Did Trump actually graduate high school?

Did Trump actually graduate high school?

I mean I know he has the best words, but are they high school words?

leftists have entrenched themselves in school hierarchy mentalities, kindergarten ethics, thoughts imposed by institutions, cliqueish social relations based on status

this ridiculous puerile level of analysis on global relations has now come to define the left

Ever discussion of trump should stay on /ptg/

How will he ever recover

You cant be funny and butthurt at the same time.

Alright...so instead of having grades be given to someone, how SHOULD society judge the individual efficiently?

That's a fancy way of saying "we're uneducated and we're proud of it!"

You literally sound like niggers.

its big league retards

>Bigly is not a word

I have never heard him say 'bigly', he does say 'big league' a lot though.

>many twitter misspellings

140 character limit

>appears to work well with russians

proof?

>apologists
>ireland

Oh, that explains it.

>Ivanka & Jared
Yes goyim, ((these two)) are much more competent than Trump!

weak. low energy.

>Trump is a moron who speaks on a 4th grade level. Nothing is says can be taken seriously
>Please take seriously this elementary school report card I made about Trump

Liberals.

Faggot, he says big league. But what makes you even dumber than a nigger is that bigly is most definitely a word.

Dropping the bottom 50% of childhood IQs into a volcano

It has to be dumbed down to a level that conservatives can understand.

We're talking about people who were convinced to vote for a game show host even after he said "grab her by the pussy".

They are literally reality TV-tier people with no brainpower beyond a 90 IQ.

bigly, crybaby

Being sexually dominant and confident isn't a disqualifying characteristic in a leader, you numale faggot. In fact based on the history of great leaders it's basically a requirement. Force women to stop desiring strong powerful aggressive men or else you be eternally confused why we keep electing men with these traits.

There's a difference between "sexually dominant" and "sexual predator".

Trump is a predator who not only raped his own daughter but several women and young girls.

This is why you tried so hard to make Pizzagate a thing, to distract from the real sexual abuse.

not dismissing the grading system, I'm dismissing the infantile level of Geo-political analysis

nope, just educated beyond high school
university, post-grad, conservatives must also become political autodidacts and overthrow the tyrannical control of cultural marxism

Bigly is a word you fucking retard, and he's saying "big league" anyway. Jesus fucking Christ.

Also, this is a shitty thread and you're a shitty person.

ahahaha CTR outsourced its shilling to students
with literally the weakest memetic warfare

Bigly is actually a word. It's amazing considering how connected to the internet these people are still too lazy/stupid to search something that would take 2 seconds to find.

THIS

Is that why you consistently fail to ever achieve any kind of social dominance and have to rely on foreign powers to manipulate your way into power?

>bigly
>real word

[citation needed]

>THE MAIN STREAM METEOR WAS MEAN TO OBAMA
because fox news is the media

non sequitur

I'm going to socially dominate you, ehehehehee

did you mean me as a leaf? or a political movement? as an individual

pls formulate clear questions muh bitch

You seem to be confused by the conversation already.

Obviously your college education at Trump University wasn't as advantageous as you expected.

>obama had negative media coverage
haha fucking faggot that nigger had the press living in the fucking white house for eight years while they set false narratives hahah omfg nigger go suck a dick

>Appears to only work well with Russians.
More like with Jews and ISIS.

I actually can't believe I got duped by that blabbering, failing imbecile. I mean, have you seen the TRANSCRIPTS of Trump's interviews? The man jumps erratically from subject to subject, and his fucking speech is an incoherent mess!

>believe in science
Ayy lmao. If there ever was a red flag for retardation it has to be saying that you "believe in science".

>the distancing campaign to distract from the collusion charges

Nice try.

ahahahahaahahahahaa

obviously a female poster, 17-24, white/jew, student, wants the leaf cock bad,

tits/gtfo

>English
Bigly is a word, look it up

>Math
This part is an opinion, I bet someone who graduated from Wharton would know more than a high school teacher

>Science
Again, this is an opinion. There is no evidence he doesn't believe in science.

>Works well with others
I guess you haven't been reading the news lately.

>[citation needed]
Google it up. T'was one of those Trump rape accusations that vanished right before the elections, along with Hillary's case. The alleged victim came up against both Trump and his pedo pal Epstein.

>Nice try.
Your current president is either with Russia or with ISIS, or with both. And he's definitely with Israel and the deep state. There's no winning option for you here, amerifats.

At least there's one Russian who admits it.

sweet proxy CREW!!!!
I love picking out your memes

If you are pretending to be russian you could at least study their knowledge of english.

Give it a bit cyka and bylat

ty serbo

glad to fight these obvious shills with you

I proclaim this a tru/pol/ victory thread

You have no idea what you're talking about

Prove me wrong.

>sweet proxy CREW!!!!
>If you are pretending to be russian you could at least study their knowledge of english.

Пoшли нaхyй, гoвнoeды. Baлитe cocaть хep cвoeмy "бoгy-импepaтopy" oбpaтнo нa Reddit!

>fails to understand burden of proof
>claims to be educated

Cyrillic mumbo-jumbo hodge-podge wishy-washy pishy-posyh shit level russian rehashing old memes