Why do black people have to make everything about race?

Why do black people have to make everything about race?

bcuz we wuz kangs and shiet

I mean, they got butthurt about Cam Newton getting BTFO, despite it was Von Miller and Demarcus Ware wrecking his shit.

>be negro
>27, considered in your "prime"
>an 40 year old man knocks you down and hands you over your ass in a platter for 5 rounds.

literally a failure of a boxer.

BUT MUH NUBIAN BROTHA DEFEATED WHITEY

I don't follow boxing, what happened?

This. But the standards are so low now. He'll be treated like the next Lennox Lewis and people will eat it up because he's black.

They iz kangz

.I dont even understand how he consideres that a "win" like maybe because his negro brain does not give his much. but not only he is more than a decade younger than Klitchko, but also had 20 punds on him.
like being running away like a bitch for 5 entire rounds was pathetic.
also this he is getting promoted like many other boxers because whites(or light skined hispanics, aka white if you are a kike) dominate Boxing right now.
Lomachenko is literally a beast, expect him to become the new Paquiao or Maynigger in the next 5 years.

Because they have nothing else

>Why do black people have to make everything about race?

Imagine the self-hate US negroes feel.

Either women seriously complicate this issue or you guys just like venting about niggers.

Black people make things about race because were constantly reminded by scientists and intellectuals of all sorts that despite race being both somehow a social construct and a genetic variation, It has no meaning whatsoever but we shall continue to call us "black people" with all historical connotation that lay therein.,,this is a contradiction

Trying to fix racism creates racism so lets just relegate it to either modern scientific fact or pseudoscience of the past.

>Race war
>gradual integration and merging,
>separation/ segregation

the answer is just to have an america where we get rid of the concept of race and focus on being americans.

i think one of the best things the GOP could do is to pass a law that would have the census stop collecting race data altogether.

More like everyone embraces racial identity except whites.
Why are whites so scared of advocating for their own race?

muh melanin is all they have

Damn where do I get biceps like that

They advocated better than everyone else in the materialist sense..This was a result of phoenician encounters. Vikinngs carried on the seafaring bang foriegn women on remote islands strategy and come back whenever you want or never because strong families.

that was true freedom..

Europe was never completely comfy for some reason.

So who won?

Because race is an instinctive and natural way to think about the world, and it's only the extreme mental contortion of white people that force them to commit self-genocide by acting race-blind even if they aren't really.

negor because reff stoped the fight at the first moment Klitchko was a bi hurt against the ropes.

but what ever. i did not had time to wach the fight in to much detail because i was working at the same time.

>Anthony Joshua, MBE is a British professional boxer
>british

Oh so in other words the lil white boi lost lmao

>b-but it wasn't f-fair
Top kek

lol. negro in his prime and with 20 pounds on him cant walk over an 41 year old. in boxing that is to be considered a failure bruh.
since you dont know anything about boxing im going to asume this is b8. so sage nigro.
lmao

>I lost
>but I still won based on a metric no one uses
hey hillary!

nigger, its a Boxer in his "PRIME" aks when you are supposed to shinee vs an old man that most likely is going to retire after this fight.
if he cant fucking win convincigly. not only that but also he got destroyed for 5 consecutuve rounds.
You are one of those faggs who will count as a win getting raped in prison because it would mean you had sex.

I guess Clitshko should have thought about that before he signed up for the fight then rofl

Ukrain lost.

>have an america where we get rid of the concept of race and focus on being americans
I agree, and the only way to make that possible is to have a racially homogenous society. niggers have to go back to africa, jews have to go back to hell, beaners have to go back to mexico, and chinks have to go back to asia. injuns can keep their own little chunk of land somewhere.