What do you think was going through Hillary's mind the moment she realized she lost and her dream of being the first...

What do you think was going through Hillary's mind the moment she realized she lost and her dream of being the first President with a vagina was never going to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

ipatriot.com/hillarys-election-night-meltdown-revealed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A seizure.

WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD!?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

hilldog will still be younger than trump if he tries to get re-elected. i bet she tries to run again...god help us....

The meltdown must have been absolutely epic, I'm genuinely saddened that there doesn't seem to be any footage of it.

Nothing. It was staged. Trump and Hillary are both Zionists, user.

The lie Israel tells our people is very, very convincing.

top kek

She already lost that to that one guy from the white house what had a fuckin stroke in office. We've already had a madame president, and she wasn't awful I don't think.

Didn't she get drunk and berate her people because she lost?

Don't forget she actually lost twice: in 2008, the presidency was hers, but she let a nigger steal it from her. Then she lost again when she actually got the nomination in 2016.

Has anyone noticed that everything Hillary touches turns to shit?

"Fuck. I have to pee again."

Prob won't stop until the Democratic party is completely destroyed.

Just imagine it. You have been planning for as long as you can remember to be the most powerful person in the world and everyone knows it's going to happen. Right up until a reality tv star actually wins and you're condemned to be a laughing stock for eternity.

>implying she doesn't look forward to huma changing her diaper again

She would have probably literally had anyone who tried to film her meltdown killed.
Id do anything to see that shit though.

didnt she get hella pissed and break a tv or something?

"Damn you Moloch... I sacrificed how many children to you and you can't even get me this?"

>What do you think was going through Hillary's mind the moment she realized she lost

I imagine a complete old wicked witch meltdown.

Throwing herself on the ground fucking screaming and just making a huge embarrassing scene.

Then standing up and blaming everybody in the room individually while pausing to take sips straight from her bottle of booze. Everybody silently watching in fear of what might happen.

Finally gets too drunk and crying too hard to go out and say shit to her voters. Sends Podesta instead.

Vodka

Couldn't she have fallen on the stairs just once? Would that have been asking too much?

I was hoping she couldn't make it up the stairs to the podium for her concession speech.

>she

Supposedly she cried her eyes out got fucked up on alcohol and pills smashed an 8000 dollar tv punched some of her staff and threw a whitehouse shaped cake at a wall.
Some of that is definitely bs but some of it is probably true.

Gives me the warm fuzzies

Oh and throughout the meltdown she was cursing Obama and Comey's names blaming them for her loss.

>tfw we will never get to watch the meltdown in full hd

This is the correct answer.

ipatriot.com/hillarys-election-night-meltdown-revealed/

Trump's phone call to Hillary

To be frank all of our politicians have to suck off the Israeli lobbyists sadly. Not only Trump or Hillary. They have THAT much power over our politicians.

i choked

mkultra

Yup. But it's now to the point that our politicians want to serve them.

Damn those meddling Russians

Checked.

> The most notable damage was located deep in the VIP room of the Clinton camp. A custom 150 inch ultra HD TV, a gift from the Saudi Arabian government, was found with a broken screen. The damage was caused by a $950,000 bottle of champagne that was believed to have been thrown at the screen by the former presidential candidate some time during the election.

>$950,000 bottle of champagne
What could possibly make a bottle of champagne cost that much?
Was it made from the blood of Christ?

If it was Hillary would have melted.

Shameful price tag because the Democrats bill themselves as the "workers' party." Shows what they're really about. The price might come from the rareness of the bottle and its materials. IMHO cigar and whiskey makers "cheat" by putting a bunch of expensive bling-bling in their containers to drive up the prices instead of producing genuinely high-quality products.

>150 inch ultra HD TV, a gift from the Saudi Arabian government
>$950,000 bottle of champagne

I want to believe, but those details are just a little too perfect and on the nose