I make $2,600 a week. I only work 10 days out of every 3 weeks

I make $2,600 a week. I only work 10 days out of every 3 weeks.
Whats your income and work life like?

>welfare cretin
>all income dictated by state: food, housing, insurance, etc
>work 0 days

your move

I work probably ten hours a day at two jobs. 5 each. I'm a struggling realtor at the moment. Can't seem to catch a break.

Pray for me lads.

Is the income worth not working?

Sounds like a career change could provide a better home life. Unless the reason your working two jobs is because you screwed up your home life, example to much debt

I work about 25 hours at $500 per week. I get to work from home allot when the situation allows. Should be making 6 figures in about 5 years if I keep building on my skills.

Nice sounds like you have a path. What type of job field are u in?

Dev ops. I'm currently making a custom webservice for a health and wellness app. Small start up but great experience. I'm able to get my hands dirty and build things from the ground up.

>$100k yearly
>oil consultant
>ok

Good emerging field. Especially for the creative and innovative types.
Very nice

I work 32 hours a week for about 250 dollars a week gross. Going to college will net me an extra 3000 dollars a year in lump sums. I want to make more money so bad.

>8hrs / day
>5 days / week
> $930 buckaroos / day
>IT consultant
Pretty comfy

what career are u in or are just here to data mine ?

I work week days, about 9 hours a day and I make about $1.7k a week. I'm a consultant. But I get paid days off and lots of perks. Still, thinking about looking for another job...

We have had a lot of datamining threads in the last 24h.

We have this thread exposing income, we had last names thread, education level thread and city of residence thread.

Idiot anons (LIKE YOU RIGHT NOW) were happy to provide all info that was asked by the OP.

Good job supporting the antifa/FBI information gathering you cucks.

I make 40k a year working ~20 hours a week as a high school girls swimming coach

The basicly just gave me the job because its a super liberal district in California and I said I was trans
I dont even bother trying to pass

what does a consultant actually do?

>Welfare student
>~$300 of studybux a week
>work 0 days

You need a more lucrative field user. Look into SAP. Both functional and technical roles, fair bit of work and good rates.

What do you do, OP?

I breed cats, I make about $110k a year. Work life is pretty easy, I just have to feed cats and clean up their poop, takes about 1 hour of actual work a day.

Right now 500 a week but if i get hired on it'd be about 800 a week with benefits which might happen september

ayo hol up
>diesel mechanic
>30 hours a week
>$57k a year
>part owner of mini mart
>10 hours a week (currently here as cashier)
>$21k a year
>help brother in carpentry and painting
>16 hours a month
>$4k a year
>lastly, DJ for parties & weddings
>once a month
>$7k a year
>This is my caculations last year
>Carpentry & DJ gigs are under the table
>so close to $90k on average for 2016
>my utilities and general bills are low
>I inherited house & funds from Gramps

feels good man

Good on ya, user. But doesn't it get a bit stressful to juggle all of that?

Electric grid transmission operations

Wow how stupid u are

>Taking care of ill and old family members
>NEET
>€0,61 in my account
Good thing I have some inheritance down the line

>We have had a lot of datamining threads in the last 24h.
>We have this thread exposing income, we had last names thread, education level thread and city of residence thread.
>Idiot anons (LIKE YOU RIGHT NOW) were happy to provide all info that was asked by the OP.
>Good job supporting the antifa/FBI information gathering you cucks.

I couldnt do that job. I know that i cant help looking. So its a bad situation for everyone

Hopefully your studying something useful to making money or something your pasionate about in your life style

This

No. At diesel mechanic job 4 out 6 hours is labor, the rest desk work & Sup Forums.

At currently on Sup Forums from cashier area on phone and I have my worker next to me.
*note* I don't to brag, but I took a $17k cut from here to help give the three regular workers here a boost in pay
($17 per hour).

Lastly, the DJ & carpentry gigs are fun.

but most of the people in this thread are lying their ass off
garbage in garbage out

Sounds like you are doing alot. I prefere a home life and other activities. Unless you enjoy thise other jobs oposed to hanging with friends and family

>1300 a week 16 hour shifts 5 days a week
>better since i quit drinking

Sounds satisfying to the soul but not so much for the pocket book

Cant believe you think you can stop it or that its even a bad thing. I personally dont believe it exsists

80 hours a week a 16.25/hr that sounds horrible. Why do you do it?

$4k a week
work only 5 hours a day
deep sea harpoon fisher

Damm is it like that all year long? Sounds like a fun job. Is it your own business?

I'm 27 and I'm so frugal. I've saved so much and invested in a lot of stuff. I plan to retire at 32 or drastically reduce my hours.

