Read the Culture of Critique

>read the Culture of Critique
>unironically think the world would be better off if Hitler finished the job
>brought up the JQ at a party but only small jabs and jokes
>when i leave i'm peak drunk
>end up ranting about jews to the taxi driver
>i remember him laughing but i'm not sure if it was just nervous laughter or if i was actually funny
I didn't ask for this lads, I cannot get drunk without becoming literally Hitler. Is it possible to go back?

Other urls found in this thread:

finn.no/realestate/plots/search.html?
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=MhGQrryQPfM
streamable.com/haxxv
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qyiYA7_G3ZY
youtu.be/79lqq4wwmsI?t=389
archive.org/details/19430130HermannGoeringAppellZum10.JahrestagDerMachtergreifung11m52s
youtube.com/watch?v=q7vbi6c6ePQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MDR1lkiAL6I
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
thepurityspiral.com/user/middernacht
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

quit getting drunk like a degenerate
problem solved

t. hungover listening to mysterium fasces

I love getting drunk too much. It's the only time I'm actually happy and able to get close with people (when I'm not talking about jews). Are you able to hide your powerlevel?

If you can't get drunk without revealing your power level, then the problem isn't alcohol or the red pill, the problem is that you're an autist.

Hi Norwegian user :)

Just stop being a dick, is it really that hard?

If you want to feel better about the evil of the damn Jews just pick up a fucking history book and realize that 99% of humans are cowardly evil vermin and no better.

stop talking that way to a Norwegian Amerifat

fuck that say what you want, or are you too pussy?

Getting drunk is a degenerate act. Taking any drugs also.

stop reading shitty "philosophy", that should do the trick

Dude people do THE stupidest shit when they're drunk, if you're truly redpilled about Jews I find it hard to believe you never mention it when you're shitfaced. People admit to all kinds of crazy shit when drinking.

Well I'm never a dick about it and always a happy drunk so I haven't gotten myself in any trouble yet. Humans suck yeah but Jews especially

>lives like a degenerate
>thinks he's NatSoc and jq aware
pick one

When do you socialize with people?

>ashamed for being literally Hitler

Find friends who aren't as gay as you.

Hi .. Norwegian .. user
acknowledge me !

It's funny I used to hate Muslims so damn much and go on cringy autistic rants about Islam when I was drunk that cost me a few friends.

A few years on Sup Forums talking to you animals has convinced me that the average Muslim is no better or worse than the average European.

You're not the only one who has done that 'mistake'

You don't go back, you go further.

Fight the great satan with the truth.

I have the same thing happen. Can't hide my powerlevel at all. I've told my friends who are receptive/don't care idk to the JQ to cut me off when I start ranting about the Jews. At a party once I called my friend a filthy nigger and this 1/8 black guy said "DUDE!" And I told him I wasn't gonna stop saying it so to not be offended. Was pretty funny in hindsight. Also told some spics trump was gonna get em on the metro

lol why do you always post like that. i guess you can be proud of being one of the few posters i can recognize on here

>talking shit about jews on a polish cigarette tasting forum is as bad as raping and cutting off heads

>I'm afraid to speak my mind
>Land of the free home of the brave

The people who I socialize with don't get drunk neither, so that's not a problem.
If you get drunk only to "socialize", this is, you're using drugs because social pressure, you've a problem there.
Can't you talk about some kind of issues without get drunk?

fortell mann

Terrible canadian posts are in literally every thread tonight. I guess this is what I get for being on Sup Forums during social life hours.

The epitome of Norwegian culture is getting shitfaced on friday/saturday. Not much I can do about that.

>Can't you talk about some kind of issues without get drunk?
This is the key... I need to find something else to read about. But what issue is more pressing than the Jews and all the chaos they leave in their wake?

>>talking shit about jews on a polish cigarette tasting forum is as bad as raping and cutting off heads

The vast majority of Muslims don't rape or cut off heads, they just celebrate it and justify it as long as it's being done to ((those)) people: just like Sup Forums does.

Anyway I'm not a fan of Muslims but I've come to realize that the average Sup Forumsack is a lot worse than the average Muslim.

Th... thanks for letting me know the new episode is out.
I think I have the flu, It's getting hot, the Jews probably are responsible for this.
A gypsy may have put a curse up on me.

Why hide it? Tell the truth.

The truth shall set you free.

>But what issue is more pressing than the Jews and all the chaos they leave in their wake?

Doesn't it get boring?

Like yeah, we get it, the ((Jews)) are bad evil shit garbage people, everyone hates ((em)) they all deserve to die slow in a big fire, etc. etc.

What else is there really to read about it?

*blushes
=) it's an inside joke I have with myself lol I act like I have crush on Norwegians when I see your flag because I like your people/culture so much
I don't know, I just love everything about your people. Most of the males are NatSoc and educated (capable of having disagreements without shitposting)
..and the Norwegian females are literally the most beautiful women to ever exist!

embrace it lad

Greater Germanic Empire one day

There are many people that don't give a shit about it, it's a waste of time trying to talk with them about it.
Look, if you take drugs, (((they))) win, that's all I know.

