Sup Forums approved movies

Which movies are Sup Forums approved and a good watch?

Also, does Sup Forums consider Office Space a red-pilled movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g2uWcukaSpg
netflix.com/title/60002154
youtube.com/watch?v=IhRABCJjDtM
youtube.com/watch?v=2AzEY6ZqkuE
youtube.com/watch?v=VEB-OoUrNuk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ORrasstzfEY
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iJNFnYPJHWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They Live is a completely left wing flick though, sure it has the standard invasion of the body snatchers trope but it's basically all about a worker revolution against our capitalist consumerist society.

Escape from New York is pretty badass

>Anti-Consumerism
>Exclusively Left-Wing

> They Live
Aliens = Jews

Gonna watch it later

wrong. fool. its about the jews.

Absolute kino and the best film to come out of Germany. Might be the best war film ever made as well.

FALLING DOWN is BLUE-PILLED with a red candy coating!

Bob Roberts
Movie about Trump if he was a folk singer who ran for PA senator, a good watch for after tonight's PA rally where he even joked about not having a guitar. I'd bet he's seen the movie, there's too many coincidences.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g2uWcukaSpg

netflix.com/title/60002154

Der Untergang is also very good.

I'm assuming Generation War is good too?

I haven't seen it so I have no idea.

Aye, both are good. Generation War has a little more kikery in it, but it's more or less a self-contained story.

Consume, boychick

Office space is red pilled. All of mike judge's work is. He happens to lean left and I disagree with him, but he's not a cuck either. At least he can consider and rationalize other points of view. He's just wrong here and kind of a faggot.

My dinner with Andre. Starts slow but full of red-pills. youtube.com/watch?v=IhRABCJjDtM

office space is one of my all time favorites. Plus The Matrix. Back then I thought the matrix was a great sci-fi flick. Almost 15 years later I realized it's basically an homage to Platos allegory of the cave and society in general. Most people are born into bondage... thankfully I have been liberated by neo so I question everything. No one gets away with bullshit especially no (((youknowdamnwellwhoIamtalkingabout))) Zion mainframe my ass.

Midnight Cowboy.
It's about a white stud who goes to New York to sell his cock to MILFs but he ends up giving them his cock and his money.
Alone and broke a Jew called Ratso (disguised as a Spic) hooks him with a pimp who gets him jobs sucking cock.
The storyline is great but it's the music which makes the movie and it won and Oscar for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=2AzEY6ZqkuE

I really enjoyed Billions but they introduced a gender-fluid character this season and I think that means it is all downhill from there.

one of my all time favorites, nice to see recommended

Hard to believe The Matrix was written and directed by two women.

you sir are correct with your assumption.

It is, though. :^)

Strasserists are unicorns.

what's the one with soylent green?

The Wave was shit though.

yyyyeah I'm 99% sure Carpenter is not an anti-semite.

Angry birds movie. Took my nephew to watch it and when i read tge reviews most were calling it xenophobic. Green (color of islam) pigs (muslims dont eat pork maybe because theyre pigs thenselves so it would be cannibalism) pretend to have nice intentions but are actually evil invaders vs peaceful birds. I also kekked at the part where theres a coexist sticker on a pig's van. No one saw the irony.

a wha?

you sir... are a god amongst fools. great list. guess I'm just gonna spend the rest of the weekend watching these. :)

Soylent Green :^)

CITY OF GOD
BATTLE ROYALE

Paxtonkino

F

Gattaca is just space age anti-vaxxer shit

why the sum of all fears?

not my list, but its been a while since i've seen that film so i can't really say.

leaf

What?

and

is Sup Forums fucking retarded now?

There will be blood

>Which movies are Sup Forums approved and a good watch?

youtube.com/watch?v=VEB-OoUrNuk

Passion of christ
I watch it every sunday

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ORrasstzfEY

It was directed by 2 men

Shitlord.

gangs of new york is shite, I was with you all the way til i saw that mess of a movie

wow ok

wasn't that a 1920's movie made by jews about workers having some sort of revolution? or am I thinking of another movie?

nah. you are just a faggot

This youtube video

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

Wtf this cant be fucking real

the big short was pretty good

Birth of a Nation

American History X
A Clockwork Ornage or any Stanley Kubrick movie
Apocalypse Now
Braveheart
Mad Max
Mad Max The Road Warrior
Terminator 1 and 2
Starship Troopers
The Patriot
Gladiator
Serenity
Fight Club
Goodfellas
The Matrix
Seven Samurai
Taxi Driver
Leon The Professional
Das Boot
Robocop:the non shitty one
Cube
Twelve Monkeys

Idiocracy

IT IS KIND OF SAD THAT THE MOVIE IS SO REAL

This one is a good follow up vid
youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ

They tried to wake too much people in Hollywood
So (((they))) got them and turned them into girls

Its a documentary ffs.

