How to discuss holocaust with normies

How can I bring up the fact that I question the official "Holocaust" story in conversation with normies without seeming like a Jew-hater nazi? I almost slipped at work yesterday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5q1h9DM-eY
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
discord.gg/Ey76x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

brap

you can't

jokes

"Hey, did you guys know the Holocaust didn't happen?"

Use math bro.

>You "Bro, did you know that a like 3 jews died every minute for four years during WWII"

>Normie "Wait really? How is that even possible?"

>You "IDK man, lets look it up"

REDPILL

you can't, they're too programmed

here you go native one
youtube.com/watch?v=p5q1h9DM-eY

Preface it by saying that you're 1/4 Jewish.

2 > 1 > 3 > 4

bring up the math, ask them how it would be possibly to kill 2/3rds of Europe's Jewish population in that timeframe.

Bring up the fact that many of those died in concentration camps because the Allies bombed the shit out of the surrounding areas cutting off food supply.

kek

You can't start off with holocaust denial right away, you have to make them hate jews first.

rape them and say this is communism

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

Just say, "Oh the holocaust, don't you mean the LOLCAUST, EM I RIGHT GUYZ". Then say something like, "FOOTBALL AND OTHER NIGGER SPORTS ARE REALLY FUN TO WATCH" just to let them know that youre a normie like them so they dont get too suspicious.

start off the sentence with

>I'm jewish and...

this

historical inquiry should never be made an illegal activity like it is in several countries that's how i would start it but unless your on the subject kinda of hard to bring up

Slowly work the number 6 million into everything to the point where it becomes a running joke.

L to R
1-3 1
3, 4 2
5, 6 3
7-9 4
Rolling

This actually worked on my gf who never thought about it before. I just talked through the numbers and by the end she was like "huh, it doesn't make sense it could ever really be that many".

1,3,2,4 In that order.

I want the one with black panties on the left, best by far

>I almost slipped at work yesterday.
Do not do this.

Thats a boy you faggot

This. Bring up the cremation ovens and how they would have to burn 4 bodies every 15 minutes in Auschwitz in a single oven when a normal human body takes about an hour

this is excellent

I concur

I've found it easy in Australia. My mates aren't surprised when when I call it soviet propaganda.

We were on the subject of conspiracy theories, basically the vanilla ones like 9/11, jfk, flat earth, I was able to give the basic gestalt to the women employees who have no idea that no plane hit the pentagon. Someone asked me whats the craziest thing I believe? I almost blurted out "auschwitz" but held my tongue and said "sandy hook" instead.

You don't, normies are part of the problem because they are brainwashed by Jews.

2>1>3>4>hitler>OP

legit didn't see your post before I posted. we should be friends

> without seeming like a Jew-hater nazi

But you are :^)

2 1 4 3

>You can't start off with holocaust denial right away, you have to make them hate jews first.
Says everything about holocaust denial

yup

Keking

The first step is to make them question it, point out that it's the only historical event that's illegal to question. But don't come off as a holocaust denier.

This isn't going to work, they're going to think you're some creepy sperg. Even if it's correct.

>the Holocaust is fake! I've done the math myself, you can't kill Jews that fast!

And now you look like a serial killer. Do you even into persuasion?

>Says everything about holocaust denial

Says everything about conditioning.

Gas yourself.

Ask them if they think the British sent Boers to death camps.

Agreed

>to accept a supposed historical fact you must first hate the jews

Said no historian ever.

Someone's gay

This. 4 isn't bad at all, she's just low-maintenance with her ass aesthetics.

>The truth.

Said no Jewish historian ever.

Decades of conditioning to view the Jews as historic victims of undeserved persecution has to be broken before some can accept the depth of Jewish lies.

I'm not really sure what you aren't getting here. Even if you somehow think he's wrong his point is flying completely over your head somehow.

You could bring up the bolshevik revolution and so how that goes. Then basically do what said.

fpbp

I just say to "Do you own research on it." And refuse to discuss it further.

Show them the Nuremburg thing about not being bound by evidence. Or point out that the Germans were practical and all signs including survivor tedtimony point to the camps being for work, they made clothes and stuff for the war effort

>It is illegal to question that the holocaust took place
>It is illegal to question the method of killings during the holocaust
>It is illegal to question the number of killings during the holocaust

Why? If I were to claim World War 2 was between Cow and Chickens that would be fine, it I was to say, only 100 chicken soldiers died that would also be fine

If I were to claim they died from starvation or even that WW2 lasted from 1938 to 1946 that would be fine too....

label it the armenian genocide, replace "nazi" or "german" with "turk"

it works 100% of the time, normies dont know shit about the holocaust so they dont notice what you're actually talking about.

>Show them the Nuremburg thing about not being bound by evidence.
>holocaust historiography is defined by Nuremberg veredicts
Said no historian ever

Name me one conviction you disagree with without denying holocaust.

