Was Justin Bieber a tool all along created and designed by ((them)) to slowly bring in the culture of black rappers...

Was Justin Bieber a tool all along created and designed by ((them)) to slowly bring in the culture of black rappers, weed, and twerking to multiple generations of tweens and young house wifes who all grow up by his influence to bring the end of the western civilisation?

Also nifty chart of all his tattoos for people who like symbolism and such shenanigans;
mtv.com/content/news/2014/justin_bieber_tattoo_map/

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/#iw/en/ישוע
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He likes Trump and is white and straight. Would you rather have young girls like black rappers?

Well I didn't see this coming.

This can't be real. Any hebrew experts here?

He's a tool to brainwash women who won't race mix to go with thuggish white losers, which is almost as bad. They really don't care about skin tone, they just want a dumb race of golem to rule over, and to do that, they brainwash women to be repulsed by straight white men, the only real threat to jews.

Yeah so? Cunt It was ((their)) plan all along... I mean just think about it for a second, we have been played once again.

Not a jew but I work in the industry. Before you make your first record everyone gets their goy name branded on their skin so they never forget who made them. His just says "sugar plum".

>Was Justin Bieber a tool all along
Yes.

That was Eminem. Bieber was just the solo pop idol version of NSync or the Backstreet Boys. He's getting more involved with rap to try to stay relevant and not fizzle out like most other boy bands did.

If that was their plan it didn't go well. The new generation is more red thx to millennials

So what it say even if it's not real?

Hebrew reads bottom to top?

KEK is this before or after they get molested in the basement of a pizza joint?

literally from the article you linked.
>Hebrew for Jesus
kys

no, it reads right to left. like arabic.

Its like arabic, right to left

The TV kids are like pearls among pebbles, they'll never see those kinds of places. They belong only to their masters.

t.jew

It says "Yeshua" aka "Jesus"

translate.google.com/#iw/en/ישוע

Can we lynch him please

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

hebrew reads right to left and top to bottom. The tattoo is Jod Shin Vav Ayin. Which means Jeshua - Hebrew for Help (does have some more meanings too). Also its the original name of Jesus. Bieber is full of christian Symbols but only uses it to lay models and drive fancy cars.

I think all your factory made pop stars have to sell themselves to (((them))). Otherwise they dont get their fame and fortune.