Make bloc great again

Bloc is a free multiplayer game played entirely in your browser(or on the brand new phone app). Create and lead a third world nation through the Cold War.
Sup Forums has created an alliance: MBGA(make bloc great again), and is currently on it's way to being the top alliance with the highest number of players. To ensure Sup Forums's victory we need YOU to create a glourious nation and help us achieve world domination.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/b7wgf
blocgame.com/alliancestats.php?allianceid=3522
docs.google.com/document/d/1VNCPm6l64hIYJfYwQVD-i3N-7EoKl0n6mTxVPOktDAk/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link blocgame.com

MBGA Discord: discord.gg/b7wgf

Alliance page: blocgame.com/alliancestats.php?allianceid=3522

PM Asian Commistia to join MBGA - see id=24834

Online noob guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1VNCPm6l64hIYJfYwQVD-i3N-7EoKl0n6mTxVPOktDAk/edit

I'll give it a try I guess

allright made my account htlrdidnthngwrng

Fuck it I'll give this game a try. What should I pick for my region, government type, and economy?

What region should I pick?

Anywhere in the middle east is a safe bet as you'll have access to large oil reserves.

ME if youw ant oil
Asia for more army
africa for cheaper mines

Whats the best region/economic system?

Free market is pretty OP and can get you free factories and mines through foreign investment.

for region see

Ok how do I make money/ Drill for oil?

Money gets paid out every 10 minutes, if to drill oil wells or dig Mines go to "Policies" > "Economic", don't forget to do "Oil Exploration" before drilling a well tho else you won't get any oil from the well

op is a faggot

Looks like another honeypot to me. Like most of the linky linky shit that gets posted on this board.

You must be nupol then because there have been bloc threads on Sup Forums for years.

>BLOC
I used to love this game, it's been around for almost 5 years iirc. Had a ton of fun, but all of the enjoyment comes from the forums and iirc autism. I thought it was dead, but if you can revive it, have at it.

P.S. high stability gives you reliable GDP growth bonuses

Nice strawman faggot. Minecraft, eve and wow have been here for years and a hand full of incredibly niche (nerdy) games.

Never seen this shite before. Kill yourself, and take your shit tier advert with you, you cockmongling queefburger.

>I've been here for years
>haven't heard of bloc

>Samefagging this hard.

>samefagging

I don't think you know what that means as I never pretended to be anybody else.

(((nu pol)))

Nation created let's kick some ass

Yea I aint clickin that shit either

>What's an id post number

>Discord
Whole thread discarded. Only true retards use that shit.

I stopped playing BLOC when they introduced navies. Just seemed like a bad general idea.