>Or point out that the Germans were practical~
>9fag tier maymays

> including survivor tedtimony point to the camps being for work, they made clothes and stuff for the war effort
>every camp was a holocoster muh 6 gorillion gassing victims
How do deniers expect to deny holocaust without knowing first the most basic aspects of it?

Its all Jewish lies my friends
discord.gg/Ey76x

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FAGGOTS SUMMONED THE PORTUGUESE JIDF FAGGOT

>talk about it by not mentioning anything

I like the imagery of a cow and chicken war. I may use this if the need arises.

Did you just forget where you are?

why do you want to bring it up?

If you mention the H-word, he shows up like a fly on shit. He doesn't even realize that this isn't a debate thread and is for people that are already red-pilled.

Gas yourself (((Nationalist View))).

I'm not a denier, it happened, hell, CO2 warming is real too but both have been exagerrated to ridiculous extents. Less than a million jews died and it wasn't a genocide program. Also, they kind of had it coming seeing as they started communism in Russia and tried to turn Germany communist too

Do you use lubrication when you rub your hands or just a classic dry rub?

I tried this, it did not work. Normies think the Nazis were the ultimate villains and capable of super human mass murder. It was pretty much announced to everyone in the break room that I "deny the holocaust". Was a bit awkward to say the least. They either don't want to believe, or just don't care.

No, i don't need lube. Yo Momma already wet

DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!!!!!!!!!!

"the nazis had incredible technology that we can't even make today even though we got their sceintists after WWII..."

just make yourself sound like a dumbass so they have the redpill thoughts on their own lol

you can't each thing you are going to say will get you labeled an anti-semite. Trust me.

>and capable of super human mass murder.
Niggers killed 1 million in 2 months with rusty machetes

What is your excuse?

i dont hate jews at all.. and yet i question the official holocancer story

MY FUTURE GRANDCHILDREN ARE HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS! SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RACISTS!

You have to play the long game. It's different for every scenario and you have to wait for openings. As I mentioned in my previous post I've had lots of success with Bolshevism. I've also mentioned clipping coins and the plain old history of banking. That plants seeds. I haven't been able to start with holocaust denial although I wish I could. Sometimes I just want to tell people besides random fellow Cambodian basket weavers.

My wife too. I redpilled her while touring the Holocaust Memorial Museum. It was beautiful

>cremation ovens
They obviously just made a big pile of bodies and set them on fire.
or dug a bunch of big holes and threw em in

Spreading this now.

6 million jews died each second during WW2

exactly, and when they get offended:
HIGH LEVEL

>You "IDK man, lets look it up"
You: oh shit is actually is possible.

what is that?

Don't deny that it happened, just deny that it matters.

>Yeah, 6 million Jews were killed by the Nazis. So what? Over 60 million people died during WW2. Over 9 million Germans died as a result of the war, not to mention 27 million Russians and 14 million Chinese. Why should we just care about the 6 million Jews? What makes them more important than anyone else? I'm not a Jew, so why should I care more about them than any other victims of violence?

You can't just light a pile of bodies on fire. They don't burn like that, human bodies are mostly water.

Literally this.

Just joke about it for a while and often, but then actually show them the truth after a while works great.

2 1 3 4

this

que vergonha, deste bunda mole

Killing someone with a machete, seems more efficient then rounding people up, transporting them by train, putting them in a camp, gassing them, then cremating them.

Good point.

I had a coworker whose young bring up the holocaust. We were talkung about a russian sleep experiment where they gassed people to keep them awake, and he made the disclaimer not gas like in the holocaust. I flat out laughed at him, and said you believe that shit? Oh well youre young, you'll learn bruh.

>It's the same Portuguese guy
Why do you always show up in these threads?

>Hey (((boss))), did you hear user is joking about the holocaust? It makes me uncomfortable.

Huh
I thought nazis killed 6 mil jews
Can someone red pill me on this ?

I'm pretty sure something like gasoline existed back then...

>blitzkreig attack
Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole argument? Can any Jews respond to this?

They had super efficient burning body piles. They stacked them in a way where the middle didn't even need oxygen and they didn't have to waste their dwindling fuel supplies to burn wet bodies either. Sadly this technology was lost forever. If we could figure out how to burn that efficiently, and get 25m tall burning body piles we'd have infinite green energy.

so you mentioned the useful idiots as well as redpilling for the holocaust? HIGH LEVEL.

something I do that works is mentioning myself as libertarian instead of a nazi.

Do you have any idea how much gasoline is required to fully cremate a single body? They needed gas for the war effort. The actual alleged kindling agent for the cremations is coke, of which you would need insane amounts in order to burn a million bodies in 3 years.

>modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp.
Source?
How would we know the temperature of their ovens if they were ((destroyed))?
>The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity.
Source again?

are you pretending to be retarded?

Dam user I had to capture that image..
thanx