youtube.com/watch?v=2Wq8-VpY9Sg
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
youtube.com/watch?v=9cJ-Kg8md_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how so?

BUT THE SNEK

I just binge watched 5 minutes and couldn't take anymore

#woke black are proof-positive of The Dunning–Kruger effect

What's the difference between a nigger and a bucket of shit? The bucket.
*nigger gets whisked off the prison*

>Blacks think we and them to prison because they're black

>niggers murder people at massively disproportionate rates

This propaganda isn't "woke" or profound. It's just flat out false.

What jokes incarcerate people?

The joke is expecting less of certain groups and lowering the bar for them.

>watermelon jokes make niggas steal bikes

Borat bringing the bantz

are you rare?

No, they're pretty good at getting themselves incarcerated.

>tfw attention span is so low 5 minutes is binge watching
Too relatable...

Black user here. I cancelled my netflix subscription due to this shit. Netflix's library was already becoming stale and they were already promoting sjw bullshit. This however was the last straw. I'm all for fixing the fucked up issues in society. However, you can achieve that without reverse racism and mistreatment of a particular ethnic group (the same shit black people complain about). I don't support this politicized version of a solution. No one got BTFO. I'm black and I cancelled my subscription due to this bullshit.

More people should so netflix's revenue can get BTFO for pandering to ignorant normies.. Something they purposely didn't do to attract subscribers when they first launch...

Meet the new cable giant.. Same as the old.
/Netflix BTFO ..

>Nigger crime rates are an inside joke made by whites
W O K E as fuck

> pretentious black woman
> headphones
> microphone
> dark Studio
> A complete a pile of bull-fucking-shit

I think they have learned to use the ways of the Jew only how a nigger know how

Are you a black man? Do you get tired of black women disrespecting you and treating you as a child?

>joke

No bitch, they do that themselves!

>a generalization

I knew as soon as I saw the black boy enter stage left that there was going to be a chimp out.

>bullshit stereotypes

>jokes cause black people to do criminal acts

what?

>made up statistics

>fuckin' BULLLLLSHIIII'

>I knew as soon as I saw the black boy enter stage left that there was going to be...

So, believing in racist stereotypes?

That pussy ass clerk didnt even try to help

Likely went to phone the police. She wouldn't have been able to help physically.

America is hands down the biggest shithole out of all first world countries. To let a group of slave descendants act up like this. If only ONE instance of shit like this happened where I'm from people would purge anything a shade darker than bone.

my jokes incarcerate her youth?

so joke thread?

Only in the US

Being 56% really hurts does it?

Ok, kid.

No, committing crimes does.

Captcha: Gas stations

>54%
We are actually 52%.

Same. Your race is making me hate you.

Was is dis

5 nignogs chimping out can't even keep one white guy on his ass, and also display every behavior we hate about them (random assault, petty theft, white racism, gang banging of the lowest degree).

6/10. I loled.

>Jokes can incarcerate people
Holy shit really?

no.
niggers are not bees

It's actually hilarious and almost pitiful when you realize the only chance Africans have at winning is when they attack in large groups and sucker punches, compared to actual fights with two people where they lose drastically.

Can you post more webms pls?

In all honesty this kinda makes me grateful

My city is infested with Muslims, Indians and Asians but they're extremely tame. There's a tiny black minority and they're the ones always fighting and fucking things up.

Why are black people so prone to violence? Even soulless chinks or fervent arabs don't ever pick fights around here

Free Speech Is Not Hate Speechâ„¢

>all those cucked whites

Maybe we don't fucking deserve to exist desu senpai

WE KNOW YOU ARE SHILLZ

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

old dude killed for panhandling in the same spot as some black kid so said black kid got his entire family to kick his ass

exhibit A of why you always carry at least a pocket knife, and learn a form of hand-to-hand self defense

Low quality thread
saged

actually nigger crimes incarcerate nigger youth at alarming rates

>what a wonderful day in this diverse progressive society with no guns
>...
>what can I do for you fine black gentleman?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Wq8-VpY9Sg

White guy here.

In all seriousness how do we stop women and black people from getting woke and fighting back against all the bad things we do to them?

I'm actually getting a little worried.

That's Portland, Oregon. It's like preaching Islam in a Mosque.

The shills r just going nuts today.

Literally. No one cares.

Black people are so obsessed with proving that they're equal to whites when white people dont even think about black people.

Black people are the ones who clearly have the problem and I'm now thinking slavery and all that made perfect sense.

around blacks...

fuck off

Sam isn't the hero of the show. She's exposed as someone that uses Black causes as a way to apologize for the fact that deep down she can't relate to black culture. I was actually pleasantly surprised by the show. So much better than 13 reasons.

neither do our jokes wtf

our facts do though

Look at how scared the White people are.

Like literally the look that at any moment, this mob of Blacks can rape, rob, assault, and murder me, and the media will STILL paint them as the innocent victims.

Seriously, this is the worst timeline. Just end it.

damn that was funny

>Look at how scared the White people are.
I think it's more white leftists getting tired of black people bullshit. Hopefully biding their time.

ahaha her jokes kill my people at improportionally high rates though

Blacks are the joke and they get themselves incarcerated so

It's pretty crazy, the vast majority of the white people subconsciously know this is happening, but we run away from the truth

If you showed this to any body, they will easily see the reality of black people. Arabs, chinks and hispanics are already racist against black people because they face the truth directly. Why we run away from it is beyond me.

Lets ignore the case by case difference. Black "people", are more likely to
>Have a public defender
>Plead not guilty
>Not feel sorry for the crime
>Have prior felons
On paper its racism but its actually blacks just being dumb.
Something for you guys to read into
amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
Also everyone in the blm kidnapping case plead not guilty. Let that sink in before you call racism.
youtube.com/watch?v=9cJ-Kg8md_I
They also said they weren't sorry.

Dear white people is actually good. At least the movie. The OP is retarded though. See

>Why we run away from it is beyond me.

College.

>American
>not carrying a gun
He should have started running as soon as he turned around and saw them.

It's pretty simple, the jews pretend to be white, infiltrate and subvert enough whites. Whites don't back white people. Asians back asians, latinos back latinos. So if a Latino is like blacks are scum, latinos will back them.

If a white guy says it, white guy is shunned by the jews and subverted whites.

>ayo dum wite ppl u fink I bein raycis wid dis joke but u chilluns ain' crimnuls so it ain' raycis namsyain fuk wite ppl

This is a joke right

how the fuck was that guy still conscious

Big and bad when they outnumber you, big and 'oppressed' when they don't.