>Norwegian females are literally the most beautiful women to ever exist!
this is true

Should I read Revolt Against Modernity, CoC, or This Time the World next, Sup Forums?

>Doesn't it get boring?
It does, so I'm open for new topics to be autistic about instead.

How did that work out for you?

>What else is there really to read about it?
There's plenty of books, more than enough to read.
But just reading books doesn't change the world.

I love the dirty blonde hair with naturally dark eyebrow combination (I think that's the main difference between Norwegian qts and Swedish/Finnish qts)
why aren't you making more white Norwegian babies user?! that's my wife goal (marry a Norwegian qt and have 5 white babies with her)

>post-2013 voe

what a shame

also compose yourself my man

leave the JQ for one on one conversations at 4am

that shit is just way to deep for normies to get, you can't forcefeed them the entire jar of redpills in one night, they'll puke it up in your face and run off.

How dare that whore show her hair?

In my opinion, depends on your audience.

On bygda, you can almost get the entire party to march goosestep into the waiting taxi.

While in the cities with an university, beware of the cryptokikes who will set traps for you.

hm not sure there's much of a difference between swedes and norwegians but yes, dark eyebrow and blond hair combo is very hot.

Having kids before your shit is 100% sorted is economic suicide in Norway. Getting kids before 30 is considered kinda young here

get kids tho

>On bygda, you can almost get the entire party to march goosestep into the waiting taxi.
roflmao. i'd love to drunkly nazi-LARP with my friends

i actually didn't use condoms with my ex after i got redpilled, but after 2-3 months of pregnant there was still nothing... i wouldn't be surprised if there's something in the water.

>economic suicide
That's why I've been working on that issue for the past 5 years (economics and affordable housing) to help our people start and maintain families with less struggle/stress. I'm going to buy a few hundred hectares there and build a community specifically for young NatSoc to start families. I guess you'll know my code words lol "hi Norwegian user"

i meant:
>2-3 months of frequent fucking

>few hundred hectares
What the fuck? Wouldn't that cost hundreds of millions or even billions?

get married first degenerate (she's likely on birth control)

The Hitler pill is hard to regurgitate

She wasn't on birth control.
>Research suggests that out of 100 couples having regular, unprotected sex: 20 get pregnant within a month. 70 get pregnant within 6 months.
So the chances for knocking someone up isn't that big

depends on location but near Bergen is where I'm focusing. The US dollar has almost doubled against your currency in the past 10 years so that is very helpful. It will cost close to $1 million US for the land and twice that for the construction. I have financing set-up already.

get married or stop engaging in marriage like life. You're just using her

>$1 million US for the land
dude a "few hundred hectares" is the same as "a few square kilometers". that's a few thousand square meters. how can that only cost a million?

finn.no/realestate/plots/search.html?
search yourself, (there are properties that are not public but the realtors will find them if you pass a financial background report)

stop drinking, degenerate

They're worse, but their being worse wouldn't be a problem without the Jew

I'm reading this book right now. It is taking me forever because every time I read it I become very angry and have to read something else for a few days. The appendix about Neocons was beyond infuriating.

NO
ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

Also STOP DRINKING

God damn. I hope you succeed!

Yeah dude the book is a disturbing read.. I love this pics btw

stop drinking

but alcohol is the only medicine for the collective scandinavian autism

I'll succeed because of the type of construction method and my experience in the field (precast in controlled environment). our people will succeed.

stop drinking or you can't live in the community

So what's the ad gonna say?
"Would you like affordable housing? Live with likeminded Nazis? Look no further" kek

how are you even gonna migrate here dude?

>how are you gonna migrate
I was born in a EU country (I realize Norway is non EU, but it helps being European). I'm *not going to advertise the full intention of the construction. Ownership is going to be filed under a corporation (avoid personal liability).
>How are you going advertise after
through Nordic Frontier and insiders in the movement.

Quit drinking you fucking degenerate.

isnt that implying 9 months without drinking?

wouldnt be that bad if thats the case

But why is drinking forbidden? It's not like NSDAP banned alcohol. Even Hitler had a couple of beers or glasses of wine for dinner. Not that it matters since he was already a drug addicted degenerate (barbiturates and amphetamine)

What kind of nigger starts chugging a bottle of wine the moment her kid is out of her cunt? ... a nigger.

I bought Culture of Critique, but I don't know if I should read it without buying the other books, which would mean spending a ton more moo-lah.

Hispanic taxi drivers are weirdly anti-jewish for some reason.

Are they /OurGoys/?

read it if you think you can take it

the only people i've been able to really shit-talk jews with are muslims so... i dunnno

The only reason to be afraid to speak your mind is if you're FRAGILE.

Read Antifragile by Taleb. Become immune to social justice warrior attacks on your income and relationships.

