This man is Canadian

Scandifags and aryanfags BTFO

anglo/franco is true master race

isn't that cunt aussie?

pic related is best scandis have to offer

He Australian you fucking dimwit
Travis Fimmel

Also Aussie men are ranked the hottest in the world atm

How can I look like a warrior wothout a stupid haircut or a long beard or tatts?

Ragnar is Australian actor
His son, Bjorn is Canadian actor

bzzzz

long hair and beards are shit tier for anyone fighting in any way

Lots of Norwegians migrated to Canada

Pic related is the Canadian

Born in Sweden.

Fair point.

I'm talking about the actor, Travis Fimmel not the historical guy (who was just a raping/pillaging barbarian) btw

get a good facial structure. people get bitch beards to hide their lack of a jawline.

This man is swedish

Even Travis had a bad jawline, lol

That's a great jaw

This demigod is Irish (and German)

Have a good jawline.

The one that look like a retard is a leaf...

The german part saved him

We should create an army of half irish/german super soldiers and invade england (gott strafe es!)

Vikings had some good potential, it's a shame they had to fill it with dumb pandering and fake history (muh shieldmaidens)

Alright this thread is filled with women right
Where is this fucker from?

straya cunt

His mother is Irish. All of his mitochondria are Irish as a result.

This demigod is literally powered by Irish organelles. You're lucky Brazil is being guarded by slums and the Atlantic ocean, APE. Otherwise an army of these north-western Europeans would turn it into another desert.

The man of gods.

She's Ukrainian

He's Australian you fag

They lost me with all the cuckoldry.

This post was Canada tier. You can do better, ’lisbeth.

The reason we are attractive is because we're just Britain with around 7 generations of eugenics by just being in a more hardcore environment. Honestly.

take off, eh!

this is true, a pinch of abo gives us tremendous spiritual-intellectual capacities, literally becoming the philosophical master race under the radar

>Blue eyes
>Brown hair
Not white Not Aryan

another episode of the larping african

>"m-muh girly aesthetics"

I've never understand bragging about low T

Not aryan still

Just admit it you guys wish u were on my level.

Brits don't have bad genetics. They're just the result of several generations of shitty diet, degenerate lifestyle and lack of sunshine.

Odin is played by a norwegian rapper from an immigrant ghetto in Oslo

Anglo/Irish is master race

Colourblind?

Race = skull shape/proportions, not pigmentation. Fucking Arabs have light eyes and hair sometimes.

How do you go from this to this

wut

she's Canadian, bro. Even if she was Ukrainian, she'd be part Swede, seeing as the Swedes raided Ukraine and founded Kiev.

Most people in that shitty show is from anglo countries, canada, ireland, UK, and US I believe. They're perfectly fine actors/performances imo, just the show itself is a cringefest.

got a name?

>Brits don't have bad genetics.
lmao

André Eriksen

>Winnick was born in Etobicoke, Ontario and is of Ukrainian descent. She spoke Ukrainian as her first language and did not begin speaking English until she was eight years old

How do you explain Australians then?

He's an Aussie, cunt. You must be talking about *pic related*. Although... I'm pretty sure her parents are Ukranian.

It has to be the sun

Most the actors in that shit show are of English descent, whats your point?

Hardly any of the actors and actresses are English you retard
Most are Irish Canadian and Australian
King Ecbert is the only prevalent English actor in the series

Waifu

Such a top tier show. When the Asian girl gives him those drugs and he goes insane for an entire season, eventually drowning the chink and taking the rest of her drugs, truly god tier.

> English descent

I'm Irish-German and can confirm it's not that great. Resilient as all fuck to disease and sickness (comes with being Irish) and a great immune system. Decent build but shit facial structure.

A literal goddess

I will admit the parts where they invade the Muslim place and my favorite character, Floki gets struck with sudden cuck syndrome and has sympathy for the muzzies are cuckold pandering. Otherwise a great show

ITT hurr durr here's an attractive person from X country therefore that country is attractive.

>Fimmel
His last name is German

I cant believe Ragnar left her for that skinny witch.

And I'm Russian so what now

Tfw you'll never have a woman like her

JDIMSA

thnx m8
just googled, it checks out. But hey, she's still a Swedish rapebaby... or at least her ancestors were.

Travis Fimmel is Can-

What? He's Australian but his entire family is German. You can even tell by his beard that he's of German ancestry, you dummy.

I'm gonna go fap to these images now like a pathetic beta-cuck

vikings were literal beggars lol

>You can even tell by his beard that he's of German ancestry
wat

Look at his beard. His hair is weak as fuck beneath the lower lip, strong on the chin and weaker on the cheeks. That's a pure Germanic beard.

guess I'm Germanic then, which in fact.. I am.

.. but seriously, where do you get this? Zetaboards? The Apricity? Stormfart?

I have a big beard myself that I keep well kept and even beaded/braided, so I'm kinda serious about my beard-ology, if you wanna call it that. Out of curiosity I even googled "Travis Fimmel Ancestry" just to make sure my conclusion was sound and every site says his family is German.

by growing a beard.

Show yours and i show mine ;)

I'm not saying you're wrong, not at all, I studied racial phenotypes for a hobby for a while, and know a bit about the great variations there is within the Germanic peoples, just here in my native Denmark, where you can still tell the difference between Juts and Danes (Zealanders) seeing as Juts are predominately Borreby, whereas Danes (Zealanders) are more Trönder and occasionally Hallstadt Nordid.

but I never ran across beards as a indicator, it makes good sense though, I'll look into it.

>posting your face on Sup Forums
lad være med det, brormand. Du ved ikke hvem der kigger med.

translation: don't, antifa is watching.

shiiet

Jeg kan da bare slore mine ojne ven? Vi skal da vise The Royal Dane

him and his first queen are hot as. Not sure who i'd love to do first. He'd be great for once a month meetups, she'd be great for raising kids with.

>anglo/franco is true master race

This bong is right.

She would give me a dozen children. At least.

Her fault for having a shit womb.

Sons > bitches

A pity she's such a degenerate irl.

tjah, well... tænk på hvor dygtige folk her er til dåx, weaponized autism osv, og tænk så på redox... de opfandt det shit.

hvis du vil vise dit skæg, og jeg forstår dig sgu' godt for skæg er flot, så slor alt andet end skægget.

don't be paranoid, just be careful.

>3D

explain, Para-guy.

Shut it

If Anglos are Scandinavian then we are too

>If Anglos are Scandinavian
The Angles and The Saxons were, almost, Scandinavian seeing as they hailed from what is now northernmost Germany, that lies at the very root of the Cimbric Penisula, later known as Jutland and later becoming a part of Denmark, the same Denmark that once held Skåne as it's rightful clay, the same Skåne who lend it's latin name, Scania, to what would later be known as Scandinavia.

so, there you have it.

.. and well, yes.. the Ar-Rus founded Russia, hence the name, and they hailed from Sweden like the Kievian Rus. So there might be a tad of Scando-Nord in you, despite your love of vodka and squatting in streets, kind Slav brother.

Is their a good site to read more about Germanic traits?

Some of you, but some of you are chinks, paki-ish, and jews.

lol cavemen think theyre human

>anglo/franco is true master race

Meanwhile in France...

Me I'm not that rare in phenotype here

But Rurik was Finnish (N1c1)