Can't believe a faggot as big as could be this bad, or even exist.

I couldnt save enough to invest like thst or retire like that. I send to much on normal crap like tv, a house and a car

Right...........

>I said I was trans
So, do you get to shower with them?

>8-9 hours a day
>5 days a week
>Bring home about $650-$700/week

Work like shit now but I know like any position there area better opportunities in the future. I'm a hotel engineer so basically a handyman that fixes shit.

No...
I'm just a shitty liar with an unfunny joke
I'm already ashamed

52 hours a week- 2 jobs + welfare
typically brings 1300 clean
1x haircut every 2 weeks
1x car wash every 2 weeks
food + petrol - mostly save the rest

the 2 jobs only overlap on 2 days of the week, on those days I end up working about 15 hours of the day but otherwise its not too bad.

8 hours a day, 5 days a week. 110k a year. Wendy's chef. 9 inch cock.

can i borrow 5$?

It sucks but I make 5K a month which is pretty good for me right now.

Good place to start at but you should defeniatly use those skills to jump into a utility company

Where does your quality of life come from? I believe mine would greatly suffer in that situation. Not to be mean but just wondering if there is some other way

[Pic 4 (You)]
>hey mista! you smell stinky you poopoohead! come heah inside da showah! Goodbye Mista!
*gassing intensifies*
>makes $100k+ a year
>can't save
wot m8?
I have all that stuff and more and I have $300k+ in the last 12 years! Not including future inheritance from other family members and my investments.

C'mon user!

I'm in the Air Force for kicks but my parents are super rich so it's okay I guess

There's something not right about OP..

I make ~US$1500 per week after tax and work 11 days out of 3 weeks

I'm an insurance agent & real estate investor. I make about $150K a year. This year it will triple.

No inheritance.
I invest in a 401k and a IRA totalling maybe 12k a year into those.
I get taxxed a shit load. Then paying for phone, tv, house, car, bills, and some credit cards plus ocassionally going out doesnt leave any money left over to save to invest

>soon to be mechanical aerospace engineer after graduating
>received offers for 80k a year
life's been really hard shit's finally looking up

Why?

Nothing agianst you but i hate real estate. I believe that housing should be affordable to people making 40k a year. Which its not in most areas in the usa

Yup that sound good. Keep up the grind. Remember perks can be just as good as money

Where do you keep them?

Top out for local utility company here is $80k/year. Top out for director of engineering here is $150k/year.

Fudge. I totally forgot about mortgage!
SORRY!
I and my brother split on the property tax, that's it!
I get a lil upset when parents and grandparents don't help out their young when they turn 18 just at least $10k.

I fell for the music meme but actually ended up playing in an orchestra. Make 35k a year plus benefits and a pretty decent pension down the line. Plus I have side gigs.

I love my job, and I'm incredibly lucky to have found success.

Also discourage your kids from music school anons.

What exactly does a director do? Cuz their is directors for the utility people to and they make like 250k a year. So i just want to make sure were comparing apples to apples

How long have you been in the mini mart business? What percentage do you own?

That's 200k+ a year. How old?

Thats cool plus wives are crazy spenders too.
I dont have a brother and my parents and grandparents are all 40k type earners so theyre living paycheck to paycheck. I was able to overcome this and i just wish other would try to as well. In usa just cuz your brought up poor doesnt mean you have to stay poor. Not sure if laws and opportunity is the same in other countries

>C minor chord going up to G# major chord
Your thoughts?

110k, 40 hrs, software meme

Fun as fuck to solo over prob. Could use that as a sub for the sixth bar of the A section of
a Rhythm changes and it'd be hip as fuck. Though as a trombone player the thought of a B# frightens me. No other thoughts.

I've been part owner for e years and own about 36%.

I work on occasion on cashier duties. It's in the outskirts of Los Angeles going to Orange County.

Sheeeeeeeeit.
Mom and pops just brought in at max $90k together for years. It's not hard to save $5k a year for your childrens future.

$5k x 18 years = $90k for your adult kids to share when they turn 18! Now add two grandparents couple!

I'm not here to preach. J-just.

>save yo cheddah muhfugguh!
>be frugal N sheit

t.SoCal dude

p.s.
I'm going to get involved in growning weed for additional income!
My cousin gets at least $2.6k a plant every four months!

>brass intrument player
wew lad
I love brass!
I don't wanna say bad shit about the woodwind section, but......... Sheeeeeeit
>I used a trombone and got a horrible cut worse than any injury as a mechanic
Trombone & French Horn ftw