IT'S HAPPENING - NK WARNING

War is Imminent.
People go about it asleep.
This time it's happening, the gook that cried wolf.

>Pope URGES U.S. and Korea to step down

from brink of apocalypse
nytimes.com/2017/04/29/world/middleeast/pope-francis-egypt.html?_r=0

>U.S. Warships at Kim's Doorstep!

thesun.co.uk/news/3443226/north-korea-missile-test-donald-trump-response-aircraft-carrier-war-threat-kim-jong-un/

Get ready boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
veteranstoday.com/2017/04/23/pravda-china-sides-with-russia-on-syria-and-north-korea/
rt.com/news/386612-duterte-says-n-korean-leader-kim-want-world-end/
rt.com/news/386609-us-south-korea-war-games/
article.wn.com/view/2017/04/29/North_Korea_displays_military_prowess_with_failed_missile_la/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Another happening thread where nothing happens.

Sage and reported.

>It hasn't happened yet
Wake me up when it happens

but literally nothing is happening

Off by one you stupid fuck

K...KEEP ME POSTED

Their missile system is completely flawed and failed every single test. Not happening. Kim is a sitting duck.

Nothing's going to happen

>SEETHING
ya finna worked

>Going on deployment in a few months

How exciting.

>two or three countries full of orientals are about to get glassed
Feelsgoodman.jpg

More like the basement dwelling poltard who cried wolf.

Fuck off you loser. Get a life.

I live 2 miles away from the pentagon. Should i keep drinking?

meh another dump happening threat........calm down newfag. let the happening threats emerge when there;s really something going on.

>FUCK OFF POPE

NK ONLY COUNTRY WITHOUT ROTHSCHILD NATIONAL BANK

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

>thesun
>1 post by this ID

Somalia and Iran dont have them either

Two Nightwatch are currently stationed at JB Andrews.

A Mercury has been moved to the East Coast, another to the West Coast.

Nothing is going to happen.

US needs to get nuked so that ww3 will start. Seriously we need this lads.

>(((Pope))) URGES U.S. and Korea to step down
Well shit, now we HAVE TO invade.

Yer not getting over the border while we're distracted, ese.

What's not happening?
Wars don't unfold in a single event like your minds have been conditioned to think.

>actually believing MSM

NK's government litterally has everything to lose if they enter war.
Nothing is going to happen, like always.

Would be so funny if it was the Israel comment that finally set this off.

theyre backed into a corner now

no but I don't want to see yet another claim where noting happens

if you sound the alarm constantly, nobody cares when it goes off for real

Announcing your sage is an offense, retard.
That being said, OP is a fag

You know why? Because it was an inaccurate prediction.

I fail to see how my personal life of which you know nothing about encompass the inevitable war with North Korea.

No it isn't, fuck off you larping faggots

>comment
North Korea should just flatten Israel to start it off. Win/win for all of us, especially the US. Especially if we could send the Senate there before they do it.

The user in post has a good point. You should heed from his knowledge. Whether the gooks have nuclear power or not, they have one of the strongest artillery forces in the world along with a very adequate special forces unit.

AT LEAST 100,000 South Koreans will perish. That's a huge low ball though.

Not happening. This is a ruse. Was negotiated at mar-a-lago

do you think its a distraction from something bigger? There's only 2 options here, WW3 or using NK as a bait n switch

YAS THIS!

Do all of you really think that Kim Jong Gook is going to bend over and take it in the ass by giving up his family's country?

ABSOLUTELY NOT!
They are going to fight!

In the unlikely case where North Korea doesn't fight, there will be just as bad problems that surface after the surrender.

Not happening.

US is a bully. And bullies don't have the courge to get into real fights.

Where did you hear this? More insider information?

Nothings gonna happen, never does

If I'm a fag then you're a fat ass!
Provide an argument on why "it won't happen this time" and i'll shut you down!

this pope is a faggot

Until.
It.
Does.

100000 lmao
Bro when 32k heavy artillery pieces start raining on a densly populated city like seol,at least 4-5 million will die within an hour

Iraq had the biggest army in the world :^)

>had

Could you be any more ignorant of military engagements the US has been involved in? KYS NOW.

When Trump stands in front of Congress and issues a declaration of war, it'll be happening, until then, fuck off with these threads.

Honestly, anyone that uses "ITS FUCKING HAPPENING" or "BREAKING NEWS" with shit like this deserves a perm ban

Guy browsing Sup Forums calling other people losers, huh it's almost you're trying to pass yourself off as someone who isn't a social reject

Yes in the worst case, but it won't all be at once and I'm sure a lot will evacuate after the first barrage of artillery missiles.

How about Germany and the British Empire?
Do they not count?
SHILL.

