Can you refute this cartoon Sup Forums? Everyone I've showed it to has been speechless...

Can you refute this cartoon Sup Forums? Everyone I've showed it to has been speechless. I actually got several people to vote Hillary by showing them this artist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs&t=3s
leftycartoons.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Claiming ID's are racist because black people are too dumb to get ID's is racist

Racism is not an argument

Racism is not an argument

If you believe the earth is round I can't call it heresy as an argument

>Can you refute this cartoon Sup Forums?
No reason to, as it has no argument to refute.

Saying blacks can't be bothered getting a $25 ID card is racist as shit tbhfam.

Then everyone you showed it to is a fucking moron. How is having voter ID racist? Europeans are white and we can't vote without registering every year.

Everything bad happening to black people is their own fault. Black slavers sold black slaves to white slavers. Inner city crime is their own doing. Low public opinion of them is their own making

The left claims that voter ID laws disproportionately affect urban black people, as if it's that difficult for urban people to get to the DMV. In reality, the only people who give a crap that voter ID laws could actually affect are rural, since some rural American communities are 2+ hours away from the nearest DMV.

Um, so you need an ID to drive, you need an ID to buy beer, you need an ID to get a loan, don't need an ID to vote?

I'm sorry, why is this a problem again? how are niggers incapable of getting a voter ID. I'm sorry but wanting voter ID laws isn't racist.

>we can't vote without registering every year
We have to register too. Do you need photo ID when you vote?

why can't blacks get IDs? is there a literacy test or something?

Why is it not racist to think that blacks have legal forms of identification?

This.

Voter ID does not make it systematically harder for blacks to vote. It is incredibly easy to help anyone acquire valid ID.

If you think about it, it's easier for poor blacks to get ID's than poor whites. Poor whites usually live in the middle of nowhere where there's no public trans. Poor blacks live in cities with easy access. This was always a bullshit argument in order to allow voter fraud.

Hi! My name is Barry Deutsch, and to tell you the truth, I'm pissed off. I'm pissed off about so many things - about homophobia, about racism, about sexism, about transphobia... the list goes on and on. And when I get pissed off, I draw political cartoons.

Given it makes a claim it would need to actually establish said claim and bring for evidence people could then pick apart. Thus there is nothing one has to refute about this.

Further, shame on you for implying that black people are not intelligent enough to get them. It is patronizing and very much shows that the cartoonist aswell as the people who propagate themselves believe blacks to be inferior and incapable of even basic tasks.

It is Fucking retarded to allow people to vote without identifying, I can't Fucking believe you burgers

>Thinking that black people are collectively too poor or too retarded to go get government ID or even possess it in the first place.
When it comes to this topic, the only people who are racist are the people pushing this view.

>Everyone I've showed it to has been speechless.
America baka

oh shit I didn't know Nelson Mandela was a republican racist

india is a country of over 1 billion people and they have voter ID laws
just give everyone in the US a free ID and then create voter ID laws. Not a big issue. Are black people not supposed to have drivers licenses today?

Doesn't change the fact that your voting is only to keep you happy and distracted while the same globalist Jews run continue to run everything.

Is this comic implying illegal immigrants voting is not a problem ? Is it implying there shouldn't be any citizen identification when voting because somehow, we have to cater to people who do not bother to have an id card ? I really hope I misunderstood. If my own country wasn't on its way to become Lebanon 2.0, I'd laugh at your leftists mental illness.

DOUBLE-DANK!!

holy shit, i fucking LUV hillary now!

anyone got some parsley and thyme?

India has voter ID laws. Equating the black vote with the democratic vote alone is retarded. Whites are better than blacks at 'civilization', period. OP is a faggot and sage. Probably 1 post by faggot OP.

>Are black people not supposed to have drivers licenses today?
God I hope so. Have you seen how blacks drive? You don't need a driver's license to vote even with voter ID laws at any rate.

>Republican party abolish slave trade in the US.
>Democrats keep treating black people as if they inherently need help and are lesser beings

Who's the racist again?

i'm literally speechless. I also have an urge to vote for hillary. where can i vote?

Left-wing crazy burgers:
>We can't have photo ID laws because they might negatively impact some brown people, and anything that might negatively impact anyone who's not white is racist!
Right-wing crazy burgers:
>We can't have photo ID laws because the government wants to spy on us and put chemtrails in our vaccines!

Don't voter ID laws make it illegal to vote if you've been in prison?
Oh.

It's not about being dumb, retard. It's about artificial and unnecessary barriers to voting -- including things like cost.

>Having a valid drivers license is incredibly difficult for the melanin enriched inner city demographic

That's pretty fucking racist desu

That's a lot of not arguments here.

Glad foreigners know about this. I was afraid that all you guys knew about America was leftist MSM propaganda.

>having an ID to vote is racist
Only in fucking America man, I really thought this was a joke at first, jesus christ

how many black people honestly do not have an ID? the fucking left is racist claiming blacks are too stupid to be able to get an ID.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs&t=3s

Isn't that the same artist who made the proud to be a cuck comic

And it's insane to think that it impacts inner-city people much at all.

I stopped after #1, for being wrong. It's not white civ, it's Western.

Low quality b8

THEY WOULD BE PROVIDED FOR FREE
HOW FUCKING BRAINWASHED ARE YOU CUNT

>having an ID is racist
I mean you gotta be some kind of fucking moron

stupid antifa asshole

If requiring an I'd to vote is racist, then what about requiring I'd to:
Buy cigarettes
Buy alcohol
Buy guns
Collect welfare
Etc...

If it sorts away people who are too stupid to get an ID how is it not a good thing? If those people happen to be members of a dumber race so what?

