Handmaid's Tale Sup Forums approved?

Lads you need to get onto watching this show. It's like the Man in the High Castle all over again except it's a feminist sperg out.

>Future dystopia where the environment is fucked and fertility plummeted
>Fertility crisis leads to religious takeover
>Be roastie trying to cross into Canada
>Burns the coal
>pays the toll
>Husband killed and daughter taken
>has to become a Handmaid
>What is a Handmaid? A fertile woman who has to have children for the elites barren wives.
>Society is clean and orderly
>No degeneracy

There's only three episodes available via torrent so far but it's an interesting watch, if only to get why feminists are banging on about it so much lately. So far it's not doing a good job of making a convincing pro feminist argument.

I read the book back when I was about 12 and it probably permanently fucked me up. Great read though, if the show does it justice I'll be impressed.

God dammit Margaret Atwood you were one of 3 feminists I didn't want to punch in the cunt.

Imagine if the roles were reversed and you were the last fertile man and all the elite women fucked you 24/7. You get tons of offpsring AND get to have tons of sex. Sounds like a dream come true.

Why is this a dystopian nightmare for women?

I had heard it was a great piece of feminist fiction prior to the election, and had intended to read it. But post election it's become right at the forefront of the feminist narrative.

What is it like as a novel, and how/why did it fuck you up?

-No degeneracy
-No crime
-No illegal immigration
-No shitty rap music
-Faggots are put to death
-Doctors are put to death
-Science and other jewish tricks are put to death
-Theocracy
-Women are traditional
-Conservative society
-Sex is only done for the sole purpose of reproduction

is this dare I say /ourshow/?

It's funny because retarded Jews are making these shows to show how "bad" and "evil" these societies would be inadvertently redpilling the normies who actually realize "oh this looks pretty nice. No chimps acting out!" Same thing with "The Man in the High Castle"

>Margaret Atwood
anyone in this thread should just kill themselves

Was just watching and can confirm, based show. Would recommend

>feminist fiction
The author is a 90 year old lady who is very old school feminism, and after Brexit and the election her book got co opted because muh feminist dystopia. So she's still a kinda whiny feminist, but she isn't a death to all men feminist

Mate, it's worth exploring the cultural icons of the other side to understand what they're on about.

And as has already been said in this thread, it's backfiring on them.

There's interracial sex in it? Can't avoid this shit can you.

My wife wanted to see it we love Atwood. Blacked again

This nigger shit wasn't in the book

If I'm remembering it correctly, and keep in mind I read it 10 years ago, it was essentially a story about a woman's life. She was made to be a handmaid and rear a child for a ?politician?, but she ultimately did not love the politician despite everything he did for her (He was never shown to be a bad man or cruel or mean to her, he was relatively nice and simple, and treated her with some kindness) and instead fell in love with a guard guy who was suggested to be a member of the revolutionary group; she took many dickings from him and loved his cold and callous demeanor, while rejecting the warm and kind politician guy. She eventually got caught and was sent to prison, but it's suggested she was pregnant with guard dude's kid.

It fucked me up cause it showed nice guy doesn't really win. You can have resources, provide for a woman, and go out of your way to care for someone beyond what you're required to do, and it won't matter. She'll always choose the exciting, dangerous man who will not give a shit about her, but seems cool and worth banging for whatever reason. I can't be the guardsman, and I know that. I'm far too similar to the politician in demeanor.

Science is the white man's creation. The fact that you think it's a jewish trick means you're either bluepilled or a shill.

Also this show has the MC having kids with a black man in her past, that tells you all you need to know.

>normies who actually realize "oh this looks pretty nice. No chimps acting out!"

Yeah right. You've been on Sup Forums for much too long and have forgotten how their minds work. They don't see that. They identify with the struggles of the main character and how she's being "raped".

Yeah I read a couple of articles and basically the reason behind it is that if they just did a faithful adaptation where it was all white, they would just be making another racist show, and it wouldn't really have the same impact.

So they decided to include a multiracial society and focus on the fertility.

Her husband is black though, as is her daughter.

Oh yeah, no matter what, the bad boy gets the girl.

WE WUZ INTERRACIAL SEX N SHIT

>white author
>white story
>writes a novels (only read by whites)
>based on white philosophy and white feminism

>2017
>interracial couple
>biracial children
>lesbian nigger best friend

This. It can fuck right off, I'm not watching it no matter what. We need to end diversity quotas, it's just white replacement in our own cultures.

white replacement in america was bound to happen since we are a country of immigrants, that was never meant to happen in europe. long term perhaps we could offer your non-whites american citizenship to clean them out of europe and the uk.

the problem is american culture getting outside of its borders, we need to reduce american influence, particularly in europe. and if i was you i would start brushing up on the old european religions so you can teach them to your kids.

