Music

Daily reminder that if you listen to anything other than classical or folk music you are a degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rEGOihjqO9w
youtube.com/watch?v=AhzLM_zR8Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=JbXVNKtmWnc
youtube.com/watch?v=98-iBpbEbNk
youtube.com/watch?v=K0RGAwXhBzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p_33zTtiWPA
youtu.be/rEGOihjqO9w?t=23m47s
youtu.be/5bVRTtcWmXI
youtu.be/huPX1NzK1dw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ss9VE3M__u0
youtube.com/watch?v=8vHL0UNCa1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XPrRvr2vx8M
youtube.com/watch?v=zdNvcwgUzFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EZg_APwJXCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like jazz as well.

But have some Rachmaninoff. The weather is lousy right now and this always goes well with staying inside

youtube.com/watch?v=rEGOihjqO9w

I exclusively listen to classical, folk, and anime music like a cultured white man.

>anime
Nothing less than I'd expect from a FUCKING LEAF

Classical music is pure shit and folk can be good but rarely on its own.

>Classical music is pure shit

Why?

Most classical masters were (((Freemasons))). Bach, Beethoven, Mozart etc. Really makes you think.

gross a jew.
I bet you haven't even heard classical music played in concert the way it was meant to be heard

I've heard Mozart, Bach, Brahms, and Tchaikovsky

you're a kike, so you don't get to say anything about that.

What do you listen to?

And why do you think that good music only came about in the last hundred years?

>folk
Fucking degenerate

>this guy thinks he's hot shit because he's been to four concerts

I lost count when I was twelve.

Quick question for everyone on this board, At this point I have no doubt that Muslims are invading the west, jews are engineering it and white genocide is a real possibility my question is this, why should I care? I mean nihilism is pretty iron clad logically speaking. And its not like the idea of white nationalism is some sort of exception to this. So why should I give a fuck?

Jews are actually pretty good interpreters and composers. Mahler was a jew and probably the best symphonist there is.

Protip: Your american orchestras, interpreters and conductors are shit. You'll do way more listening to european recordings.

Just a bunch of pretentious bullshit that apparently has skill behind it but doesn't sound like it. Multiplying large numbers in your head also requires skill but that doesn't mean I give a shit about that.
Metal and Vidya

this is like the most Sup Forums approved album tho
youtube.com/watch?v=AhzLM_zR8Jo

theres a lot older video games that had some surprisingly good compositions, especially considering their limitations
youtube.com/watch?v=JbXVNKtmWnc

youtube.com/watch?v=98-iBpbEbNk

What about prog rock?

Being pretentious doesn't mean anything other than trying to do your best at your area. And concerning music, classical composers in fact did the best.

Does this video sound bad to you? A lot of the impressions people do have about classical are misguided.

youtube.com/watch?v=K0RGAwXhBzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p_33zTtiWPA

I'm now fairly certain you're trolling, but in case you're not listen to the third movement of what I posted above.

youtu.be/rEGOihjqO9w?t=23m47s

Very few people can play that.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. I bet you're a Karajan fan.

>JAZZ
KILL YOURSELF

you neither, nigger

Man, you must be just swimming in pussy.

You canfise cause and effect. Its by spreading nihilism that we got away with it.

>Being pretentious doesn't mean anything other than trying to do your best at your area
It means pretending to be something you are not.

Daily reminder that if you listen to anything other than Gregorian chants, you are a degenerate.

THERE IS A REASON WHY JEWS PUSH FOR EVERY OTHER NATION TO LISTEN TO HIP-HOP AND POP TRASH, MEANWHILE THEY MASTER VIOLIN AND PIANO...

VIDEOS RELATED:

>youtu.be/5bVRTtcWmXI

>youtu.be/huPX1NzK1dw

wew lad

Why shouldn't you?

Jazz is nigger tier
seeEven Hitler banned jazz, it's a perversion

If you listen to it anything other than 432hz you are also a degenerate.

>Jew that isn't lying

You broke my mind.

Good shout, lad. I always manually convert my shit to it.
It's a fuller sound indeed.

>You clearly don't know what you're talking about. I bet you're a Karajan fan.

Nah, the american audience most likely would love Karajan and Bernstein works. I enjoy some Toscanini, Claudio Abbado, Solti and Richter and Martha Argerich as interpreters.

>Holland flag

Don't even need to say anything. We are way more relevant in Classical music than you with VIlla-Lobos and Carlos Gomes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ss9VE3M__u0

It's the only good thing the American Negro community produced, but it's definitely good, and extremely complex as well.

I understand you don't want to like it because it came from blacks but the fact of the matter is that it's good music, involving technical skill, effort, and an attempt to please the audience.

who knew that I'd be agreeing with a dirty jew rat today. Just curious jew, what is appealing to you about the music of white European gentiles?

youtube.com/watch?v=8vHL0UNCa1Q
this will make all of the uber shredding you are used to hearing seem like child's play

I don't know. I hear no difference between the two.

Who said Americans can't compose
youtube.com/watch?v=XPrRvr2vx8M

did I say I've only been to four concerts? I listed 4 composers (some of the best btw) great logic buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=zdNvcwgUzFQ
Are you deaf?

Also,
youtube.com/watch?v=EZg_APwJXCY
It's a good song to hear the difference

>and extremely complex as well

But, is it really complex? All I see are jazz players going up and down scales like big pretentious retards (Giant Steps and most Coltrane works).

>I understand you don't want to like it because it came from blacks
Conjecture.

It's garbage, doesn't matter who created it

Don't put Bernstein in the same league as Karajan. Bernstein isn't the greatest but Karajan is the most low-effort soulless conductor who ever became popular. I don't understand how people can listen to him without falling asleep.

Toscanini was fantastic

Powerwolf says eat shit

stfu isreali fucktard

>has listed zero reasons as to why it's "garbage"
good argument