here anyway; we're the world's second largest export of ham and bacon.

>Swedes

If we had profiles pictures OPs nose would take up all its space.

everyone knows that denmark is probably the least trustworthy country on earth, other than kikes. They'll backstab you whenever they have a chance, and they would sell their own mothers by 4 kr. if they had the chance.
NEVER trust a danskjävel. NEVER!!

this

Who's the largest?

Only norway. Ruled half of england too though.

Netherlands, US is third.

Nah, but for real though, we should try and stick together and focus on what connects us, rather than bickering amongst ourselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=D6Hndsyfn6M

Why have I not been informed of this

I'm practically itching to get sven blood on my hands, rightful clay and all that. A Danish takeover of Sweden would ensure the safety of Scandinavia from Russia whilst strengthening brotherhood.

There's literally no reason not to BTFO the entirety of Sweden. If it wasn't for the beautiful nature and the few handfuls of unraped virgins, it should just be glassed.

Can we make this a Sweden Yes thread?
And yes i am a swede who hate this self hating shit country.

Dra åt helvete Sverige du brukade vara det bästa jävla landet i världen men nu är du bara ett vackert land med ett självhatande mögfolk

NEVER FORGET,

the JEW wants us Whites to infight. They divide us - they conquer us!

The Jew fears the White race when it is united and strong and enlightened. So let's stand united, against the common enemy who's trying to destroy all of our countries: the Jew

We may all hate each other, but we all hate Sweden more.

>Netherlands
Honestly didn't expect that.

Sweden, Denmark, Estonia thus far. Anyone else claiming to have created Skype?

Take pride in not being infected by sandniggers, but historically I'm afraid Sweden has more accomplishments.

Sven, fix your own country before you want another smashing by The Overlords.
Or maybe that's why you're here, you want to be subjugated.

Not that I care about division, but OP is obviously from Reddit, that's the only place I've ever heard someone complain about Denmark. If it's so irrelevant he would not have brought it up.

This is why your shit county has been overrun. CUCUCUCUCUCUKEK

>wanting to take back malmo
Might as well just bomb the bridge and quarantine the whole damn country.

Yes, you are correct. Probably our best invention.

HAHAHA this shit's too funny.

Sweden brought this on itself.

Guessing he means per capita. Only way I see it making sense.

Also

1 post by this ID

Yeah, that's gonna look great to the public.. Just bomb the bridge and arm the border guards.

Remember that swedens ultimate and eternal enemy is the dane. I dont trust them for shit.