Giving the media something to focus on while he gets his agenda done.

Those are the WORST kind... SAD!

>Nothing in North Korea controlled by Jews
>Second most corrupt and one of the most impoverished countries in the world

"that when they speak truth they are not believed"
"men bileve not lyghtly hym whiche is knowen for a lyer".

Look I totally get that many of you reading this won't believe what is going to happen with North Korea. Throughout history, men whom see truth are not believed and often forgotten until it's too late.

Can literally be said about anything....

I don't think anyone is denying that things will happen.
The problem is the asshole IT'S HAPPENING REEEEEEEE posts every 5 fucking minutes.

It's not happening right now, or any time today

I HEARD SKYKINGS GET IN HERE

You're just an ass dude.
Eventually that little (pseudo) tough guy dweeb that said he would beat you up every year but you just laughed him off gets to a point where he chimps out.

How many times did they say the message?

Hahaha I'm an ass for not believing the 20th 'Breaking news we're going to war!' shitpost this week
You're just a gullible retard lad

He's lying. as usual.
They haven't said shit.

>Pope

I hate it when this covert-globalist comes out and makes these claims, it's not like what he says will have any effect

Create a thread when one of these faggots actually pops a shot of at the other...

Sage and reported.
Sage in all fields

fug turn on CNN right now
>it's happening
it's happening
>it's happening
it's happening
>it's happening
it's happening

whole board seems to be invaded and then that, just great, thanks for telling me

MISSILES FIRED AT NK
>MISSILES FIRED AT NK
MISSILES FIRED AT NK
>MISSILES FIRED AT NK

It won't happen because it never happens and OP is always a fag.

THE SLIPPERY SLOPES ARE REAL

Well, that's a happening.
OP is a FAGGOT

naa I am done, you just tell us lol

What if the other tests were to lure us into a false sense of security to make us think Kim is really an incompetent retard but he act has a working and operation missile that won't fail?

include me in the final screencap of humanity

You're an ass because of your ID you fucking creep. And those 20 'threads' have merit to them.

Just because it doesn't happen that day, DOESN'T mean it won't happen this WEEK! IMPATIENT BASTARD!

fuck the poope

Keep your autism on /asp/ carter

even if the norks were capable of delivering a nuke into the west coast it would never get past the US's top-secret ABM system

Its not happening,

>Very good SF
>has Aks with Jammy Jam Mags and fake ballistic sunglasses
Kek

Like we will want to cross into a nuclear wasteland

Think this is it guys. Its been fun.

Pope is a heretic

I, for one, welcome the destruction of California

Consider it a win win if they nuke Cali and we fucking destroy them

Why the fuck do these retards think going to war with North Korea will bring about WW3? China and Russia have our backs on this one. No one is defending N Korea.

What in the flying fuck is your obsession with 'nukes'? A person can die from a brick. Nobody is speculating on if North Korea can attack the U.S. This regards South Korea and the fore-coming Korean refugee crisis , which can/will spark a much larger global conflict.

Yeah, now is the time to back down NK. He's been in power too long. He needs to be btfo big time before he actually becomes a real problem.

What exactly were those magazines and how the fuck can they aim the rifle properly without a reasonable fore-grip?

wait till it fucking happens first

for all you know trump will send 2 navy seals teams to take out the norks before they can shell SK

veteranstoday.com/2017/04/23/pravda-china-sides-with-russia-on-syria-and-north-korea/

You sure about that?

That wouldnt even be retaliation worthy except no more hollywood or silicon valley =[

ANY LINKS FAGGOTS???

LINK US!

NK has burned alc their political fuel. They used to have Chinese and some Russian backing but that's all gone now that Fatboy has done nothing but talk shit the last few years.

They literally have nobody to back them up now, and the Chinese are poised to make them a puppet state if they launch an attack against the US or SK

Korea is Korea's problem, anyway. I mean, it's take him out now or take him out later when he's even more dangerous. You do it with as few problems as possible, but waiting is stupid.

>Two Navy Seal squadrons are going to take out an 500,000 units of artillery and every single gook that can operate them.

This isn't Tom Clancy, son.

3 Navy Seal squadrons?

Helical mags that are prone to jamming and are utter garbage. The fact that a SF unit would pick them is a big indication they have no idea what they are doing

Most of that will be Naval Bombardment and bombers

rt.com/news/386612-duterte-says-n-korean-leader-kim-want-world-end/

rt.com/news/386609-us-south-korea-war-games/

article.wn.com/view/2017/04/29/North_Korea_displays_military_prowess_with_failed_missile_la/

Fuck the commie pope!

>Pope who considers libertarianism an ideology that need to be fought is on the side of a communist dictatorship
Colour me surprised

>leaf
>handing out lessons on proper posting