Why is your country the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

scotlandscensus.gov.uk/news/census-2011-detailed-characteristics-ethnicity-identity-language-and-religion-scotland-–
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Scotland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

one word
underwater internet cables

Safe, quiet and dindu nuffin.

Yeah because that's one word.
stupid burger

We conquered the 1/4 of the Earth.

Then we conquered the conqueror. You'll always be No. 2

You took a bit of it. Lazy burger had to have an island build his super power.

Yes, Britain built the American empire in the 20th century. Why are Brits so full of themselves? You haven't been relevant in well over 200 years

You lost it all tho. And now rely on us for safety

It's not.

>"Why are Brits so full of themselves"

You're a burger mate.

>Is cucked by Jews

Yes, I do have a valid reason. What's yours?

We take what we want by force and if other countries do not bend over for us, we subjugate them.

>Why has everything Brits worked for centuries to obtain slipped out of their hands

You're a limey faggot.

>Makes no sense

We built your "Empire" (not an Empire stop trying to sound cool). Without the British Empire Northern Americas would be overrun shit skins.

Really? What part did you build? Name one

>Slipped out of our hands

We granted independance.

We killed the shit skins, we build infrastructure, we brought Jobs, we brought educated Europeans, we brought the tools and resources required to build towns and form a state.

Ok, you still have an utterly nonexistent sphere of influence at this point, except MAYBE a tiny cultural one from London.
>Burgers > Fish and shits

Guns.

How the fuck is the US not an empire?

We own islands across the Earth that allies could use to launch invasions so we have a tactical advantage to be allied with.

Since you didn't conquer the states - you fought against rebels but that's stopping a rebellion not conquering.

Italians and Irishmen built this country. Not limey faggots. Try again

>Acts like you aren't

We took land from Spain, Mexico and all the wagon burners.

Bullshit, look at a map.

DEgeneracy

>Acts like we're on an equal level of cucked.

What would a map tell me about infrastructure?

"we"
anything more pathetic than people taking credit for shit they didn't do?
a man's pride and dignity begins and ends with his own personal accomplishments
take a look in the mirror, you ain't shit
"we fucking this and that!!!", like who the fuck is "we"
you're only shaming those, that have accomplished great feats, who carried the same flag you are under, by hiding behind it
anyone who is anyone lets actions speak for themselves

Well, user, if the it was owned by Britain, it wasn't filled with italian migrants. Ireland is a tiny Island and has a tiny population.

>Acts like he's done something.

It isn't.

s cucked by muslims and EU trying still

I didn't exclude myself from you ain't shit crowd
my whole point was that I'm never going to take credit for them Apollo missions (which lets face it, never actually landed on the moon, coz that would require the astronauts to fucking built a rocket platform and all that other shit, in order to take off and propel themselves back into space) or any other shit that I'm personally not responsible for

It's not.

I'm from Scotland mate, 96% white.

oh yeah well we...are the champions, my frienddddd!

>coz that would require the astronauts to fucking built a rocket platform and all that other shit, in order to take off and propel themselves back into space
There's so little gravity on the moon a man can nearly reach orbit by jumping

>champions

Cucked by Jews, Niggers, Latinos, Europe and more.

Non-whites freeze to death and we haven't elected a woman or shitskin.

my bad....i was wrong! scots handle their shit. no need to cite sources....u know

You elected Trudeau

The main reason why you're country is always the best is because it is yours. It's exactly the same reason why your mother and your father are the best.

If you don't love your own above all others, you are traitorous scum.

your*

>not knowing what an open compound is

scotlandscensus.gov.uk/news/census-2011-detailed-characteristics-ethnicity-identity-language-and-religion-scotland-–

-----------------

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Scotland

------------------

I'm a mix of most except nigger and jew but still, it's about respecting culture. The majority i know doesnt try to infringe on what each other does and respects space property and beliefs. Half my family is all legal hispanics who despise illegals and organize and work toward getting rid of them. they have had actual tangible effects on lives here and around here. It will be dealt with. Its never been an issue of race but about culture, values and way of life, time to smoke a bowl

bout 1/3 of earth's gravity, and a total lack of atmosphere
still man needs serious propulsion to make it back into the void, the kind of propulsion a single 1960's rocket is doubtful to carry on board
you can't just jump and leave the moon. How the fuck did they ever get off of it?

tribalism. its just human nature. animal nature. nature.

Youre nothing but a U.S. Territory now.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Scotland
u must have thought i was being facetious...i wasnt.. i was being genuine.

Tribalism is a good thing and in no way does it imply violence.

You don't own shit.

this

i agree. i love all cultures. but multiculturalism to the extremes of globalism killls that

I don't think my country is the greatest. But it has the most and best potential. I dont want to use past tense cause their is great hope. Every mainstream media outlet may have shills posting comments but I have checkedand the majority of local affiliates across the US spit the propaganda BS. But what matters are comments. Comments everydayy Americans of all colors and creeds. They denounce the MSM and holler shame on them. They demonize the supporters of ANTIFA. This is just the beginning. I have little cousins i pay to spread memes on facebook (cause fuck that and fuck facebook). I love this timeline.

Still white and male paki.

Is a faggot tho

only 23 muslims and lowest crime rate on planet

a muslim cucked faggot. the worst kind of faggot

>America is 60% white
>Scotland is 96% white

i know you probably dont have any credentials or degree or life XP but whats 60% of 320 million? you live in a feminized hole where they arrest you for having a pocket knife. you are a joke

Nvm wrong thread

Soz for not wanting to get shanked

>calls Scotland 'feminized'
>lives in the birth place of male feminization

lol its cool. besides i'm 60%Hispanic 40% Caucasian so for me its not a white thing its a national and cultural thing. I am sure you understand and agree.

can't answer that atm

we're cucking murrica
kek, kill maduro then

It's not.