Thomas Jefferson

What would he think of modern America? In one sentence or less.

Other urls found in this thread:

monticello.org/site/jefferson/private-banks-spurious-quotation
youtu.be/ltzeOnyXW_0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Barack?

What the fuck happened?

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

>Holy shit, you guys actually let negroes and women vote? Fucking morons.

Dude Jefferson was BTFO by Jackson's era. His vision of America was a meme nothing more

I bet he'd like what was going on with Etherum, IPFS, Dcentralized Identity standards and the wider crypto space.

He'd be proud that it was taken over by those who seek to conceal, rather than reveal, like himself.

For example, look into how he did archaeological digs and tried to hide the ancient history of America or how he shilled the Meriwether Lewis murder as a "suicide."

Jefferson was the first traitor president.

Maybe independence was a mistake.

Are you kidding? He'd be ecstatic we got away from the red coats. London isn't even English anymore.

SHITS FUCKED.

Sauce on Lewis murder?

He'd probably be disgusted at how the wealth gap has dramatically increased between rich and poor as well as how close corporations have become with politicians, but pleased with Christianity becoming less popular overall.

>it's legal to fuck niggers

nice

this

they'd be so fucking dissapointed about everything. i'm so sorry Jefferson, it wasnt us, it was the jews.

I told you we should have just been farmers.

Rare kek.

"Fuck, the revolution was a mistake"

Jefferson was a retard and the cause of basically all our problems.
So was fucking Hamilton

John Adams had the best vision for America but he was robot-tier and fucking jefferson fucked him over hard during his presidency

>The Suppressed History of America: The Murder of Meriwether Lewis and the Mysterious Discoveries of the Lewis and Clark Expedition

by Xaviant Haze is pretty good. The FBI has looked into and determined letters were forged to support the "suicide" theory. Some of his family successfully petitioned to get the body exhumed for analysis about 10 years ago, but it was quashed from on high because it is an explosive rabbit hole to this day.

To pull on that thread a bit, a chunk of his skull was taken from the scene. Signature assassination mark of Skull & Bones which didn't officially form until a couple decades later according to most so-called conspiracy researchers (cointel).

the republic as it exists today would be a nightmare for him

He would have voted for hillary

are you a drooling retard? Adams was one of the worst presidents of the pre-civil war. Jefferson was delusional about agrarian society but he and the anti-feds were visionaries and had the most pure ideology

nah my boy TJ would go third party because he truly believes in the Republic

Damn, I'm going to give all of these negre women some deep seeded love
Jefferson was a filthy race traitor

He could probably name at least a half dozen instances when a bloody revolution should have taken place.

Have you actually used any of these? They have such a long way to go before they're even truly viable as genuine competing alternative to anything we have. So far they are just a glimmer of hope and nothing more. A mirage in the distance.

Where da black women at?

>What would he think of modern America? In one sentence or less.

kill them all, let god sort them out

seriously Jefferson hated common people, he despised them,

neat, you heard about how Jefferson built a house inside his house with a system of doors and a code of knocks because he didn't want to ever have to look at his servants?

"Why does that fat orange man have fake, not-white hair?"

"Gas the kikes, race war now"

He would be branded a terrorist because he would be on the streets of small towns recruiting militia forces for an immediate civil war to restore the Constitution of the United States from the domestic usurpers (traitors) which includes trump and most of Congress.

"You're first mistake was letting in so many Germans and Irish."

This. Reading the statements and views of the founding fathers makes me depressed because we went back on fucking everything, especially letting nonwhites here.

It wasn't our fault..forgive us.

"where did all the jews come from"

Jefferson never said that, though.

monticello.org/site/jefferson/private-banks-spurious-quotation

1:32
youtu.be/ltzeOnyXW_0

"Why are these negroids not in chains?"

Be disgusted at how easily we let the government achieve total control.
Jefferson would run against her and Trump.

This

why do I have to gaze upon them, why are they not kept out of sight as is customary

/thread

Fuck, we should have stuck with King Geroge, lets head back on the boats fellows.