Poor as shit country

>poor as shit country
>still manages to secure their border in a matter of 2 months
>it's not even their first barrier
>meanwhile this orange retard hasn't even managed to break ground on ours
I would for once enjoy a competent administrator running this country. How can a billionaire who builds things for a living be so incompetent at building a god damned barrier?

>What are hostile elites?

We already have a border wall for my state (California) git gud cuckservatives

Hungary is my favorite country in Europe

Are they really that poor? I'm part hungarian. Would love to put a bun in a hungry woman's oven

Shut the fuck up you concern troll.

Fuck Trump and FUCK Jewish people.

Hungary NO!

Fuck off to /ptg/, kike.

LMAO 2FENCE! 2FENCE!

So that's all you've got? He's been in office for 100 days and hasn't broke ground on the wall? I mean he's not doing anything else, right? God you cucks are embarrasing.

I seriously hope you're baiting.
America is way bigger than Hungary, and poor countries are not that tempting for immigrants.
For countries like Hungary a fence and some patrolling is good enough.

"Even if Trump builds a wall, it won't stop undocumented immi....."

Dem kikes don't want a wall for dem votes
Republican kikes don't want a wall to lower wages

It's a bad situation for all Americans

You are a concern troll, and using terms like kike just make you sound like
Hellofellownazis.png

The difference is the establishment in burgerland is doing everything possible to delay the construction of the great American wall.

Hungary was the primary entry point into Western Europe until they built the fence and cracked some skulls. Nice try /r/the_donald

You know it's funny. Even with a competent leader like Orban, Hungarians on Sup Forums still criticize the shit out of him and hold him to account. It's no wonder our leaders are so shitty with fags like you white knighting for them no matter how lame and ineffectual they are.

Do you use it to keep the Mexicans in? I see a higher percentage of spics when I'm in California then when I vacation in Cancun.

That's because he doesn't build anymore, he only sells the rights for developers to slap his name on the side of a gaudy building.

>still criticize

This right fucking here. Trump can't handle constructive criticism that can improve him. And his supporters are too far up his ass to realize it's a positive thing to criticize.

Because half of Hungary isn't made up of hostile non whites and retarded Leftists.

its not being "based"

they lose their young generation and thus their future to the richer EU states if they dont keep jobs domestically.

this is why rich nations are suffering sky rocking living costs and plummeting living conditions.

Most of where the Great American wall needs to be built is in Texas, on shitty hilly scrubland that is hard to get to even in 4x4 vehicles. Also, it needs to be like 1,000 miles long. How long is Hungary's fence?