Yep, and it's resulted in me becoming a purposeless piece of shit. I know that even if I try I won't be able to get the girl because ultimately my demeanor is that of a provider. I'm not going to be overly forceful, abusive, cruel, or rude, and as such I'm stuck as a provider who is inevitably going to be taken advantage of. This book made me jaded as fuck about women in general, since the age of fucking 12.

Why is it always niggers? Niggers niggers niggers everywhere you look

They're only 12% of america

Why not an Asian husband? Is that not degenerate enough for them?

Could you not somehow change your provider behaviour, try and adopt a more rugged, fucks given = 0 attitude?

Surely if you understand their nature, and how yours is at odds with theirs, that's half the battle?

Yeah, true. However, I'm a very religious man, and I ultimately try to uphold Christlike values. That prevents me from taking advantage of women in much of what I do. I understand their nature, but I'm unable to change myself to best force them into the positions I wish for them to be in, as I know doing such a thing is morally wrong. Am I a cuck/am I totally fucked?

>Am I a cuck/am I totally fucked?
No, it just means you're more principled than they are.

But I'm curious, if you're deeply religious, have you never found a religious woman at your church?

that bitch is so fucking ugly lol

>the only "good man" in the show
>nigger
>all the white men
>evil sexists

back to plebbit with you faggot

Look at how happy the white blonde is with her nigger husband before being forced to have sex with an evil white man.

I have, but she was already taken by a fellow religious and principled man. Kinda sucks, but I'm happy for him and her both. I was late to the party and I paid the price.

How old are you? Maybe they'll be others in time.

I'm 21. It's been nine years, I've gone through four relationships, and its all been the same. Stick to your morals and you're fucked. I've either got to give up God and all my morals, or enjoy my life. I can't give up God, so I'm fakakte

>I'm 21
Nigga I'm 27 and single. Hell we could be 37 and single and still have a shot at being married.

Girls your age are busy getting drunk at college and lusting after Chad.

Men become a hell of a lot more desirable in their 30's. You have a shot man. Thinking it's over at 21 is very fatalistic.

>tfw Sup Forumstards will die out because they hate technological progress and modern medicine
Good to know you fags will never blight Sup Forums again.

I know I've got a shot still, I know I'm still sorta young, but I ultimately I want a virgin girl who's got morals, and I am unwilling to settle for less, meaning I'm basically fucked until I give up on my morals and ideals

>girls your age are all lusting after chad
I'm 26 my girlfriend is 22 and she does no such thing. It helps that we've been dating for 15 years though. Only 99% of women are worthless whores though, there's hope for everyone

Holy fuck are you Mormon

It has major plot holes. If the protagonist is a feminist why would she have any problem with banging multiple men?

...you've been dating since you were 11 and she was 7. Right. Very believable.

I think you forgot how to math or you honestly thought we could not math either way have fun never seeing that make believe girl when she leaves you for that make believe chad she definitely never thinks about all day.

Kek no, I learned by example that being raised by a single mother riding the cock carousel wasn't conducive to lasting relationships
>11 and 7
I just turned X and she has yet to turn Y. 10 and 8 user

Hot damn, son. Well done if you're not trolling. How I wish I was able to be in the same situation.

Oryx and Crake > Handmaid's Tale

>science is bad
>not having a balance between tradition and progress

Senseless reactionaries out, fascists in.

Because feminism isn't about sex, it's about control.

>I'm 26
>been dating for 15 years

Deal with it nerd

Banging little girls is against the law you know user.

Isn't that what they say rape is about?

Speaking of Man in the High Castle, does it get any better? I'm 6 episodes in and it seems like nothing has happened.

what would happen in a feminist dystopian society?

Men are enslaved.
Sex is banned.
Masturbation is punished by amputation of fap hand.
Speaking or even looking at a woman is sexual assault and is punished severely.

Nothing much happens in season 1 because they focus on the novelty of DUDE NAZI'S LMAO, but it picks up in season 2.

>10 and 8 user

that isn't how math works

26, 22

she can +1 to 23 before you +1 to 27, giving you (26-23) = 3 year minimum separation, i.e., 10 and 8 is impossible. 10 and 7 or 11 and 8

you probably are a statutory rapist...

>written by a Canadian

Yeah. That makes sense. I hate it here so much.

You forget one very important factor. God.

Soooo many feelings based laws as well. Constant never ending wars as well since women get along with basically fucking nobody for any extended period of time.

It seems like the average Canadian is a lot like the average pacific northwesterner. Encompassed by a white homogenous society and acting outside of their experience.

watching now

first scene racemixing scum BTFO