Are there any politicians who use Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop thinking so high about yourself Sup Forums. Nobody cares about your shitty uneducated opinions.

Yes, but I will not post anything incriminating. You people have an impressive way of finding people.

Justin Trudeau, is that you?

I could see Christie or Booker on Sup Forums; though they're both smart enough to never admit to it publicly.

leaf shit aside, if you think any politician in today's day and age has enough free time to browse an imageboard known for its shitposts, you are deluded to the point where even a bluepill can redpill you.

Apparently a lot of people in high up positions come here. I wouldn't be surprised if some politicians subtly shilled themselves here.

Thierry baudet from the Netherlands has been here.

Nigel wakes up every morning and browses Sup Forums while he smokes his morning fag

You can get a good idea of what's going on at Sup Forums by searching certain keywords and reading the big threads for 20 minutes. It's no great feat.

Bills daughters

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

me, doubt anyone would recognize my name outside my state though

You got a point. This place is pretty retarded

While this is true, i would also like to argue these people weaken the community(online and offline) when they only are armed with information on Sup Forums rather than verifying and going out of their way for information.

Did someone mention smoking fags?

Well of course. They're valuable however because they create a lot of white noise. If every single post here was an essay on the JQ we'd be shut down fast as hell.

I'm supposed to be a council member but I've never been asked to do anything, I just accept my $100 a week.

Are you just something like a mayor? or apart of city council?

That was very cringey and dumb...you will get her elect yet

yes i use it to post dank memes

>I wouldn't be surprised if some politicians subtly shilled themselves here.
Maxime Bernier had shills posting here for awhile

Ted Cruz created his own redemption arc memery

I kinda liked Bernie. No politician is clean but he seemed as clean as they can get.

Just look at the place. They're all "using" Sup Forums.

LORK MOAR

Yes ;^)

check dat handle lads

I liked Bernie because he was a jew that was anti-Isreal, it was hilarious. He could have gotten the SJW faggots to turn against the jews. That would have been amazing.

The way Hillary Handle's Trump's cock when he and Bill wife swap.

I'm confused, is Booker a nigger? He is like if a nigger had white skin, but wasn't albino.

I haven't researched his family true, I don't know. Found pic related of his family tho.

But he's one of the handful of politicians in NJ worthy of respect, and he's been a magnet for drawing out the crazies on the Left who have a hateboner for him, including the Justice Democrats(not unlike Trump fending off shit-tier right wingers during the election). I have nothing but good wishes for the guy.

i wish, our government is so out of touch with what the real people believe and value

He still looks like a very light skinned nigger.

oh, looks like he got the lips from his mom.

Politicians are some of the dumbest and/or degenerate people out there. So the chances are high.