How does it feel knowing we may have Right-Wing Death Squads in your lifetime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1nIN6Ciw1Ws
youtu.be/t5Qjyp9PX7A
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
youtube.com/watch?v=me6HaxhP4XI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smug

How does it feel to know that you were paid by the goys?

kill me

>How does it feel knowing we may have Right-Wing Death Squads in your lifetime?

is this a joke? you guys can't even protest antifa

> may

qeq...get a load of this guy, he doesn't even know!

What part of

>Death Squad

did you not understand?

Great. It's time for some blood.

Look harder.

youtu.be/1nIN6Ciw1Ws

We are coming, Ivanka said so...

Amazing

>tfw passively supported the far right because I support right-of-centre politics but I'm in an interracial relationship and don't want to die or have my wife/kids sent to a camp

It's almost like globalists powers are trying their hardest to incite a civil war. Really makes you think

The cops started to intervene once it was realized that antifa was going to be destroyed. Antifa got fucked in their own neighborhood.

I want a flame thrower and black flame retardant suit for building clearing when it begins. These are my demands.

>interracial wife/kids

>using a youtube screen inverter
someone must be a nigger lover

S-sorry, but y-you know the rules

>tfw can't be attracted to white girls

brown is too sexy

Kek, me too. We'll make a nice cucked alliance

My grandfather was once in RWDS....but thes just called it SS.

Feels good m8

youtu.be/t5Qjyp9PX7A

>tfw rapefugees will soon be coming from Canada
Don't worry, Nauru is okay.

Sorry anons, but during the day of reckoning those who mixed will be nixed.

need kill niggers

are you white

U know the deal bro. Not knowing the rules is not an excuse for breaking them.

It'll be fine you'll fine non race traitor family once this one is gone. It's coo.

>says the Mexican

Yes very

White girls are entitled and stupid and have no hips/ass

soon youtube.com/watch?v=me6HaxhP4XI

Why are you sticking your dick in poo

same reason you stick it in your onahole my boy

>White girls
>have no hips/ass
How does it feel to be brainwashed like a good little goy?

>and have no hips/ass

look who decided to delete his post! filthy antifa have no heart. i'd feel remorse at hurting an innocent. they'd feel glee.

canadians are by far my favorite posters

bumping so people can see what that antifa posted. IEDs? come one now

>the exception

nice booty but too pale

We need some sort of patch to wear or codeword so that when the "degeneracy purges" begin the squad will know that I'm not a nu-male, just a skinny bitch

why are antifa such pussies? can't leave his post about domestic terrorism up?

I too want a sweet, feminine, demure brown wife. I can't imagine marrying white women today. They are utterly grotesque. But I will forever feel shame for participating in the destruction of my race. I guess I'm just self-interested.

this isn't venezuela, son. americans have guns.

You posted the best type, too, my girl is indigenous Central American.

pottery

antifa will lose because they are the bourgeois

Are you white?

if an IED gets used by antifa on May 1st, remember what that antifa faggot posted here. what a moron.

Same with mine

no one is actually gonna go out and start killing non-whites. i just want immigration changed from the tragedy that happened in 1965.

Most whites never have the pleasure of interacting with these angelic creatures.

I can't wait. It's time for a purge.

This society is sick and only the shedding of degenerate and Jewish blood will cure it.

It feels exactly right. Like a perfectly worn shoe, though not yet worn out.

Ah fuck, who am I kidding? Dead commies make me gleeful. Gotta kill 'em all.

their soft and weak and also self righteous

Yes, Swedish/English parents. Light hair and eyes, 6'1".

and they plan on using IEDs, just like terrorist. someone needs to take power away from their batshit leaders. should have happened with McCarthy.

lolno, step on the helipad now

purge the heritics

Fun fact: There are actual right wing death squads in Columbia that kill people for ''social cleansing''. I'm not even fucking joking, maybe some Brazil anons have heard about it.

fuck whatever you want as long as people that enjoy personal freedom fuck more

All of you are talking about these schemes antifa are planning on carrying out. Yet I've seen no proof of this. Where is this communication happening and wheres the proofs?

That's because you're doing it wrong. Race is irrelevant, the only thing that matters right now is do you respect private property, or not.

All persons falling into the latter category deserve nothing less than eternal hellfire. There can be no crimes against such people.

It won't be my lifetime anymore, by definiton.

Guess I'll take solace in the fact that when the right wing fails to make anything better for most people materially, we'll be seen as heroic martyrs.

Why isn't Yvette Fellarca and BAMN being sued to death? She's always on camera saying they are building a MILITANT movement, has led the group assault on a guy in sacramento on film, etc.

Every time a member of a white supremacist group wins a fight with someone, SPLC/ADL sue the shit out of the organization they belong to.

Well you could make the same case but even stronger with Fellarca/BAMN and bankrupt them.

we'll see
>inb4 no proofs
i don't give a single fuck. i have zero doubt antifa are batshit enough to use IEDs. those cunts are unhinged as fuck.

it's so innocent nobody is getting killed other than maybe some antifa if they try something exceptionally retarded

Burn coal pay toll.

Burn rice pay price.

Burn bean, you're unclean.

because they've been protected since the 60s and have been brainwashing kids in that time too.

You haven't read their documents/guides released after the election? They've gone black, communications are encrypted and on tor sites.

>making angry overcompensation posts on an indonesian funeral directing BBS while your country is literally (not figuratively) being cucked

BAMN hasn't been around that long. They used to be the Revolutionary Workers Party/League though.

pick it up and throw it runt you autistic commie scum

GODAMNIT HANS, MY GRANDAD DIED AT AUSCHWITZ

> (Hands on hips) ...c'mon now, Leaf, you're not one to be using that kind of language.

right, not specifically talking about BAMN, but the commies who have been protected for too long.

Good.

Because she gots them pedo connects.

Someone post the memeball about the IED

>inb4 they shutdown the comment section and the thumbs up/down bar.

No I haven't, where can I find them?

And you're telling me these liberal arts commies are smart enough to do that?

>communists
>protected
>in the USA
People advocating social democracy or very mild reforms of capitalism regularly get compared to Stalin here.

They're both men

maybe they wouldnt have to if literally every video with even a slight political or social justice slant wasnt immediately raided by you rural fuckhead, drumpfkins, and nazis.

great

Oh no, poor whitey got upset over a netflix show.

Boo hoo, have fun being a minority in your own countries.

Are those the guys murdering those commies who are trying to unionize coca cola employees?

>man who actually wears "Goodnight alt-right" t-shirt is a sentient jar of Hellman's
you could beat him in a fight just by throwing a distracting cloud of powdered sugar

hey commie

The show isnt anti white though. People just jumped to conclusions.

>antifa post about using IEDs on may 1st
>commies show up in thread
dumb cunts are showing their cards

hello drumpfkin :)

how's it feel to know your "president" is on our side now? Thank you Jared & Ivanka ;)

Embrace globalism or be consigned to the recycle bin of history

meh

A coworker of mine posted that he was afraid of a crappy photoshop of Stick Guy saying that "the Brownshirts are starting combat training"

There have always been right wing death squads. The right isn't exactly known for "peaceful protest".

I'll have even more fun ethnically cleansing upstate New York you have about 7 years tops enjoy it

Its all in the wording, you're breeding out the black

what's that drumpftard? I can't hear you

Widdle babby got gamed again, awww. And he thought voting for drumpf would change anything. lol. Youre on the losing side of history and you are so "cucked" (your own words) that you won't do a damn thing about it

can do so easily americafag, be real or GTFO It is our country form now on and dung like you have no place here