Can we get some open dialogue gang? what's with all the hate???

can we get some open dialogue gang? what's with all the hate???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
youtube.com/watch?v=4gkofwYnJXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bring back World Peace

There can be no peace until you acknowledge it's still April

Literally who are you?

>5/29

Not in my world!

A shitty shoop

this is the face a ''superior white male'' that posts on Sup Forums
KEK i hope you guys don't look like op

Are we supposed to know who you are

Who are you?

kill yourself. this has nothing to do with politics

Assuming this is actually Tim:
What hate are you actually speaking of?

Whats up with this guy, why is he off the deep end lately? Is it cocaine?

He's libcucked out to the max.

gay cunt

how's the divorce treating you?

You want world peace? The symbol adopted as the international peace symbol, was originally used as a British symbol for nuclear disarmament. However, before that it was considered as a secret symbol to identify properties and safe houses owned by those wishing to establish the Viertes Deutsches Reich, or 4th Reich. It is still used for this purpose by ethno-nationalists today, so perhaps we do share symbols that we believe lead to world peace, if not specific means.

DJ Dougpound?

Who you?

this isn't just ordinary shilling

this is advanced shilling

I dont want no dia-anything with a dick hole peircer.

Enjoy the alimony, cuck

hope you go bankrupt

>5/29.

OP, are you from the future?

Do we go to war with North Korea?

Tell us.

Hey you are that guy who was in that movie he didn't understand.

Falsified documents.

Frickin make-up wearin

I had nothing to do with the cancellation of World Peace.. and I have no say in what Turner chooses to air or not air. I'm indifferent. I only care about my shows, (((as I've stated multiple times on my podcast)))

I will fucking kill you

>Hey arent you the guy from Tim and Erics awesome show?
>Yea
>That show fucking sucks!
Your show is bad and you should feel bad.

You copied and pasted a twitter post directed at me from two days ago. Original! Funny! Groundbreaking!

Is it true that I read you gave the ceo of Adult Swim a handy to keep Tim and Eric on the air? Because thats the only fathomable explanation for them keeping that on there for that long.

oh, hi!

>Literal Lib&Cuck Tim
>Using (((Eternal Echoes)))

so ya, theres that...

>Tim the Cuck
slip and die.

Agreed. I knew one guy who liked it when it was on. He would always go on about how it was the best show ever.
He was a pothead and way in to Communism.
He eventually moved to Seattle and was riding a bike around and works at Jimmy John's.
Last I heard his bike got stolen by a black guy he knew and his Facebook post was all about how he deserved it to happen to him because he was white, while asking other white people he knew for rides to work.
That show ruined already fragile lives.

Oh look it's the autist that piggy backs off of Eric.

they're taking it back bruh, these half-dicks are embracing the memes kek >.

This. You guys are such fucking retards. Do you honestly think he'd post here? Fuck.

Sage

die faggot and get out of our board, you're done, you decided to fuck with Sup Forums and Trump and now you're here begging for forgiveness. There is no forgiveness for you, there is only pain.
The only way to redeem yourself is to an hero and even then thousands and thousands of threads will be made to encourage spitting on your grave.

Part of me still likes you Tim, but I gotta wonder what would drive a man to get involved in cancelling another show and then having some weird breakdown in the form of an online feud with a dumb imageboard? What does Eric think of all of this? A response would be appreciated.

Hey Tim!

we met one time at a Sunflower shop!

anyway...

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

reading this post dispels all immunities

And there's the tell of the larper ((())). Nice b8

Hey man, just want to let you know that I'm in solidarity with you here. I've been fighting these drumpfkins for a while now.

They're losing ground.

I also voted for Clinton. Are you triggered yet?

post your face...with timestamp

Tim and Eric was p funny desu

Serves your friend right. You never trust a black person.

Not really. She lost.
That is like saying "I ran in that marathon you won against you. You mad?"
No. You placed last.

very

Tim your show was an steaming pile of shit. If you fuck the way you write comedy it's no wonder your wife left you.