We have the toughest voter ID laws but consistently high turnout, and that's for a very poor nation where daily wage workers have to leave work to vote. I'm always surprised when I see burgers criticising voter ID laws. Are they implying niggers are too retarded to get their ID?

Considering voting is not a right you inbred liberal redditor... voting ID laws are more than acceptable.

That is the hilarious thing, these people do not see blacks as proper humans. They see them as some kind of fucked up pets.

Which ends up with the entire debate not being about whether blacks and other minorities are humans and deserve the same rights in white countries but whether they are the liberals adorable pets or the pests other people see them as.

Most black people probably have an ID. You have to have an ID to be on welfare so......

The baby in panel 4 is ashamed of his evil Christian RepubliKKKan parents for perpetuating racial injustice and is going to join the Permanent Democratic Majority when he turns 18.

You have to back.

Barriers are absolutely essential to voting. There's a reason that you had to be a WHITE MALELANDOWNER to vote prior to all this current era faggotry.

there's voter ID law in sweden

is that (((voter suppression)))? are swedes racist?

or are american niggers really just subhuman filth?

Blacks are perfectly normal and the same as white people to be quite honest family

Requiring an ID to drive a car is racist! What about poor blacks who don't have time to get a driver's license? How will they drive to work each day?

Which is very telling, the left is down to openly using a gay who peddles cuckolding while still pretend they aren't cucks. Then again, given they see blacks and other minorities as pets this is closer to zophilia than cuckolding, no?

Seriously they might aswell go for real zoophilia at that point, at least a donkey wont get their wife pregnant.

Literally an ID costs something like $20 in Ohio. Go to the DMV, ask to get an ID, hand them a $20, get your picture taken, wait 5min for your card to laminate, take your card, walk out, don't buy your rock of crack for the day.

This entire comic operates under the premise that blacks are too stupid to get a 10 dollar ID.

Kys OP

>This cartoon is why Trump won

Never has anyone been so right. Trump won because normal people were tired of being called racists.

Why would voter IDs hinder black voters? Photo IDs yes. For example your Passport is a valid ID but your social security card is not

You use the same IDs to vote that you do to buy booze, buy guns, get on airplanes, or receive welfare, but nobody calls THOSE rules and laws racist, at least not nearly to the extent of voter ID laws.

It's not every day I get to agree with a tripfag.

But the people who believe in chemtrails and that vaccines are bad are leftists from California.

What's wrong with racism? I don't get it

im a cruzmissle now

Most blacks aren't capable of maintaining a valid ID. Expecting them to do so is rude.

You don't need the ID to be valid to use it for anything other than driving.

There are perhaps just as many people on the right who believe in that nonsense. The level of overlap in their views is surprising.

It has to have your address that's on your voter registration. Keeping the same address or updating it is too much to expect of them.

>And when I get pissed off, I draw political cartoons.
Finally someone with the courage to do this.

Fucking racist repu-

No, no, no.

>leftycartoons.com/
His website is a goldmine.

In Australia, yes

Most people don't update their voter registration ever unless it's because they changed their ID's address to begin with. Democrats think niggers are dumber than sheep.

To be fair, Lincoln wanted to ship the niggers back to Africa. Real shame nobody followed through with that.

Same shit can be said about anyone OP, Racism is a natural thing. If you keep denying it, you will eventually slip up despite you vehemently denying it when things become unfavorable for you.

This shit could only pass as an argument in Murrica.
The fact that you don't have an ID requirement to vote is fucking insane.

I don't know much about how Americans vote, but how would anyone identify themselves as a legal citizen without an ID? Can someone please give me a quick rundown on voter ID laws and why black people don't have IDs?

Shitty propaganda.

>sweden
You people think sand niggers are bad. You have no idea how fucking bad real niggers are.

Almost every fucking country requires it.

Brazilian niggers need a photo ID to vote FFS.

Because they are afraid the Gibs will get shut off.

You see Bulagarian, there is a law that states that if you are a convicted Felon; you are barred from voting.

>work

>2017
>needing a racist ID

Some states require an ID to vote.

Leftards and democraps treat minorities like helpless pets. How is that kind of condescension not considered racism?

1. Overt racists
>Obviously blacks are superior so we need more of them to vote.
2. Strategic racists
>No it's about getting Democrats to vote, but blacks vote Democrat so we'll focus on them.
3. Enabler racists
>Repealing voter ID laws isn't literally saying "We hate white people"
4. Pragmatic racists
>Maybe repealing voter ID laws does mean more blacks will vote, but we're black so it's good for us.
5. Whatever the fuck this panel is
>In what way is systematically making it easier for black voters to vote "racist"?
6. Not racist
>No example found. When you draw lines between races saying each of them has a separate, specific interest in a certain policy, any stance on that policy can be described as helpful or harmful to a race. The comic only makes sense if you think promoting white interests is racist, and promoting black interests is anti-racist.

>we should be more like Europe!
>except with voter ID laws
If blacks are too stupid to be able to get IDs, aren't we all better off with them not voting?

Absolutely nothing wrong with #4

I could only imagine how much better that would've been

Anyone here good at Photoshop?

Why would an ID NOT be required is what I'm asking?
Right, but how do you prevent illegals from voting if you don't require identification?

America would be the only sovereign country left on Earth.

> Online processing of IDs are allowed so long as you have a drivers license or state ID card in the past
> In person ID processing cost 15 dollars; certain DMVs have reserved sections just for licensing

Yeah, fuck your dumb argument.

The democrats want illegals to vote. That's why they say the id law is racist. It's a straw man