Would the classic shaved sides nazi haircut be considered cringy/edgy/otherwise innapropiate in today's society...

Would the classic shaved sides nazi haircut be considered cringy/edgy/otherwise innapropiate in today's society? Bring arguments to your opinion

Esti un poponar jegos.
toti cacatii umbla cu cuibul ala pe sfecla ca niste homosexuali.

because its fucking gay

You can get any haircut that you want, it won't change the fact that you're a rural and suburban retard.

>
=))))))))))))))))))))))

It's actually common where I live.

That's the haircut I have right now.

If you style it to much and put gel or some shit on it, while also making a face like you getting fucked in the butt, then yes.
If you are non-faggot person, then no.

That's fucking gay, Nazis didn't have the sides and back shaven that far up.

That is not the haircut you faggot, that is a faggots haircut.

Like half of the guys here have that kind of a haircut.

kek

nu mai fi sugator de penis

In Los Angeles, that hair cut was trendy with all the hipsters.

They ironically called it:
>the fashy

m8 have you been outside lately? Very popular style

Is this the official unemployed or waiter-bartender-barista-retail employee loser haircut? Nobody in corporate America would hire you with this haircut.

Inappropriate compared to what today?

pic related

It's very popular amongst 20- and 30-something men on instagram who don't appear to have careers. Anyone out of college with this haircut needs to grow up.

Its pretty popular here

yeah. undercuts are like the most popular haircut now

Combing back looks ridiculous

every 13 year old has this haircut in the year 2017

Ma tragi de pula cu dintii ;)

It's not a classic nazi haircut.
Most haircuts of that time didn't shaved the sides.

Usually people that shave like that are homos

I always found the Norman style of haircut interesting, anyone know why they shaved like this?

Imagine unironically pertaining to this visage

nu cred prietenas, nu sunt eu cu freza de handicapat mental

ffs it's called the "high and tight" and only fng's get that shit

let the sides grow out a little bit

Nah, just don't do a foggy comb-over

So their hair doesn't get stuck in their chain mail coifs

My friend has one, and calls it a 'white nationalist' but it could pass as any other faggy millennial hairstyle desu.

That doesnt make sense though. Usually a cap of sorts is worn under the coif, then theres the fact that other who didn't shave their heads wore it as well.

I am of Norman descent and I can explain why: it gets your dick wet.

It's a great haircut, I've been wearing for last two years, but a little farther down in the back.

Went to Tehran, and literally all the young guys have it there, literally all of them

It looks gay as shit

Undercuts are popular now due to peaky blinders

Literally Aryan

It's from soldiers returning from WW1, not Nazis.

Sorry guys

Its a exploding fad now in New Jeresy everyone has it

I don't understand the problem, its a great looking haircut. makes you look sharp and professional. chicks seem to like it. works for casual or formal. name a better haircut for white people.

mi se rupe de parerea ta de dezvirginat anal

It's the best way to wear it. Most people shave too high and up with a complete pineapple cut.

>classic shaved sides nazi haircut

It's not a nazi haircut. It existed for a long time.

>popular due to peaky blinders
Fuck outta here with that shit, I got my undercut like 10 years ago after the faggot from boardwalk empire. Now every autist has one because ronaldo ruins everything

There's a dozen ways to do a shaved sides though

Something about this guy's face pisses me off. I think it's the nose. He's got a shitty nose.

>inappropriate in today's society
>Gypsieland

checks out, fucking dirty cunt

was cool. now gaaaaay.

suck a cangaroos's dick

Hitler was a great scoutmaster

>posting a thumbnail
faggot

It was THE hot trend for dudes maybe like two or three years ago. Now if you get it you're behind the times. Shit moves so fast nowadays I want off this ride.

