APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sorry we didn't execute them all or send them back. We did both races a disservice.

They also gave Get Out a "100%" rating and I thought that movie sucked. Even half of the black people I know thought that movie was trash.

How the fuck is this rated 100% if less than half of the viewers liked it?

(((critics)))

Paying the movie reviewers. Nobody makes money giving legit reviews.

I just wanna sit in darkness until i die one day anymore

Oh man those jews can't even be subtle now.
Whenever the (((reviewer))) score is like double the public score it becomes way too easy to spot the obvious propaganda.

>48%
liked it.
Wut?

Black people,
Rich kids who are guilted,
Jewish plants.
That's your 48%.

(((critics)))

>average audience score 48%

Now look at something not (((anti-white)))

>critic score 100
>audience score 48
Really makes you think.
Film critic intellectuals are a bunch of gaywads.

Jesus christ.

Because of (((movie reviewers)))

Its funny because they are going to the institution of whiteness. The University that sprung from a mages guild back in the days of lore.

NO

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

Sorry you're a nigger. I truly am sorry that you are one. The world would be a better place if you were not one.

really makes me drink

Bill Nye show also got a high score on rotten tomatoes despite everyone hating it. Movie (((critics))) tend to be the Marxists Jewish types. So it shouldn't surprise anyone that they'd support the movements their ancestors birthed by not giving an honest reviews of these films and shows , even if these films and TV shows are shit.

As if I HAD a choice who my parents were.
They're dead and any fuck nut that tries me will be like them. Thier family too. tbqh