Science budgets

does the US really need to have such a huge defense budget?
i mean why cant we give more money to our government science agencies who are currently facing the possibility of major budget cuts which would lead to defunding of space programs, biomedical research, and environmental science. but guess what's getting a boost: nuclear research.

shes cute :)

/bestgirl/

>i mean why cant we give more money to our government

>does the US really need to have such a huge defense budget?
Yes.
You don't do the kind of shit we have done, and piss off the kind of people we have in the ways that we have, and not plan on arming yourself to the teeth.

GOOD QUESTION!!

Anything that gets derailed with anime is important.

It's because science (real science) is done to know the mind of God, and to make new things possible, for its own sake.

In short, doing science, discovering something, and then giving it away for free, is the least Jewish thing you can do.

Can't have that, OP. Gotta de-fund it, control its celebrities, and dilute it out of existence with activist poli-sci """research"""

I don't understand how trump can shill for staying out of conflicts whilst simultaneously try and increase military spending? Can't anyone see how nonsensical that is??

You can't your own science program when you're occupied by another country that hates science

Also, our defense budget is what enables us to have a science budget.

> OP thinking the poos, chinks and chosen would do anything for the common good in a non-corrupt way.

Lurk more, and study math to improve your IQ

>doing science, discovering something, and then giving it away for free is the most cucked thing you can do.

fixed it for you

Why are you doing this?

Is this a slide thread?

it's obvious it is. I know what i'm doing for shareblue threads now.

It's sad that we are all gonna die because we're too busy cucking each other to cooperate on science to end death and settle the stars.

>"/jp/ isn't cancer"

Governments only need fund scientific research to develop the tools to fight wars and win them.

If George Soros thinks climate change is real, let him pay for "research" out of his own pocket. The US government should save its money for development of viruses that will kill niggers in 24 hours after exposure but show no symptoms in human beings.

no dude fuck that comic

>anime
>/jp/
lmao

This thread is niggers, Megumin must die.

Kim, just nuke these fucks already, I beg you

Yunyun best girl
Fuck megumeme posters who post this comic
She just wants friends

fuck space programs, clean the ocean program instead

or maybe a continent of empty plastic bottles in the ocean is cool

We should cut domestic and foreign aid and fund scientists to develop propulsion systems for intrasolar exploration. We may find one asteroid with more gold than on all the earth. We may also find new metals we have never seen.

We will always have the poor with us.