OP you want a good redpill movie? one that's real real redpilled about women in a way that most movies 100% are not? one that is also redpilled about life? about communism, class struggles, war and religion?

Flesh + Blood is the answer. don't listen to the rest of Sup Forums, this is the real movie you want to see. it's also a 100% quality, well made movie that only failed at the box office because it's so fucking redpilled and bleak, plus depicts some serious fucking social taboos (a girl getting gangraped and then "falling in love" with one of her rapists, for example)

- points for some unfortunate pro-homosexuality characters thrown in there, but it's slight and not in "in your face". and everything else it hits the mark on pretty darn good

IF YOU BELIEVE IN MEME MAGIC YOU MUST WATCH VIDEODROME

Yeah free healthcare
World peace
No racism
Good housing
Legalized prostitution
Pro 2nd amendment
And stress free jobs is such a bad future

The Room is a must watch

then you are a fucking daft cunt. that is probably the most redpilled movie in the list you fucking numbskull

Harry brown
A perfect world
Falling down
They live
The greatest story never told
Man on fire
Punisher movies
American history x
Kingdom of heaven
Lord of war
Das boot
Zulu
John wick
The equalizer
From paris with love
No country for old men
Tombstone
Rambo 1 and 4

shut it down!

Shadow ring

oy vey, my aunt recommended me movie way back in 2000, damn I'm getting old.

They kind of pass as women, actually.
They weren't attention whores about it like Jenner, they just did it, which is why they don't get a magazine cover of themselves.

Odd that two brothers would almost simultaneously both transition to female though, makes me wonder what the hell their childhood was like.

It's an inheritable mental illness.

how the fuck could I have forgotten this classic

Demolition Man

If you really think it was shit, I don't believe you've seen the movie and only looked at the title and think it's about gangs and mafias.
The movie is on the top 3 most redpilled movies on my personal list.
Retard

it's an excellent film. directed by verhoeven, same guy as starship troopers and robocop.

Children of Men is also pretty kino too.

>inb4 PREGNANT NIGGER

>Leon The Professional
Good movie, but it felt like it promoted pedo

I agree with every movie except Fight Club, which I see as too amoral and nihilistic.

OHHH...i think i know why you didn't like the movie.
you're a mother whoring irish potato nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=iJNFnYPJHWA

Can't go wrong with Dr. Strangelove

AKA, Sup Forums the movie.

if she bleeds then she can breed

Kingdom of Heaven

White line's in the middle of the road. That's the worst place to drive.

>tfw the aliens camouflage, use subliminal messsages to subvert human society
>tfw 20 years after watching the movie I realize the aliens were jews all along

Commando

He looks to be a hardcore libtard judging by his Twitter..for fuck sake he loves the beetles
>either that or he is really covering his tracks

Regardless They Live is a fucking classic and everyone should see it multiple times because weather carpenter was trying to an anti Semite or not..he fucking achieved it in that movie.

This.

That movie was garbage. Not only a prego nigger but a virgin birth prego nigger is implied with the early storyline. Fuck that garbage

>being this much of a consumer pussy

/this
fun to watch tho

how in the world is that movie redpilled?

yeah, plus it was super (((Marxist))) with (((Pink Floyd))) and (((Islam))) references everywhere. Disgusting. Good flick tho.

American Psycho
The Machinist
T he Dark Knight
Blackhawk Down
We Were Soldiers
Apocalypto

>Not only a prego nigger but a virgin birth prego nigger is implied with the early storyline. Fuck that garbage

You're retarded, nothing in this movie implies virgin birth, and the prego nigger doesn't even fucking matter considering the big bad guy in the movies was a fucking nigger too.

>2027 London with no Islam

Yeah m8, makes perfect sense :^)