Remind me why anybody ever thought this Cuck was funny?

Cuckmedian Tim Heidecker telling people to go buy bike locks to attack Trump supporters. Isn't that, you know, illegal?

I mean I still like the old Tim and Eric stuff but fuck Tim is such a piece of shit.

He has never been too bright. Some hardcore stoners laughed at Tim and Eric for a week and now he is a wart that won't go away.

I'm a hardcore stoner and 'funny' never ever crossed my mind as a way to describe Tim and Eric. Fucking liberal degenerate humor.

>tim and/or eric
>funny

You must love comedy central eh?

Yeah not a big fan of his shit. I like the "ironic" vhs aesthetics I guess it looks cool. MDE does that whole shit far better though. T&E have a few good skits like Steve Brule

Its a shame they are such shitheads because I do enjoy some of their comedy.

However now that I know they are shitheads I will go out of my way to never watch any of their stuff again.

Someone really needs to fuck this faggot up. He was always an insufferable fucking retard. He screamed "GO FUCK YOURSELF!" in Andrew Breitbart's face, unprovoked, when he randomly saw him on the street (and bragged about it on twitter for hella virtue points).

What bothers him the most is bringing up the commercials he did for Procter & Gamble.

I'd gladly beat the shit out of him if I ever encountered him in real life.

How is this legal? Because he's a comedian he can say it was a joke? Isn't incitement to violence a crime?

who?

isn't that the definition of 'hate speech'?

>inciting violence

>Dear my useful idiots, go assault the people I tell you to while I sit in my cozy home and feign ignorance

Found this guy.

He refused payment.

Neck yourself faggot

The shitlibs have been at it for a while now. Remember the Stranger Things cast acceptance speech? Or Katy Perry's post election Twitter tirade?

Its COMEDY bro, SATIRE. He doesn't actually wish harm on people lmao. Way to take a joke too seriously.

controlled opposition. stop following ecelebs. stop following period.

Fuck off tim F list celebrity

I'm so disappointed, I don't even want free real estate anymore. Fuck it.

Tom Goes To The Mayor is still one of the best animated shows ever.

Why do people spread hoaxes like this?

I don't really care.

Tim needs a 9mm delivered at subsonic speeds ASAP

he's running out of ideas and is trying to latch on to mainstream
he never had anything important to say, and now he's confused his fame with self importance

Timmy needs a cocktail of the flammable type.

The one time we'd WANT him to get away with it.

Anyone who comes at me with a bike lock is absolutely going to get shot.

Can someone work with this?

Ooops, looks like some liberal douche bag got triggered

BASED HEIDECKER

Tim and Eric is still funny regardlees of what i think of Tim as a person.

But yeah, what a faggot

sounds like he's committing a felony
whats the difference between this and someone suggesting people shoot up a ANTIFA meet up

bump

EXPLOITABLE