And you say this because it gives you a boner?

not really a nazi cut, shit was popular in the early 1900s

like based jimmy darmody

Hivemind gypsy

Grr. The rest of his facial features are so good, but he has that shitty concave nose. Infuriating!

i have this haircut and im not a nazi yet

>ffs it's called the "high and tight"
>being this stupid

I used to see michael pitt (pictured) at the Gates stop on the J train in bushwick all the time... Said hi once and he looked at me like I was fucking cancer. Pic related. I took it.

Agreed. If you don't taper/fade it on the sides and back like then you look like a faggot

And yes, no one will hire you if you look like a toddler whose dad owns a pair of clippers.

Also if you are a white/latino guy who gets a line-up, you are the scum of the fucking earth

that end looks kinda off and it should be sideways and not combed back.

>Fade

STUPID CONCAVE NOSES

Can I ask why these people like Richard Spencer and James Allsup have these retarded haircuts?

My man crush

Is this nose more to your liking?

Very nice nose

White people have heavy brows which often makes the nose bridge look concave, Achmed

>shit was popular in the early 1900s

Is that why Colin Farrell had that haircut in Fantastic Beast?

Older female barbers where I live always insist on cutting people like this. They get it.

I just laugh when I see a bunch of well manicured alt-right kids at whatever establishment I go to.

They know I know what they are, I'm not big, but I work out, obvious working man and liberal.
I always just stare them downwhile while they drink their drink with their pussy-trust fund hands, while they stare at me wide eyed because I'm a little older older than them, obviously cooler, and their impressionable kid brains can't handle it

A faded undercut is a contradiction

reenactor here, still gets time to time, fucking painfull

An undercut is probably literally the most common way to have your hair in Northern/Western European countries, they don't have it in Romania?

It looks great for the little effort it needs to be kept for. Quick to cut and shape. It doesn't get in your way either. Don't get fully shaven sides by the way, that makes it ananas-hair. Leave some on the sides.

That's not why. I can clearly tell his sellion is receding. His thick brow is an attractive feature though. He's not a bad looking guy overall but that nose irritates me. Here's what it should look like.

>living in jew york city

Good goy.

But what about those with high temples and a heliport where the bald spot should be?

>been outside lately?
>asking a Sup Forumsliwog
not likely m8

I'll leave it to a Brit to make puristic corrections to foreigners when he probably can't even understand colloquialisms the cunt 2 towns over uses. No other Anglo nation is arrogant enough to do this constantly.

>TFW just got this today
Why does it Always seem to come into Fashion around the same Time Right Wing Nationalism/Populism becomes The Zeitgeist?
Always thought it was a cool coincidence.
The most redpilled haircut and the best looking.

It's common sense. Who knows, maybe the grade 4 buzzcut will become a trend, eh?

not bad

Women love fashy cuts but you have to have the looks and body to pull it off, if not go for something less extreme.

>ITT: Women and faggots confusing politics with discussions of hairstyles

Yes, this was cringy/edgy/ when it was still fashionable in Nazi Germany!

Oh Sven, you tickle my heart yet I want to show you a way of life where hair is just there and not something to discuss with your friends, where hair is just that and it's only objective is to not look stupid.

t. Balding

I left NYC as soon as I graduated school. I live in phoenix now.

Appreciate the sentiment but I believe we were discussing noses.

Thankfully I have both.
Lack the social skills & confidence to actually efficiently chat a woman up tho

Common where I live. Blue Eye blond chads often sports the look.

>t. Commifornia.

no

>If you don't taper/fade it on the sides and back then you look like a faggot
I think you got that the other way around. Faded undershit looks gayer than fairy. Its softer and every normie beta goes faded.
The only manly undercut is disconnected one.

The key is to style its as square relative to your face as possible. Don't shave sides too short, unlike faded its actually looks good when its growing, so i typically do 9mm, but that depends on how dark and thick is your hair is. Its also easy to look professional, just don't style it high, and you will look 40s classy. If you have a weak chin/jaw you better having short beard or at least stubble.

May get something like pic related while I still have hair.

Based Murpho.

Rate my nose