Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
allegro.pl/masc-na-bol-dupy-lek-na-wszystkie-problemy-swiata-i4839051203.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everything

No memeing please.

what could possibly doesn't go wrong?

everything

Because it worked out so well last time.

Yeh, wasnt the USSR and Yugoslavia basically slav unions?

It would split up within four years of forming maybe sooner if it does not have a strong leader.

No, USSR was jewish invention, backed up by (((west))) and Yugoslavia collapsed thanks to jewish propaganda

grammar

how is it memeing?
Yugoslavia exploded when tito died due to internal hatred of the groups involved Slavic union would go the same way
>Pretty much every Slavic country hates russia for being faggots and raping everything durring their rush to Berlin durring ww2

>robs all of your banks
>escapes every time
>proceeds to kills muzzies and ustase
what do?

Digits have spoken. the biggest ethnic group would be russians and they'd simply take control of the whole thing

russians and their serbian lapdogs would start ruining everything again, they just can't act civil in a union

What if we made an EU but called it the SU?
>fuck EU
>make SU
>kill refugees/muzzies like nobody can tell us we can't
>one for all and all for one
>train untersmench gypsies to become professional pickpocketers and deploy them to our enemies
>emphasis on trade
>fighting legal in SU assembly
what could go wrong this time?

Well then, would it work if we cut out Russians?

>Russians
>slavs
you mean mongolians

and also all the other slavs and exchanged them for austria and germany

They are rusianns up to Ural. After the mountains it's only mongols.

The gap between the south slavs and you.

"backed up by (((west)))"

>polish education

>russians don't get invited
>they invite themselves and and proclaim novorussian republics everywhere across the border
>can't kick them out because no army

nah i'm fine with NATO/EU

>niggers working together and doing something

theres a line of ethnic russians along the south border actually

>Bosnians: We are great people, not like those dirty Croatians and Serbians!

>Croatians: We are great people, not like those dirty Serbians and Bosnians!

>Serbians: We are great people, not like those dirty Bosnians and Croatians!

I don't know why but slavs all hate each other.

That was basically the Soviet Union and last time I checked it fell apart because of nationalism

>Crips: We are great people, not like those dirty Bloods and Gangster's Discples!

>Bloods: We are great people, not like those dirty Crips and Gangster's Discples!

>Gangster's Discples: We are great people, not like those dirty bloods and crips!

They're niggers that's why.

>what is lend lease

Russia isn't 100% slav country, half of russians are finns

>catholic serbs, muslim serbs, orthodox serbs
>representing all slavs

Pick one faggot. There are no bad feelings between Poles, Czechs, Slovaks, Slovenians, Belarussians, those meme Slavs in Germany and Pomerania, and Bulgarians (if you count them as Slavs).

Soviet unon Tried it and it failed. Also most of Balkans aside of Slovenia and Croatia aren't even Slavs

Essentially you could build an Eastern European Union (with some Central States) on the premise of keeping Russia and Germany from projecting military and economical power onto the region. Probably the only way you could have a stable union like that.

You motherfuckers supplied food to the Soviet Union, the whole shebang could have been over if you told Stalin to go fuck himself.

Why'd Yugoslavia break up?

>Bulgarians (if you count them as Slavs)

Come on, this shit still hasn't gotten old?

>What could possibly go wrong?
slavs

The Civil war would be glorius and the memes would off been amazing

Join him

>tito the statesman dies
>serbs read "yugoslavia" as "greater serbia"
>cia funds catholic and muslim militias because serbs are pro russian
>???
>profit

>serbs read "yugoslavia" as "greater serbia"
fuck off Pooland only small minority off us did saw it like that #NotAllSerbs

Czechs cry sometims about us anschlussing Zaolzie, but they conviniently dont mention attacking and taking clay while we were at war with bolsheviks. idk about belarussians, they live on the former polsih clay

I'm just memeing Boris

Yeah but that's like Danes and Swedes arguing about Scania. We and Czechs used to hate each other but now it should never escalate into something violent. Can't say that about our relationship with Russians or ukies.

*Jews

Ukrainians in my uni discussed on what terms Ukraine will enter Intermarinum.Its funny but these retards still don't suspect they aren't invited, every geopolitical power needs a buffer state

In my opinion we should invite you, but you are acting like savages and whorship this bald cuck whos only achievment is killing kids. Also the eastern part of Ukraine is pro-russian.

theoretically you could split the country in two or three parts and invite the western one but afaik it's the least attractive part of the country

everything

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

Here come poles with their '' My great great great great great great great great parent was possibly killed by German so i can never forgive them''

Ukrainians dotn worship bandera, its very local and not that spread, look at radical political parties % etc, its overblown Russian meme to divide potential allies.
Yeah but those parts of Ukraine that are left now have national spirit and wont want to split, so now everyone is in the same boat whenever it goes

Nope, I don't give a fuck about wolyn. The other poles do for some reason.

thread closed.

Ye every time there is facebook comment section with Poles all of them start bringing wars from past

Because butthurt is essential part of Polish culture. Poles are laughing about, idk, occupation of Moscow in 1604, but when Russians are talking about soviet occupation, they are in full butthurt mode.

Nigga, i dont even harbour hatered of Germans, but what you say is retarded. Are you aware that there are still live people who remember WWII? Like our grandparents and shiet?

For some reason normie poles are unusually active in the internet, and since our normies are turbopatriotic it always ends up in butthurt overloads.

>Because butthurt is essential part of Polish culture.

This.
We even invented the cure, anti butthurt ointment:
allegro.pl/masc-na-bol-dupy-lek-na-wszystkie-problemy-swiata-i4839051203.html

Hm, when i think about it. Butthurt really IS an important part of our culture, Probably something to do with being repeatedly BTFO every now and then for a couple of centuries