Sup Forums unironically thinks the white race is better than all the others

>Sup Forums unironically thinks the white race is better than all the others

no, not really.

it's just our race. cheering for the home team, ya know.

t. Xi Wong Chang

look, if every other fucking race on this entire goddamn planet gets 'pride' and 'we matter', then ours sure as hell does too.

im with captain maple here, we're allowed some racial pride too.

>t. 54%
oh boi I'm laffin' now

Just a coincidence they took over the world and drove every big innovation and achievement and cultural paradigm until the jews cucked them.
Yeah, a coincidence.

nah i'm half ukrainian quarter german quarter swedish but I do respect some traditional asian cultures

Objectively false. roughly 40% of Sup Forums is burgers and they can't think about anything.

>invented philosophy
>invented irrigation and advanced farming techniques
>took gunpowder technology to new heights
>pretty much the only people to make ships to sail the seas with
>discovered the earth revolves aroun the sun
>created all of the computer technology that you used to type your post

>meanwhile in africa:
>"ook dook booga nuk WE WUZ bix nood"
*sits on most fertile and resource rich continent in the world, doesn't do anything but sit in mud huts and beat eachother with sticks until whites come and take whats there for the taking*
>"AYO HOL UP U RAYCISS Y U DO DAT MUHFUGGA WE WUZ HER FURST NIGGA WE WUZ DEM EGYPTOS REPIN BLUDZ NIGGA
*starves to death while whitey enslaves his wife and children to toil away somewhere across the world*

we wuz philosophies an sheeit

Why do shitskins want to move to white countries then?

Sorry but are you talking about ancient Egyptians or the savages in Europe around 5000 bc

we wuz criminals an sheeit

>Muh hdi

whites just spawned on the easiest continent to thrive in (europe), pretty much just luck.

I don’t.

Look how much we've enabled shitskins to take over.

except europe isnt the easiest continent to thrive in, its too cold. thats why whites are smarter, they adapted to a tougher climate where they had to think critically, such as inventing fire, where as niggers adapted into a climate where they needed darker skin to beat the heat, and athletic bodies to outrun predators

>typed from a device utilizing electricity and plastic and microprocessors and binary code and satellites and countless other marvels invented by white men

>whites just spawned on the easiest continent to thrive in

That would be Africa. Niggers never got around to using it, though.

The cold weather theory doesn't really hold up because the non-white natives in South America had civilizations thousands of years ago that were far more advanced than any country in sub-Saharan Africa today.

Africa is much easier to do well in

that's why evolution never selected smart niggers. intelligence just wasn't as important in Africa

more advanced than sub-saharan africa, yes. more advanced that whtie civilization? no.

Lets discuss the topic. What has your race done that is equal or superior to what mine have done?

pic related.

>t. angry inferior shitskin
In all seriousness, Europe was not the easiest, it was actually one of the hardest due to the freezing winters

This is a good post

>superior
>being tricked by jews to extinction
pick one

>deception is superior to truth

try harder rabbi