>I bought Culture of Critique, but I don't know if I should read it without buying the other books, which would mean spending a ton more moo-lah.
CofC is definitely the best out of the three.
It should have a bit at the start summarising the first two, which aren't as interesting anyways.

You can read just that and you're fine.

The author started out neutral and it shows in the first two books, with some apologetic stuff.
Through the third book he started to really not quite like the people he was writing about, and developed an understanding of his own race.

There will be alcohol allowed but not drunkenness (you need to have self control user). the only thing I'm not compromising on is married/engaged couples only and no drugs.

Ok mate, I'm fine with that. You're a dreamer, but that's fine, because...
>When someone says, "you're a dreamer", I can only answer, "you idiot... if I weren't a dreamer, where would we be today?"
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

>tfw your own vid is in the recommended videos

noice

youtube.com/watch?v=MhGQrryQPfM

didn't take this pic for nothing

Oh shit that was you? It was a great video, but it had some parts that were unnesecary imo, like Erika. Your video has blown up like fuck though, these videos never get so many views in such short time.

Here's an OC of mine
streamable.com/haxxv

it's not about dreaming of a utopia but earning what I've inherited. I have inherited so much through genetics and the struggles of our ancestors. I'm working for my people because their struggles are mine.
>What you have inherited from your ancestors, you must earn before you can own. The most precious possession you can own in this world, is your own people
this video is very emotional but inspiring
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qyiYA7_G3ZY

This.
Alcoholism is degenerate.

>but it had some parts that were unnesecary imo, like Erika
The point of that was the transition from the present to the past, with the old couple as the trigger.
Don't know, people in the comments seem to specifically like that bit.

Gotta admit that the later half of the video was a bit rushed, had no idea what I was starting a few days ahead of the deadline.

>streamable.com/haxxv
Have you uploaded it to youtube?

The "dreamer" comment was a compliment my man.

Nah I haven't. Don't have a channel where fascist propaganda would be appropriate, lol. So if you're able to download it and like it, please upload.

The second half of your vid gave me chills when Goebbels said "This is no longer a fight for the German nation, but rather a confrontation between the east and all of Europa, yes, even the whole civilized west"

You have to hide your power level in front of the normies bro....That's the first rule... Otherwise you will get disappointed and depressed quickly.

I know it was :) , I just didn't know how to transition from your compliment to my comment without coming off "flirtatious" again lol what type of beer did you drink?

haha. I usually drink Carlsberg. Right now I'm drinking whiskey (pls no bully for being degenerate). Check out my Mosley OC man

>Nah I haven't. Don't have a channel where fascist propaganda would be appropriate, lol. So if you're able to download it and like it, please upload.
Your video is really solid actually, captures emotion really well.

Give me a title and a description/way to credit you and I'll upload it.

>The second half of your vid gave me chills when Goebbels said "This is no longer a fight for the German nation, but rather a confrontation between the east and all of Europa, yes, even the whole civilized west"
Honestly Goebbels' speeches are amazing, he's got a really rhythmic way of speaking.
The point of the second half was supposed to be the united fight for existence, but I kinda botched it with not having the time to realise it.
It's a shame people drop off at the end, because the man at the end of the video is what motivated me to make the video in the first place.

>Give me a title and a description/way to credit you and I'll upload it.
I don't want any credit mate, just write that this was sent to you by an user and that you encourage other anons to do the same. Suggested titles off the top of my head: "Oswald Mosley - You Are European" or maybe "Live in that sense that you are European".

You should use some of these speeches in ur next video:
youtu.be/79lqq4wwmsI?t=389
Göring's part is especially good

>I don't want any credit mate, just write that this was sent to you by an user and that you encourage other anons to do the same. Suggested titles off the top of my head: "Oswald Mosley - You Are European" or maybe "Live in that sense that you are European".

Sure, I'll upload it then.
Consider it a tribute to the 30th.

>Göring's part is especially good

Oh I know, I was going to include it actually.
But I figured 10 minutes was already plenty.
I also couldn't find the original speech of him talking about the (((bestial hate))), could only find the bit about spartans.
archive.org/details/19430130HermannGoeringAppellZum10.JahrestagDerMachtergreifung11m52s

(beer) if you can find Weihenstephaner Vitus definitely give it a try.
>OC Video
great job, love the traditional imagery and there's nothing more inspiring than a European woman.

Oh man his speech on the spartans is fucking amazing. Have you seen this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=q7vbi6c6ePQ

Thanks babe.

im the same way normies hate it but im fit af so i can say whatever greetings from /fit/

why are you guys so fucking loveable
I'm swimming to Norway tonight lol
have you seen this video before? m.youtube.com/watch?v=MDR1lkiAL6I

youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
Here's the video.

If you've ever got any other videos you want uploaded on my channel, or anyone else interested, you can reach me over at
thepurityspiral.com/user/middernacht
Also a mindless shill of that forum, it's pretty high quality.

>read one book
>it changes my entire worldview to the point where I can't socialize properly
>create problems for myself
lol

omg thank you