I am going to see T&E 10th Anniversary in Dallas on July the 31st. Really looking forward to it!

If this really is Tim I wanted to ask, if you were to fight Eric to the death who would win?

No just proves you are a bigger cuck then originally thought.

Friend, as stated in this thread, and on my Podcast several times, I had nothing to do with the cancellation of World Peace. I told my audience to contact the sponsors if they had a problem with it

HEY NORMIE READY FOR ROPE

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

There is a LGBT board for tubby twinks

Why did your wife file for divorce? Also do you also pay child support on top of the 4 grand?

Prove it's you by posting a confirmation code on your twitter now.

>focuses on one person
>talks about some shit most people don't care about
The stupidity makes me believe this.

What drugs are you on?

Fight the good fight

í can answer that for you. He makes 17K a month minus taxes.

He even has a bitch ID 'Pam' lol at his fucking traitor tits

How the mediocre have fallen.

Answer my question Tim

Thanks! We're looking forward to it as well!!!

Why are you trying to troll Sup Forums?

>5/29
Unironically kill yourself you dumb LARPer
If you're not LARPing, still unironically kill yourself faggot

Guys, he wants us to have an open dialogue. Watch out.

Eric. He's 7'5.

Making Larping threads should be a permaban

Then lets's open up a can of 'dialouge' for you.

First question post a real fucking timestamp. mm/dd/yy.

That document is not real. Would you mind deleting it?

Nice edit bud, sage.

I fucking hate that picture so much. Since this thread is completely useless I feel I am not doing harm by stating that.
I would pay good money to hit the guy at the end dressed like an even gayer Peter Pan with a bike lock.

Bedtime stories was highly underrated (as was With Bob and David)

Why do comedians resort to current events

lets instead make it viral shall we?

Also sage

Hey Tim I know you say World Peace isn't your thing but I mean have you seen it? It's def the type of show that would be on Abso Lutely i think

TOP FUCKING KEK

It's fun and easy

Anyone else here lose all respect for Sam after Tim Heidecker made him look like a whining poor bitch? Tim maintained the moral high ground throughout that conversation and talked to Sam as if he was a crying baby. Even if Tim did lobby to get World Peace shut off, no one will know because he's so cool under pressure and doesn't have to tell anyone. Another key moment displaying Heideckers superiority was when he bold faced mocked your ass saying his back hurts so he's got it rougher than you. Sam buddy, I tend to side with the alpha in many situations and Tim's just the stronger horse.

He's in Glendale you're in bumfuckcity

I'm gonna take your word for it. I really am a big fan of yours, B$M had me in stitches. Are you bringing the Awesome Show tour to Ireland?

Tim I think you're the funniest man alive, but goddammit you're such a leftist faggot. It's not too late. Stay here. Take some redpills. I love you and I absolutely love this parmesan food

Eric is a true blooded huWhite man, not some southern yuropeen swiss jew simp

No, Also theres more to come.

Is that Tim "Big Black Cock cumslut" Heidecker?

go away jews

I guess you have a lot of free time on your hands, you know with being divorced and out of steady work? How does it feel splitting custody up?

Not sure what happened there, here's my response

Why do you hate Nazis so much? Hitler did nothing wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=4gkofwYnJXc

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE POST-IT NOTE

Tim will feel better after I smash his face in with a bike lock.

You know you have to be at least 18 to post here?

Hey man, just wanna say I loved Tim and Eric and I hope you do similar things in the future.

Not this goaround, maybe in the future.

>Sup Forums remains the """""alt right""""" epicenter of the internet, and no one thinks otherwise.
>'losing ground'

Yea okay faggot.

Ill take the bait, sure. Even if youre just LARPing as Tim.

Telling people its ok to go attack trump supporters was a pretty shitty thing to do so im not sure why you'd not understand the distaste.

I liked Tom Goes To The Mayor back in the day, but haven't really watched any of the new stuff so i dont really have an opinion on anything but those comments.